PDA

View Full Version : Mythic and other best items

Puntus
03-30-2013, 06:27 PM
Always the same players have the best items...why? Hack? Good luck? Other things? I play a lot of parties in elite and never drop: malison , abyssal , fire, slick, open a lot of lockeds and elite golden pirate chests and any arcane and mythic. I have a bad lucky? Or the lucky are for only the same players? I hope admins u change the system drop...

LwMark
03-30-2013, 06:29 PM
Hax

Puntus
03-30-2013, 06:37 PM
I play AL since its release in November, and never good luck and I see other noobs (new players) with mythic helms, best items and arcane weapon ( rogue obviously) ,this is unfair for the oldest players...

Lalarie
03-30-2013, 06:44 PM
I play AL since its release in November, and never good luck and I see other noobs (new players) with mythic helms, best items and arcane weapon ( rogue obviously) ,this is unfair for the oldest players...

How are they new players if they are level 26?....

Puntus
03-30-2013, 06:48 PM

You can raise for level 26 in one week and be a new player! Or not?

X29798
03-30-2013, 07:03 PM

People with multiple accounts use stash to give their other accounts the best items.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

X29798
03-30-2013, 07:06 PM
Always the same players have the best items...why? Hack? Good luck? Other things? I play a lot of parties in elite and never drop: malison , abyssal , fire, slick, open a lot of lockeds and elite golden pirate chests and any arcane and mythic. I have a bad lucky? Or the lucky are for only the same players? I hope admins u change the system drop...

Luck is the same for everyone, unless you use luck elixir. This is a gambling game you can win big or get nothing for years and years.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Bless
03-30-2013, 07:06 PM
Hack? Other things? LOL! other things ahahahhahaha

Hax anajjajajajajaijajajajhahahahuahahahahahahaha

Caiahar
03-30-2013, 10:57 PM
Hax moooooaaaauuuuurrrr!!!!

stricker20000
03-31-2013, 10:30 AM
doing thousands of runs n getting crap only is quite frustrating tho.

..especially when u c other players (u hv nvr seen b4) tht get the best lootable item (which is the reason why u did the 1000 runs)
in their first run..

n some players drop a lot compared to others, thts true

Faliziaga
03-31-2013, 10:51 AM
Basically, there are two important balances to consider:
I-Supply and demand
II-Input and output

Imo there is an imbalance in both aspects:
I-supply of the most wanted items is too low and prices are too high
II-input is too high: farming elite several hours for days (using loot reroll elixir) dropping nearly nothing except for some silver or copper chests, not to mention all those opened crates
>Both results of these imbalances do not lead to motivation and further engagement, but to frustration and orientation to another direction.

Orageunas
03-31-2013, 12:10 PM
They just buy items. lol

Mysticaleagle
03-31-2013, 01:30 PM
other noobs (new players) with mythic helms, best items and arcane weapon ( rogue obviously) ,this is unfair for the oldest players...

I'm a noob player? Aww. :(

Jed
03-31-2013, 01:33 PM
1. Plat
2. Spending hours and hours and hours on this game
3. Knowledge of the market
4. Luck
5. Friends (+guild) helping

Energizeric
03-31-2013, 05:11 PM
Always the same players have the best items...why?

This is kind of like complaining that every season the same few players are among the top 10 in the NBA in points scored. Some players work the hardest and/or are the most talented so they are the most successful.

There is very little random about this game. I know many of you all think your entire success in this game comes down to getting lucky when you open a chest, but it's just not so. If you rely on luck to be successful in this game, then you won't be. The top players are there not because of luck but because they work hard, play the game lots of hours, and practice their skills.

stricker20000
03-31-2013, 05:32 PM
1. Plat
2. Spending hours and hours and hours on this game
3. Knowledge of the market
4. Luck
5. Friends (+guild) helping

1.tried
2.do
3.hv
4.obviously not
5.yup

stricker20000
03-31-2013, 05:34 PM
This is kind of like complaining that every season the same few players are among the top 10 in the NBA in points scored. Some players work the hardest and/or are the most talented so they are the most successful.

There is very little random about this game. I know many of you all think your entire success in this game comes down to getting lucky when you open a chest, but it's just not so. If you rely on luck to be successful in this game, then you won't be. The top players are there not because of luck but because they work hard, play the game lots of hours, and practice their skills.

yup but why r some of the top players dropping nothing then even if they play for many many hours?

