PDA

View Full Version : wow.

johnny6880
03-30-2013, 07:28 PM
So i can never get uber rings since i have never capped...well im gonna cap to 76 but only get ine vanity...?

Roberto077
03-30-2013, 07:30 PM
Dragon Rings are available.

johnny6880
03-30-2013, 07:32 PM
BUt i want ring of glory so i can never get that? New players lose out?

Oskitopee
03-30-2013, 07:34 PM
I have same thoughts, but we should get another expansion with the same ring concept so let's just bide our time.
Btw (srry about asking another question) will we need elite vanity for ring or regular cap vanity? How was it this time?

Deathofan
03-30-2013, 07:50 PM
Sts needs to implement a quest that awards elite vanities, not neccesarily past ones, but new ones that can be used to get the elite rings. I have a 3 piece elite ring on mage and on bird, but I would also like to get them on my rhino and bear. And since we aren't going to be getting expansions as often as we used to get, the quest is probably a solution.

Subscriber
03-30-2013, 08:43 PM
Nope you don't get the ring bro, you lose.

Subscriber
03-30-2013, 08:44 PM
Sts needs to implement a quest that awards elite vanities, not neccesarily past ones, but new ones that can be used to get the elite rings. I have a 3 piece elite ring on mage and on bird, but I would also like to get them on my rhino and bear. And since we aren't going to be getting expansions as often as we used to get, the quest is probably a solution.

Double post, I don't care.

But. This is retarded.

If you didn't cap at 56, 61, and 66 then you don't deserve the ring. Go buy a dragon set or something.

Deadbite
03-30-2013, 08:47 PM

But. This is retarded.

If you didn't cap at 56, 61, and 66 then you don't deserve the ring. Go buy a dragon set or something.

Correction 56 is the only true elite cap due to no nub thrashers.

Subscriber
03-30-2013, 08:51 PM
Correction 56 is the only true elite cap due to no nub thrashers.

Has to do with nothing but yeah it was the 'Elite' cap. Probably the funnest grind yet.

Still, people that whine about not being able to get the elite ring are stupid. Yes I'm callin all of you out, that's why STS added dragon sets if you weren't aware. Because of all you whiney babies.

Deathofan
03-30-2013, 09:19 PM

But. This is retarded.

Please explain how could I cap a rhino in l56, 61, 66 caps. I already have a crafted blue dragon valient ring on my bird and mage. Honestly, no huge advantage should depend on time between caps, but for one's effort. I'm currently playing rhino and I think these two new classes need another way besides waiting for two caps more (which I doubt it will be soon), to be as equal in gear as others.

Deathofan
03-30-2013, 09:23 PM
And btw, you don't need those vanities to have the valient ring. Everyone who capped from fang to humania and now blacksmoke can equip all three elite vanities and talk to fallen prince and he will grant the 3-piece elite ring (valient), I think you missed that part when you took a break.

Subscriber
03-30-2013, 10:43 PM
And btw, you don't need those vanities to have the valient ring. Everyone who capped from fang to humania and now blacksmoke can equip all three elite vanities and talk to fallen prince and he will grant the 3-piece elite ring (valient), I think you missed that part when you took a break.

Yeah probably, if you're offended by what I said I'm sorry. You're still a homie.

Whirlzap
03-31-2013, 11:45 PM
Has to do with nothing but yeah it was the 'Elite' cap. Probably the funnest grind yet.

Still, people that whine about not being able to get the elite ring are stupid. Yes I'm callin all of you out, that's why STS added dragon sets if you weren't aware. Because of all you whiney babies.

;O
http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab144/needpokemonnimi/photo_zps52b8b6c9.png

Jcyee
03-31-2013, 11:57 PM
So i can never get uber rings since i have never capped...well im gonna cap to 76 but only get ine vanity...?

You can get an elite ring once you cap twice on the same character but only the 2-pc ring.

Subscriber
04-01-2013, 12:20 AM
;O
http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab144/needpokemonnimi/photo_zps52b8b6c9.png

I remember doing these runs with Trueplayer and his 2010 Halloween pumpkin hat haha, the good days of PL.

Sap Whirlz bud.

I guess I stand corrected on everything I said about the rings. Didn't know you could use any cap vanities to get the ring, kind of stupid but okay STS.