PDA

View Full Version : Essence - Endgame PvP Guild

tarnum
03-31-2013, 04:58 AM
27108 Our Friends - 8bit , Good guys who are skilled in PvP.

We are high level PvP guild with good players inside. Our goal is to dominate all over the world of DL. We are trying to make it using our skills and practicing much day by day. If you are above 35+level you are welcome to join our family. Come and see, try and stay!
From you :
1. Recomended join age 18+ (it is not the rule actually but as having big guys with wifes and kids and chatting much you may not find common themes for discustion with our guildmembers).
2. Ability to play in a team (you can play amazing but if you cannot play in team, plz will not make an application).
3. Good online (we do not need people who play once a month so if you do u will be booted 99%).
4. Ability to learn something new and raise your skills with us.
5. Be polite and friendly minded (without dirty lyrics, swearing and dramas on street and elsewhere in game. Remember you are the face of our community).

From us:
1. Good friendly and helpful clanmates who able to play in a team and ofcourse have nice killing skills too.
2. Help with making proper build and advises of making it even better.
3. Donations and gifts from our guildmates to increase your stats and look.
4. 100 platinum Guild Hall where you can spend time at lonely days hidden from deadly sunlights.
5. Saturday tourney events with prizes and lots of fun.

If you read this and still want to join us , post application there or pm some of our officers who will sort you out

Template:

1) In-game nickname, level
2) Name, Location
3) Something about your build
4) Online
5) Previous Guilds, Why did you leave? What do u wait from our community?

Example:

1) Tarnum,24.
2) Grisha, Moscow, Russia.
3) Vermin+Aura dps build for killing as much as possible.
4) 1-3 hours at working days and 2-10 hours at the weekends(Im working btw so cant seat in-game all working days)
5) Cccp (I quit because of large ammount unpolited and unskilled people inside) , The devils Rejects ( I quit because of large ammount of inactive and unskilled people inside), decided to create a 8bit with Totallymad who is a master nowadays. What I am waiting from this guild? Wanna see more good helpful friendly skilled guys in our guild.Now I've created Essence because of all dramas around 8bit.