PDA

View Full Version : Stops at contacting server fixed.

mrtwinkletoe
03-31-2013, 12:14 AM
..One month ago, i have a problem proceeding into AL because it stops at "Contacting Server".I don`t know why but i have a great and fast internet connection.I closed the game bcos i thought it hanged and then i open again but it still stops at that certain point.I restarted my device several times.I cleared the games data and eventually dleted the game itself and installed it again.BUT IT STILL STOPS!.

..I checked the AL`s forum if ever there is a maintanance but they don`t hav.I searched many thread realting to my problem but I never found the solution.I`m not the only one bearing this case but many of us.I havnt played for a straight one week.I started a thread with this case but no one got an idea how to fixed it.

..AND THEN FINALLY, I solve it in my own.I don`t think so if it`s a problem the game itself posses but i thinkl it`s my own wifi`s prob.

THIS IS HOW I FIXED IT:

First,i went to "Settings" and then presssed "wifi".I long press wifi and then press "Modify Network" and then pressed "Show Advanced Option" and then choosed "Static" which is under the "IP Settings" section.And lastly i changed the "Network Prefix Length" to 24.and BOOM i proceed to AL and it doesn`t stop now.

..I hope this will help cause it fixed mine.