PDA

View Full Version : My 16 Bird Guide

I-am-Fogue
03-31-2013, 09:54 AM
K guys many people asking me in game for my build and to teach them and stuff so decided to do a guide on 16 Bird

BUILD: 1 Blast Shot, 1 Root, 3 Break, 6 Evasion, 1 Shattering Scream, 3 Focus

32 STR 52 DEX

GEAR:

DODGE LOADOUT
(Plat) Lvl10 Conqueror's helm
L.5 Armsman(doesnt matter which)
Lvl15 Forgotten Bow
Lvl10 Ring (Dodge Dps/Armour)
*Vanity*

CRIT LOADOUT
(Plat) Lvl10 Sniper's Helm
L.15 Expert Leather
Lvl16 Forgotten Bow
Lvl10 Ring (Crit Dps/Armour)
*Vanity*

ARMOUR / HIT% LOADOUT
(Plat) Conqueror's Helm
L.15 Artisan Leather
Lvl16 Forgotten Bow
Lvl10 Ring (Hit% Armour)
*Vanity*

---------REASONS FOR GEAR----------

DODGE LOADOUT

This is for Bears- Lvl1-15 and Lvl18-21
This is for Birds- That wear Expert
This is for ALL Mages
This is for ALL Foxes

CRIT LOADOUT

This is for Bears- Lvl16-17
This is for Birds- That wear Artisan
This is for ALL Rhinos

ARMOUR / HIT%

This is for Birds- That wear Armsman

COMBOES

MAGE-----/Buffs/
Root,*chase*,Break,Shatter,Blast,Root
(STAY AS CLOSE AS YOU CAN)

BIRD-----/Buffs/
Break,Root,Shatter,Blast
(TRY TO KEEP MOVING ABOUT)

SEE ---DEX---
i dont beat every single bear i fight so my theory must not be correct...

Hope it helps all you birdies
Comments welcome, before you hate on the guide i have done exactly this and i now have 2.5 kdr without boosting and vsing many above my level.

- Fogue

- And hopefully lil Dex

I-am-Fogue
03-31-2013, 10:20 AM
Hope helps you guys out there with upcoming birds tell me if you think you can improve anywhere and tell me the names of your new birds ;)

D-:
03-31-2013, 10:22 AM
Why would you want to stay as close to you can with bears when they can easily stomp you if you don't dodge it? You should try nuking after they stomp, then kiting and trying to avoid their stomp again.

I-am-Fogue
03-31-2013, 01:40 PM
nah when i do this with 15s they are dead by this time thats why i stay close and with 17s most have high ib and therefore lower stomp and so even if they are still alive i can normally survive another stomp unless they hit and crit nearly all their hits ;) thats y i stay close

D-:
03-31-2013, 02:00 PM
Vs a good bear, you'd be easily beaten. You should try facing Imp/Gundamsone if you ever see them.

Reunegade
03-31-2013, 07:29 PM
Um, 32 strength? Wouldn't you want 22 for armsman req.?

D-:
03-31-2013, 09:14 PM
32 str is for L10 Conquerors Helm and shield.

Pre forg, me and call had 32 Str because of the extra dodge % with the shield and helm. All L18-19 birds pre forg used Toyman (the good ones anyways...) you had 45 Dodge buffed with Conquerors Helm, Shield, Armsman, and Toyman.

Yich
03-31-2013, 09:35 PM
Why give him such a challenge? Bous would take him with his 15 bear. Try facing bous with your 16 bird and stay close the whole time. Plz come back and tell me how it goes. Silly bird, you're op, but not that op. If you ever see my 18 bear and try that you'd get toasted. I'd scream so loud you wouldnt be able to hit me, stomp on you so hard for the same effect. Of course I'd also shoot you in the eyes with my trusty bow, for a total of -85 hit % assuming stomp stuns and I get 1 blind proc, but thats against a level 18. Still, 16 bears nuke harder than birds, so just play it safe and kite their stomp, you have no valid reason not to.

Dex
04-01-2013, 06:22 AM
Sorry but are you stupid, you actually want to stay close to a bear?

