PDA

View Full Version : Avatar gone Wild, please help a noob!

PoisonThorne
03-30-2013, 03:56 PM
So, I just started playing this game and really like it. One problem, when I hit level 10, my avatar seemed to go nutty and have a mind of her own? When I am trying to run around, and ONLY run around. My av stops and starts using skills etc that I didn't even pick/tap? I can have my other hand (right) flat on the table and she is still doing skills and attacks on her own, so I'm not just bumping the stuff by accident. Also, I get an elixir menu pop up instead of the directional (joystick?) type thing? It seems to have started happening as soon as I hit level 10. The ONLY setting I had messed with was the size of the directional/move/joystick thingy to larger. (I did this because I was accidentally hitting my droid buttons on bottom now and then). I changed it back to its normal size and still am having this problem. Did I hit something in settings by mistake? Is there a way to reset to default settings? Is my avatar sentient with a mind of her own now? :suspicion: LOL! Any help would be great! Thanks for reading.

SkullCrusher
03-30-2013, 05:13 PM
I would suggest that you re-install the app, if it's still acting up I highly recommend you contact support ---
Support(@)Spacetimestudios.com

PoisonThorne
03-30-2013, 06:07 PM
I would suggest that you re-install the app, if it's still acting up I highly recommend you contact support ---
Support(@)Spacetimestudios.com

So it's not just some setting I hit by accident? I will try uninstall and reinstall. Thank you.:encouragement:

SkullCrusher
03-30-2013, 07:10 PM
No problem bro! Always happy to help :) If it still doesn't work contact A Dev/Support.
P.S: Don't forget to drop a like lol :P on the bottom left hand corner of my comment lol xD
-Skull.

LwMark
03-31-2013, 02:44 AM
Ur toons possesed :/

PoisonThorne
03-31-2013, 05:14 AM
Well uninstall/reinstall didn't work. Not so bad when I'm running around by myself other than annoying, but can't really party like this without getting other people killed =( Off to the bug/tech thread I guess.

Alhuntrazeck
04-02-2013, 06:25 AM
Well, it might be a problem with your device. something like that happened to me before...