Puntus
03-31-2013, 07:47 PM

Lol! I play a lot of hours dude! and goes to elixir lucky with reroll and nothing, I have a good stats , I have the best items of warrior , just need mythic helm to have full stats , I play with skills , I know some tactics, and never drop items, all my items I have purchased in auction, or trading, I see u have a lot of mythics and always are the sames players! MYTHIC HELM ONLY DROPES IN LOCKED OR ELITE GOLDEN PIRATE , not necessary to be a top player.... I play the game since the begin and im not a noob men , I know what I'm talking about, but As you play you all mythic items, so don't complain

hotpimp
03-31-2013, 08:04 PM
Take the dam chests away and implement just item drops directly, like in PL? Keep locked chests, idc.

xcainnblecterx
03-31-2013, 08:40 PM
Wish i knew a pro merch to train meh lol. Or make a busines proposition of he gets 50% of what he sells for me. I like bein fair so 50/50 i give you gold, you buy and sell we split. Problem is would need a very trusty person

Zojak
03-31-2013, 08:55 PM
Merching Merching Merching plus a lot of playtime and a lot of plat

Energizeric
03-31-2013, 09:05 PM
Lol! I play a lot of hours dude! and goes to elixir lucky with reroll and nothing, I have a good stats , I have the best items of warrior , just need mythic helm to have full stats , I play with skills , I know some tactics, and never drop items, all my items I have purchased in auction, or trading, I see u have a lot of mythics and always are the sames players! MYTHIC HELM ONLY DROPES IN LOCKED OR ELITE GOLDEN PIRATE , not necessary to be a top player.... I play the game since the begin and im not a noob men , I know what I'm talking about, but As you play you all mythic items, so don't complain

I buy everything I have as well. In fact I never open any crates or chests. If I were you I'd just keep farming and instead of opening the chests/crates, sell them. And don't waste your time standing around in town trying to sell them. List them in the auction, and then go back and do more farming. You will make lots of money and will have enough to buy anything you need including a mythic helm. Maybe not enough for arcane items, but I don't have any of those either.

drgrimmy
03-31-2013, 10:22 PM
Take the dam chests away and implement just item drops directly, like in PL? Keep locked chests, idc.

I agree, but they did implement pinks that drop directly from the elite bosses in kraken. This is
what you need to farm (eg grog beach, palm rock) getting the luck elixer right before the boss
dies. You of course have to have a good party to run them fast and repeat over and over. Ideally
you have a party so you can get 2-3 boss kills per 15min luck elixer. I personally got two 3m
elite pink item drops this way this season, and have seen plenty more drop.

Nikkiii
04-01-2013, 12:29 AM
Lol. it was funny reading comments.

stricker20000
04-01-2013, 02:57 AM
Merching Merching Merching plus a lot of playtime and a lot of plat

thts what we do but we nvr drop anything good

stricker20000
04-01-2013, 03:00 AM
I agree, but they did implement pinks that drop directly from the elite bosses in kraken. This is
what you need to farm (eg grog beach, palm rock) getting the luck elixer right before the boss
dies. You of course have to have a good party to run them fast and repeat over and over. Ideally
you have a party so you can get 2-3 boss kills per 15min luck elixer. I personally got two 3m
elite pink item drops this way this season, and have seen plenty more drop.

thts what we did for hours. n not just a few hours. rly hundreds of runs with luck elix but nothing

drgrimmy
04-01-2013, 04:36 AM
thts what we did for hours. n not just a few hours. rly hundreds of runs with luck elix but nothing

I'm sorry, sounds like you are doing the right thing, but just getting really unlucky. Hundreds of runs and
you have not even seen a good elite pink drop? Sounds like what happened to me with dragon armor in pl
before the drop rate nerf. Farmed for 50-100hrs and got nothing. Although at least in that case I saw about
ten drop but was just unlucky to get one myself. I too have done hundreds of elite runs here in al and have
seen many very good drops. For example, just tonite did about five runs and saw two fangmaster rings drop.
I am sure if you keep on trying your luck will eventually change, yet you may want to wait until next season
when drops will actually be worth something again :)

stricker20000
04-01-2013, 04:56 AM
I'm sorry, sounds like you are doing the right thing, but just getting really unlucky. Hundreds of runs and
you have not even seen a good elite pink drop? Sounds like what happened to me with dragon armor in pl
before the drop rate nerf. Farmed for 50-100hrs and got nothing. Although at least in that case I saw about
ten drop but was just unlucky to get one myself. I too have done hundreds of elite runs here in al and have
seen many very good drops. For example, just tonite did about five runs and saw two fangmaster rings drop.
I am sure if you keep on trying your luck will eventually change, yet you may want to wait until next season
when drops will actually be worth something again :)

yes..eventually..