PDA

View Full Version : Sony Xperia S

Bless
03-31-2013, 05:56 AM
Good phone? Ik its old but is it a good overall phone? If anyone has it that plays AL/PL/SL/DL is the gameplay smooth with it? because its still android 2.3.7

Imma use it for:
- calls and texts
- push messaging
- AL and other games
- use in school

Any info? thanks

Seiyen
03-31-2013, 06:58 PM
When sts changed the minimum requirements for sts games ...i bought that phone ...the phone was pretty awesome but after a month it started becoming extremely hot and battery used to leak..i got it checked from customer care but problem wasnt solved ( very pooor sony customer care service in my city,those noobs just flashed my phone lol)i ended up selling my phone real cheap and buying a galaxy s advance ...well many of my frnds have this phone and its still working awesome..so if u have a good service centre just go for it ....it literally beats every phone in its price segment..
Edit: its one of the best looking phones i've ever seen in my life <3

Bless
04-01-2013, 08:15 AM
When sts changed the minimum requirements for sts games ...i bought that phone ...the phone was pretty awesome but after a month it started becoming extremely hot and battery used to leak..i got it checked from customer care but problem wasnt solved ( very pooor sony customer care service in my city,those noobs just flashed my phone lol)i ended up selling my phone real cheap and buying a galaxy s advance ...well many of my frnds have this phone and its still working awesome..so if u have a good service centre just go for it ....it literally beats every phone in its price segment..
Edit: its one of the best looking phones i've ever seen in my life <3 thanks :) it looks good but when I played al pvp, skills were hard to set off and charging was hard.