I-am-Fogue
04-01-2013, 10:13 AM
yes dex i am obviously stupid because i beat nearly all of the bears i face even if i do get hit by the stomp it will make me 1/2 health if it crits (worst case scenario), and will take atleast another 2-3 hits to kill me and btw when i have finished with my combo on the bear their armour if so low they are already 1/3 from my combo or maybe even lower.
Also sure i will admit my tactics may not work vs an 18 bear (thats good) but to be honest i tend not to fight HS BEARS THAT ARE 2 LVLS higher than me... and im sure if i had repulse would be a different story, a story in favor of me beating you... and btw only way gundam will stand more of a chance of beating me if he had higher stomp therefore i would vs him with dodge loadout on and that would end it... gf

Yich i have vsed bous before and the majority of times ive won want proof? when im back from hols ill take screenies... if ya cant wait even ask bous who wins normally me vs him... yea yea ik is mostly luck on dodge bird, but on my 15 bear i beat most birds that arent 20+ so you can make odds in your favor with the right build and items so before any of you say its all luck well thats simply not true otherwise birds would be equal vs each other and they obviously arent dex,terroy,avianholic,tenks,call and lost etc. all proving this... sure some might wear founders but vs them without they will still probs beat you...

To clear up vs bears i stay close because they die faster also when my combo misses i am less likely to win (same as sbl bear comboing) but 1/2 of the time when i miss vs bears i win because funnily enough the more i improve my gameplay the luckier i get, strange aint it...

Gf...

Enjoy...

Dex
04-01-2013, 10:50 AM
yes dex i am obviously stupid because i beat nearly all of the bears i face even if i do get hit by the stomp it will make me 1/2 health if it crits (worst case scenario), and will take atleast another 2-3 hits to kill me and btw when i have finished with my combo on the bear their armour if so low they are already 1/3 from my combo or maybe even lower.
Also sure i will admit my tactics may not work vs an 18 bear (thats good) but to be honest i tend not to fight HS BEARS THAT ARE 2 LVLS higher than me... and im sure if i had repulse would be a different story, a story in favor of me beating you... and btw only way gundam will stand more of a chance of beating me if he had higher stomp therefore i would vs him with dodge loadout on and that would end it... gf

Yich i have vsed bous before and the majority of times ive won want proof? when im back from hols ill take screenies... if ya cant wait even ask bous who wins normally me vs him... yea yea ik is mostly luck on dodge bird, but on my 15 bear i beat most birds that arent 20+ so you can make odds in your favor with the right build and items so before any of you say its all luck well thats simply not true otherwise birds would be equal vs each other and they obviously arent dex,terroy,avianholic,tenks,call and lost etc. all proving this... sure some might wear founders but vs them without they will still probs beat you...

To clear up vs bears i stay close because they die faster also when my combo misses i am less likely to win (same as sbl bear comboing) but 1/2 of the time when i miss vs bears i win because funnily enough the more i improve my gameplay the luckier i get, strange aint it...

Gf...

Enjoy...

Attach a bit of that first paragraph u wrote to me into your actual guide.

Thanks for clearing it up ;)

I-am-Fogue
04-01-2013, 10:55 AM
haha ;) hmm i think i should edit the 'stupid' for 'Intelagent'-----yes i did spell it wrong... Intelligent
And btw if you want ill clear it up a bit more ;)

Dex
04-01-2013, 10:57 AM
haha ;) hmm i think i should edit the 'stupid' for 'Intelagent'-----yes i did spell it wrong... Intelligent
And btw if you want ill clear it up a bit more ;)

Up to u but it'll make the 'Bird v Bear' part clearer.

I-am-Fogue
04-01-2013, 11:09 AM
now check the guide MUCH BETTER... Wait *Better* is the wrong word... MUCH EASIER!!!
;)

Yich
04-01-2013, 12:28 PM

Gf...

Enjoy...

I'm not even going to bother with your grammar, though if we make a discussion out of this, don't get offended when I ask for clarification on something because honestly your writing is incredibly hard to understand. As far as you beating bous, gratz you beat a 15 bear using an OP class. I doubt you beat him using the "stay close to him" tactic. Anyways, 16 birds don't need a guide these days, they need a forgotten bow. That's about it. If you're used to fighting no-ib bears then I see why you think all bears are bad, but a tree hugging bear with 6 rage and ib should beat a silly bird that wants to come close range 6 times out of 10, and that's because birds are wicked OP.

OverkillED
04-02-2013, 03:27 AM
8 words that I want to say: Forgotten and Halloween items have grown huge egos.

Any bird that uses a forgotten bow and thinks they're wicked good, then please just go kill yourself with a barrel, because YOU'RE NOT. Just STOP IT. Dex, Terroy, Fogue, and countless others use forg and consider themselves "pro" or others consider them "pro." I agree with Yich 100%. All of you birds are luck based as a class entirely, as they depend on randomized dodges based on how much they stacked. Forgotten bows just make the "pray for luck" even greater, because whoever procs first wins.

