PDA

View Full Version : Having strange and annoying issues.

PoisonThorne
03-31-2013, 05:26 AM
Okay, so everything was great until I hit lvl 10, then the poop hit the fan for no reason. My toon is acting like Im using skills when I am not touching anything at all. I can have my right hand flat on the table and still she is doing the bomb shadow thing and shooting arrows off every which way. Also, while this is happening, a damn elixir screen keeps popping up under the joystick/directional/move thingy (whatever it is called). So while I am pounding away trying to get back to the normal screen so I can play, I am wasting platinum on DUMB stuff I would never buy. Every time I move any length of distance, the elixer thing pops up where the directional is supposed to be. REALLY annoying. Also if I walk to close to "vendor" npc's in the marketplace, it automatically clicks on them. Is my rogue possessed or what? Really disappointing since I had just purchased platinum to get some "pretty" duds and was getting into the game.
I am running on an Android 4.0.4 tablet if that matters. Please help, hate to quit right after investing in the game :crushed:

Mysticaleagle
03-31-2013, 05:47 AM
Same problem with the skills. I solo hauntlet, and there's always that Aimed Shot that automatically shoots alone without me touching anything or when I wanna do Shadow Piercer, it doesn't work at all but ALL the skills gets the cool down.

PoisonThorne
03-31-2013, 04:13 PM
yeah Im constantly shooting arrows at random, worse yet she just pings them off without letting them charge up first so they do little to no damage >.<

PoisonThorne
04-04-2013, 02:20 PM
So what's up with this board? Devs only answer and respond to problems they feel like fixing? >.<

Lojack
04-04-2013, 04:10 PM
You have lag, either from the hardware not being able to keep up with the number of things on the screen, or from your connection to our servers. Your ISP might be fine, but somewhere in the up to several thousands of miles of cable between you and the server, there could be an issue. Run a traceroute when you are having issues and see where the bottleneck lies.

If it happens at a specific spot in a map or only on a certain map, that may be different and I'd love to hear specifics.
But these comments sound like lag.

Mysticaleagle
04-05-2013, 03:01 AM
You have lag, either from the hardware not being able to keep up with the number of things on the screen, or from your connection to our servers. Your ISP might be fine, but somewhere in the up to several thousands of miles of cable between you and the server, there could be an issue. Run a traceroute when you are having issues and see where the bottleneck lies.

If it happens at a specific spot in a map or only on a certain map, that may be different and I'd love to hear specifics.
But these comments sound like lag.

No lag. Happens all the time, everywhere. I wish I could just record myself playing to let you see.

JaytB
04-05-2013, 03:04 AM
No lag. Happens all the time, everywhere. I wish I could just record myself playing to let you see.

I can confirm this happening. I could record a video of it if needed.

Edit: forgot I don't use SP anymore. It got so annoying that I just left it out.

Mysticaleagle
04-05-2013, 03:50 AM
It does it only on my Nexus. I don't know how I can record my Nexus screen.

Alhuntrazeck
04-05-2013, 08:05 AM
it might be a problem with your screen. just saying.

Mysticaleagle
04-05-2013, 08:34 AM
it might be a problem with your screen. just saying.

No, it's not. It doesn't do it when i'm using my Warrior.