PDA

View Full Version : Best flag capture build

Montanabro
03-30-2013, 03:23 PM
Looking to build an indestructible tank to rack up flag captures. Any suggestions? Preliminarily I'm looking at:

Shiloh or Slag (movement speed)
1h sword and shield

Durable, might, quickness

Both horns, jug, windmill (w cripple for snare)

ishyrionek
03-31-2013, 05:29 AM
There are no indestructible builds, just hard to kill ones.

Hor, jugg, rally, vb( with 50 str only )
Snare effect wont give too much

Wowsome
03-31-2013, 10:01 AM
only flags and no kills? @ lv16, try

hor 3/5 - shield, duration
rally 5/5
vb 2/5 - last one
cs 2/5 - feeble
quickness 3/5
shiloh

let us know how it works :)

csyui
04-07-2013, 11:32 AM
end game flag runner
-----------------------------
skill:
sky smash
windmill
horn of renew
rally cry

pet: shiloh
----------------------
but dont only run for flag, stop and fight with your teammates in the mean time

ishyrionek
04-07-2013, 01:44 PM
Or make same as leaderboard leader.
Lvl 3, hor + ss, and run :-)
Hes got lvl 2 rogue... And some .... I dont know can u legally make them so fast...

Son of Zeus
04-08-2013, 09:10 PM
I discovered a new build last night, it might be exactly what you are looking for.
Konga + Konga special + Captains axe of assault proc + Radiant armour set of stability + Camilla's Brooch of Cleansing + Rally Cry 3/5 = 95% dodge. ;)
Will likely be a better build after cap update.

Montanabro
04-08-2013, 09:34 PM
I discovered a new build last night, it might be exactly what you are looking for.
Konga + Konga special + Captains axe of assault proc + Radiant armour set of stability + Camilla's Brooch of Cleansing + Rally Cry 3/5 = 95% dodge. ;)
Will likely be a better build after cap update.

Good idea....Konga looks like a tough acquisition tho.

Son of Zeus
04-08-2013, 09:52 PM
Is this build for a 16?
=(
Maybe Esteban if Slag and Shiloh run out?

Excuses
04-09-2013, 12:17 AM
I would recommend HoR, Jugg, Rally and SS.
HoR is a must-have, Jugg to remove stun/snare, Rally for dodge and speed boost.
And SS will stun the chasers. And once you get out enough, it would make you jump to move fast which makes chasers hard to follow.

You can use shiloh, but I would use a stun pet like a George (100% stun) or slag(10% speed) to stun the chaser too.
Because you can ignore mage's stun attacks with Jugg/Rally combination, but can't run away from AT, especially two warriors have it and two rogues are following.. It would be better to stun them and run with Jugg/Rally.

Don't waste rally when no one is around. You need to use SS to run fast first, and when you encounter someone, depends on situation, use skills to pass them out.

Enjoy. =)

Montanabro
04-09-2013, 12:39 AM
I would recommend HoR, Jugg, Rally and SS.
HoR is a must-have, Jugg to remove stun/snare, Rally for dodge and speed boost.
And SS will stun the chasers. And once you get out enough, it would make you jump to move fast which makes chasers hard to follow.

You can use shiloh, but I would use a stun pet like a George (100% stun) or slag(10% speed) to stun the chaser too.
Because you can ignore mage's stun attacks with Jugg/Rally combination, but can't run away from AT, especially two warriors have it and two rogues are following.. It would be better to stun them and run with Jugg/Rally.

Don't waste rally when no one is around. You need to use SS to run fast first, and when you encounter someone, depends on situation, use skills to pass them out.

Enjoy. =)

This is a good suggestion. I've been using Shiloh and got to 600 captures over the past week with him. But I found his arcane skill to be of limited use--since I'm always running, and since the area of effect of his arcane skill is very small, I almost never benefit from his +40STR. Thus, I only get 4% Def and 12% movement speed.

Slag's movement speed is essentially the same as Shiloh's, so the real difference comes down to whether the 4% reduction in damage of Shiloh is worth 15 Dex and 10 Str. I think Shiloh wins here in an average situation when my buffs are popped. But, as you point out, Slag's arcane skill will stun and his passive has a chance to reduce speed, so I suspect that these skills in conjunction with the 15 Dex and 10 Str will give me more survability.

That's my theorycrafting at least. I'll level up my Slag tonight and report back.

p.s. I'm running HoR, Rally, Jugg, and Vengeance (with 50str boost).

Excuses
04-09-2013, 05:51 AM
This is a good suggestion. I've been using Shiloh and got to 600 captures over the past week with him. But I found his arcane skill to be of limited use--since I'm always running, and since the area of effect of his arcane skill is very small, I almost never benefit from his +40STR. Thus, I only get 4% Def and 12% movement speed.

Slag's movement speed is essentially the same as Shiloh's, so the real difference comes down to whether the 4% reduction in damage of Shiloh is worth 15 Dex and 10 Str. I think Shiloh wins here in an average situation when my buffs are popped. But, as you point out, Slag's arcane skill will stun and his passive has a chance to reduce speed, so I suspect that these skills in conjunction with the 15 Dex and 10 Str will give me more survability.

That's my theorycrafting at least. I'll level up my Slag tonight and report back.

p.s. I'm running HoR, Rally, Jugg, and Vengeance (with 50str boost).

Thanks. :)

Veng gives you 500 health but that's it.
I would have SS for its jump and stun.
However I believe your build would work too. ;)

azbestwarior
04-09-2013, 06:39 AM
u cent tell me build warior 25lvl wath stat end skill?

Excuses
04-09-2013, 02:01 PM
u cent tell me build warior 25lvl wath stat end skill?

If you are asking me.....

I would have
All strength.

HoR 4/5 - except taunt. And if you don't want range, take it out too. But I like it for my team.
Rally 5/5 - again if you like to, no team boost.
Jugg 3/5 - 20% dmg reduction & remove movement impairing
SS 5/5 - if you don't do pve at all, just stun & mana regen.

The rest go in mighty & speed and Int(SS will spend some mana)
8 - 12 points you will have left depending on your play style.