Dex
04-02-2013, 04:20 AM

Any bird that uses a forgotten bow and thinks they're wicked good, then please just go kill yourself with a barrel, because YOU'RE NOT. Just STOP IT. Dex, Terroy, Fogue, and countless others use forg and consider themselves "pro" or others consider them "pro." I agree with Yich 100%. All of you birds are luck based as a class entirely, as they depend on randomized dodges based on how much they stacked. Forgotten bows just make the "pray for luck" even greater, because whoever procs first wins.

I'm sorry but when have I called myself a pro? I would like evidence from you saying that I call myself pro because that is utter rubbish.

EDIT: Actually, I want a screenshot.

OverkillED
04-02-2013, 04:22 AM
I claimed that either you consider yourself pro OR others do. That doesn't mean both. I'm sure other people consider you pro because your good KDR, and that you kill others over and over again.

Dex
04-02-2013, 04:37 AM
Dex, Terroy, Fogue, and countless others use forg and consider themselves "pro" or others consider them "pro."

I don't consider myself pro but from what you've written here it suggests you think we're pro? LOL

Warzkopf
04-02-2013, 04:38 AM
You right dude. You think All mages, foxes, rhinos and bears are noob they're using Fbow and Halloween weapons. them on request Raise the birds. everyone's money enough for Winter fest items or Plat packs. I think you also but..

OverkillED
04-02-2013, 05:45 AM
20 birds:
Dimepice
Jewbie
Terroy
Dex
Crayology
Toffee
Faltered

Told ya Dex.

@Terroy: All those other classes aren't as luck based because they aren't as dodge dependent. (With the exception of foxes but they require more skill, as their buff is 3 seconds long).

Dex
04-02-2013, 05:48 AM
Told ya Dex.

@Terroy: All those other classes aren't as luck based because they aren't as dodge dependent. (With the exception of foxes but they require more skill, as their buff is 3 seconds long).

Let's ask STS why they made a class called 'archers/birds' then shall we?

OverkillED
04-02-2013, 05:53 AM
Yes we shall.. This game needs a total rebalance/revamp.

Warzkopf
04-02-2013, 06:21 AM
Told ya Dex.

they are not like other classes but The foxes have killed very easily or mages when have more luck. each class has the advantage of. example the mages have too much crit. no balance in the game, you really right. If you want to nerf the birds, You should want the other classes.

Warzkopf
04-02-2013, 06:30 AM
K guys many people asking me in game for my build and to teach them and stuff so decided to do a guide on 16 Bird

BUILD: 1 Blast Shot, 1 Root, 3 Break, 6 Evasion, 1 Shattering Scream, 3 Focus

32 STR 52 DEX

GEAR:

DODGE LOADOUT
(Plat) Lvl10 Conqueror's helm
L.5 Armsman(doesnt matter which)
Lvl15 Forgotten Bow
Lvl10 Ring (Dodge Dps/Armour)
*Vanity*

CRIT LOADOUT
(Plat) Lvl10 Sniper's Helm
L.15 Expert Leather
Lvl16 Forgotten Bow
Lvl10 Ring (Crit Dps/Armour)
*Vanity*

ARMOUR / HIT% LOADOUT
(Plat) Conqueror's Helm
L.15 Artisan Leather
Lvl16 Forgotten Bow
Lvl10 Ring (Hit% Armour)
*Vanity*

---------REASONS FOR GEAR----------

DODGE LOADOUT

This is for Bears- Lvl1-15 and Lvl18-21
This is for Birds- That wear Expert
This is for ALL Mages
This is for ALL Foxes

CRIT LOADOUT

This is for Bears- Lvl16-17
This is for Birds- That wear Artisan
This is for ALL Rhinos

ARMOUR / HIT%

This is for Birds- That wear Armsman

COMBOES

MAGE-----/Buffs/
Root,*chase*,Break,Shatter,Blast,Root

BIRD-----/Buffs/
Break,Root,Shatter,Blast
(TRY TO KEEP MOVING ABOUT)

SEE ---DEX---
i dont beat every single bear i fight so my theory must not be correct...

Hope it helps all you birdies
Comments welcome, before you hate on the guide i have done exactly this and i now have 2.5 kdr without boosting and vsing many above my level.

