PDA

View Full Version : The Feeble effect (How long does it last?)

Friufi
03-30-2013, 03:16 PM
To STS (or anybody that knows),

How long does the feeble effect (available in Chest Splitter and Axe Throw upgrade) last?

ishyrionek
03-31-2013, 05:22 AM
2 sec

Theholyangel
03-31-2013, 06:43 AM
2 sec

Oof really? Should last longer...

Wowsome
03-31-2013, 09:51 AM
Oof really? Should last longer...

it is enough if u r spamming cs which has 3 sec cd .. no crits for 2/3rd of the time -- cool.

Theholyangel
04-07-2013, 11:33 PM
it is enough if u r spamming cs which has 3 sec cd .. no crits for 2/3rd of the time -- cool.

Hehe yes, sadly most do not use cs in pvp. Often the builds are windmill/axe or skyward/axe

Excuses
04-08-2013, 12:25 AM
True. If you have wimdmill and AT, cool down is too long, CS and windmill will kill you when you meet a mage or rogue.

Only option is with CS is CS and AT which I use right now(or SS and AT). Works ok. But sometimes I feel lack of dmg, and need of snare or stun.

I miss windmill for dmg. But if I want a feeble skill, it should be AT, which CD is too long.
Hard to choose.

Wowsome
04-08-2013, 02:37 AM
True. If you have wimdmill and AT, cool down is too long, CS and windmill will kill you when you meet a mage or rogue.

Only option is with CS is CS and AT which I use right now(or SS and AT). Works ok. But sometimes I feel lack of dmg, and need of snare or stun.

I miss windmill for dmg. But if I want a feeble skill, it should be AT, which CD is too long.
Hard to choose.

i use cs and at for twinking. i get decent kdr but i still miss wm among all the push and pull going on :/

ishyrionek
04-08-2013, 07:03 AM
i use cs and at for twinking. i get decent kdr but i still miss wm among all the push and pull going on :/

U got decent kdr on twinky? Impressiv.

I use ss+at, cause i dont like running that OP shadow piercer bastards... But yeah, pvm .... I miss ss+wm :'(

Excuses
04-08-2013, 03:12 PM
U got decent kdr on twinky? Impressiv.

I use ss+at, cause i dont like running that OP shadow piercer bastards... But yeah, pvm .... I miss ss+wm :'(

Exactly.
I used to use same skills as you, and changed as one of my friend suggested it would be better for pvp.
But I feel like I am supportive as mage because I heal health with HOR, mana with Veng, feeble, pull a target close and even stun. Haha.
While I do this other warriors who has windmill or by AS of rogue or Fire ball of mage kill them. (Maybe because my dmg is not great. I didn't max out gears because I KNEW more lvl cap will come...)
I have to really focus on one mage or rogue to kill it or on timing.

So seriously considering respec since new lvl csp is coming too which I have to farm exp again ..

Wowsome
04-09-2013, 01:34 AM
Exactly.
I used to use same skills as you, and changed as one of my friend suggested it would be better for pvp.
But I feel like I am supportive as mage because I heal health with HOR, mana with Veng, feeble, pull a target close and even stun. Haha.
While I do this other warriors who has windmill or by AS of rogue or Fire ball of mage kill them. (Maybe because my dmg is not great. I didn't max out gears because I KNEW more lvl cap will come...)
I have to really focus on one mage or rogue to kill it or on timing.

So seriously considering respec since new lvl csp is coming too which I have to farm exp again ..

i use ss+wm on my lv26 warr which is mostly pve. i pvp at lv16 on another warr with cs+at .. and it is working out good. dont expect to get kills like rogue or sorc, but kdr is nice.

why not have one more toon for pvp? atm i think it is difficult to have one build that works perfectly for both pve and pvp.

about the part in bold - yes i faced it too. remember that it is just a matter of learning how to time the axe right.

Excuses
04-09-2013, 01:44 PM
i use ss+wm on my lv26 warr which is mostly pve. i pvp at lv16 on another warr with cs+at .. and it is working out good. dont expect to get kills like rogue or sorc, but kdr is nice.

why not have one more toon for pvp? atm i think it is difficult to have one build that works perfectly for both pve and pvp.

about the part in bold - yes i faced it too. remember that it is just a matter of learning how to time the axe right.

I have all three lv26 classes.. so it's busy enough with them. And actually I have never thought about having two characters of one class for the different use. Nice idea.

The first skill I always use is AT. When 5vs5 facing each other, especially a rogue or mage is in front of their team to throw AS or Fire, then I use AT to pull him alone, and other my teammates kill him. This makes the other team unbalanced which help our team to sweep them off easier. So for me I need to time CS to kill usually. AT is for running opponent.
But I guess my dmg is not strong enough, so usually other mates kill them after my AT & CS combination. But I do get lucky kills from both skills. Not bad, but not great.

Wowsome
04-10-2013, 06:02 AM
I have all three lv26 classes.. so it's busy enough with them. And actually I have never thought about having two characters of one class for the different use. Nice idea.

The first skill I always use is AT. When 5vs5 facing each other, especially a rogue or mage is in front of their team to throw AS or Fire, then I use AT to pull him alone, and other my teammates kill him. This makes the other team unbalanced which help our team to sweep them off easier. So for me I need to time CS to kill usually. AT is for running opponent.
But I guess my dmg is not strong enough, so usually other mates kill them after my AT & CS combination. But I do get lucky kills from both skills. Not bad, but not great.

i too play all 3 (i cap only 1 though) .. but really the only things that took time are lvling to 16 and getting decent gear/pets. thats it - onetime effort. the drawback is only if u r specifically interested in endgame pvp coz then it becomes quite difficult to maintain.

gl figuring out what works! :)

Friufi
04-10-2013, 04:13 PM
I've been a CS n SS user for the most of my warrior's life, and I use these two skills for both PvP and PvE. I never really liked windmill, because of the long CD, and the higher amount of skill points needed to be invested in windmill for it to be truly effective. I used windmill only during the early days of my warrior's life and the days of the windmill glitch damage, which I then respec-ed back to CS after STS removed this glitch.

The downside of using CS (and a massive one, indeed): I need to have high INT for a large mana pool to be able to spam CS. This wasn't a problem when VB was the mana-replenishing skill we all knew and loved. Now, alas, the VB nerf has further discouraged warrs from using CS.

What I'm saying is that never underestimate the power of feeble that CS can offer to warrs, now that we know how long it lasts. Rogues, especially, have a hard time trying to crit me once they were hit with CS, and since CS has low CD, I could maintain the feeble effect on them for quite a while, so long as I ensure CS hits and I have mana to spam CS.

Excuses
04-10-2013, 06:44 PM
It's kind of off topic.. but
Yes, CS is a good skill.

But I have to admit Windmill makes highest dmg for warriors.

I just changed back to SS and windmill, and now I can solo kraken mine lv3 which I never could do with CS or SS and make more kills in pvp.

Yes, it is harder for 1on1 with rogue, but either I win or lose, it makes the fight shorter. (But still fighting with warriors is pain...lol)

I might change SS to AT (worried for long CD) but I have to admit windmill is highest dmg skill even with nerf.

My wife use windmill and CS, and she loves them. =)

TheStoic
04-18-2013, 03:16 AM
My wife use windmill and CS, and she loves them. =)

Wow, what a wife. I bet she'll love Axe Throw, pull you before you can make an escape.