PDA

View Full Version : Loggin problem

Anton Tosha Gladki
03-30-2013, 05:01 PM
I have a problem with my account, if anyone has an advice I would really appreceate because i dont want to start the game over from scratch.

When i started playing i went with guest account thinking that i can link it to google or fb after, when i bought platinum i assumed that it automatically linked me with my Google account since i had to put my information in.
When i tryed to log in on chrome it told me i have to create a new account, that is when i found out that my Samsung Galaxy S3 kept logging me as a guest even when i was buying platinum occasionally

So my Question is if it is possible to connect gues account to either fb, google or any other email or i will have to start over? :(

SkullCrusher
03-30-2013, 05:06 PM
Although I do not fully understand the problem, sign back into guest and hopefully your account will still be there.
If it is..when on your character main menu go to the Sts nexus, then on the right side corner look for "My Account".
Press that, then press on register account and Voila! :)
Hope this helped bro, and if not contact support --- Support(@)Spacetimestudios.com
-Skull.