- Fogue

- And hopefully lil Dex

Thanks for guide. I use 2 break 1 avian 'cause It needs more skills and I'm using it. :)

OverkillED
04-02-2013, 07:20 AM
they are not like other classes but The foxes have killed very easily or mages when have more luck. each class has the advantage of. example the mages have too much crit. no balance in the game, you really right. If you want to nerf the birds, You should want the other classes.

Foxes stand little chance against a mage with mana shield up. Mages do have crit, but what does it matter if all your attacks are dodged by a bird? No hit = no crit. This game hardly has any balance, but at least have the game unbalanced BUT less luck based.

Warzkopf
04-02-2013, 07:30 AM
You're wrong Birds can't dodge mage's attack with dodge. You know there are so many crit, Birds can't stop their attacks.

OverkillED
04-02-2013, 07:34 AM
First of all, I don't believe that crit influences if you hit an attack or not. It just increases the chance that your damage will be multiplied. The point is: If a bird doesn't get lucky dodges against a mage over 23, then they'll be crit hard and die. If a bird gets a lot of lucky dodges, then chances are the bird will win. Keyword is LUCKY.

Dex
04-02-2013, 07:55 AM
First of all, I don't believe that crit influences if you hit an attack or not. It just increases the chance that your damage will be multiplied. The point is: If a bird doesn't get lucky dodges against a mage over 23, then they'll be crit hard and die. If a bird gets a lot of lucky dodges, then chances are the bird will win. Keyword is LUCKY.

I'm pretty sure if there was no evade skill on the Archer class it would be the worst character out of the 5 classes, and for mage they are waayy to overpowered within the 23-35 bracket (or even higher). The blessing of might gives mage like 60crit buff? That should be lowered if birds dodge is to be nerfed.

Warzkopf
04-02-2013, 07:59 AM
Then result is; this game is unbalanced. All classes have more luck, no other explanation for it.

OverkillED
04-02-2013, 08:06 AM
I'm pretty sure if there was no evade skill on the Archer class it would be the worst character out of the 5 classes, and for mage they are waayy to overpowered within the 23-35 bracket (or even higher). The blessing of might gives mage like 60crit buff? That should be lowered if birds dodge is to be nerfed.

I didn't say to take out the evade skill entirely, did I? I suggest to increase health pools of all classes and nerf dodge in general of all classes so that dodge would be more of a minor defensive, while mages' nukes would be fine just the way they are if health pools were increased.

OverkillED
04-02-2013, 08:07 AM
Then result is; this game is unbalanced. All classes have more luck, no other explanation for it.

Amen.

Dex
04-02-2013, 08:18 AM
I didn't say to take out the evade skill entirely, did I? I suggest to increase health pools of all classes and nerf dodge in general of all classes so that dodge would be more of a minor defensive, while mages' nukes would be fine just the way they are if health pools were increased.

So wait, what do you class as a non lucky dodge then? As far as I'm aware a dodge is a dodge.

xkoolwillx
04-02-2013, 08:23 AM
Lol too funny. Turned a guide into an argument over wich is more op. mages or birds.

Dex
04-02-2013, 08:27 AM
Lol too funny. Turned a guide into an argument over wich is more op. mages or birds.

Yup, it's fun :-)

Gragorak
04-02-2013, 08:30 AM
Nah, this has turned into debate about dodge and luck, not about who is op. There's no need to argue over OPness of mages.

OverkillED
04-02-2013, 02:34 PM
So wait, what do you class as a non lucky dodge then? As far as I'm aware a dodge is a dodge.

Dodge as a whole is lucky. It's not manual, it's automatic and randomly happens (also depends on actual amount of dodge stacked.)

I-am-Fogue
04-04-2013, 06:10 AM
soz to break it to you but funnily enough i dont think im pro i just think im an average lv16 bird and people might say im pro (probably cos there is barely any 16s... and another comment i consider people like sunblocks or one/beast/angrymage (certifiedmage) pro this is not because they were/are very good pvpers but because they were/are very influencial... this is what i class pros as... people that have made a noteable difference to pvp not because they have good kdr (although looks nice) but because theyve made a difference to gameplay of low lvl pvp so before you say i think im pro, i dont as far as im concerned im no where near pro and only way i will be is if i change the whole gameplay of birds and btw sorry grammar AINT. up, TOO UR? standards k.
and also i completely agree with you by sayin birds this lvl are completely luck based BUT if they were completely luck based, how would there ever be an order in bird pvp because im sure if you have seen birds fight that you would recognise that there is dominant people for example avianholic is a very good forg bird ad i dont know alot of burds that can beat him (that are same lvl)

but apart from dat i agree: birds need alot of luck, and most forg users think they are pro but before you assume tht others think they are pro rethink because the likelyhood is they dont think they are...

OverkillED
04-10-2013, 06:33 AM
soz to break it to you but funnily enough i dont think im pro i just think im an average lv16 bird and people might say im pro (probably cos there is barely any 16s... and another comment i consider people like sunblocks or one/beast/angrymage (certifiedmage) pro this is not because they were/are very good pvpers but because they were/are very influencial... this is what i class pros as... people that have made a noteable difference to pvp not because they have good kdr (although looks nice) but because theyve made a difference to gameplay of low lvl pvp so before you say i think im pro, i dont as far as im concerned im no where near pro and only way i will be is if i change the whole gameplay of birds and btw sorry grammar AINT. up, TOO UR? standards k.
and also i completely agree with you by sayin birds this lvl are completely luck based BUT if they were completely luck based, how would there ever be an order in bird pvp because im sure if you have seen birds fight that you would recognise that there is dominant people for example avianholic is a very good forg bird ad i dont know alot of burds that can beat him (that are same lvl)

but apart from dat i agree: birds need alot of luck, and most forg users think they are pro but before you assume tht others think they are pro rethink because the likelyhood is they dont think they are...

I taught Avianholic.. >.>

D-:
04-11-2013, 04:51 PM

Thanks man... What if you are pre forg THEN moved to forg?

Avianholic
04-11-2013, 11:51 PM
wut kabob i saw my name ??^^

Avianholic
04-11-2013, 11:57 PM
nvm...yeah kabob i agree! low lvl bird isnt fun anymore! a bird just needs big luck and a fbow to beat some other (maybe pros)
there is a lot with luck factor at birds...but idc about it...its a game and we play it for have fun!and if u don't like that go lvl up!-.-

Warzkopf
04-12-2013, 10:07 AM
You're saying fbow must die, kabob. Interesting, We fought with fbow, I won. We fought with regen loadouts, I won. I can fight with plat pack sword or bow, maybe I won again. Fbow looks like pure luck yea, all rushers use it. But If you use 2 focus, you can't kill. You're use 6 focus but you can miss everything. PL and other games use the role system. I killed L30s, I can't kill him on paper but I killed in arena. Fbow just a thing, everything look the role system. Dodge, hit, crit, miss.. The role system owns them. If you didn't understand, ask developers.
Then; Fbow, gears, skills, builds, combos, tactics.. They're just thing. If you want to be different, make combos with this things. Example, Lost was great with his L18. If he can say now "sup I'm Lost, 18 bird, Gf.", He made his style and He's done. You can be different this things, If fbow is a pure luck, all role system is pure luck and yes, it is...

Dex
04-12-2013, 10:12 AM
nvm...yeah kabob i agree! low lvl bird isnt fun anymore! a bird just needs big luck and a fbow to beat some other (maybe pros)
there is a lot with luck factor at birds...but idc about it...its a game and we play it for have fun!and if u don't like that go lvl up!-.-

If u say fbow is luck then surely toyman wand is as well. As you all say, bird is reliant on dodge so toyman wand could be seen as luck too.

Anyways, if u fight someone in a 1v1 to 5 or to 10 the fights don't become luck, the reason I say this is because the winner of the 1v1 may be due to having a better build rather than having extremely amazing luck (dodge).

D-:
04-12-2013, 02:26 PM
You're saying fbow must die, kabob. Interesting, We fought with fbow, I won. We fought with regen loadouts, I won. I can fight with plat pack sword or bow, maybe I won again. Fbow looks like pure luck yea, all rushers use it. But If you use 2 focus, you can't kill. You're use 6 focus but you can miss everything. PL and other games use the role system. I killed L30s, I can't kill him on paper but I killed in arena. Fbow just a thing, everything look the role system. Dodge, hit, crit, miss.. The role system owns them. If you didn't understand, ask developers.
Then; Fbow, gears, skills, builds, combos, tactics.. They're just thing. If you want to be different, make combos with this things. Example, Lost was great with his L18. If he can say now "sup I'm Lost, 18 bird, Gf.", He made his style and He's done. You can be different this things, If fbow is a pure luck, all role system is pure luck and yes, it is...

I lol'd hard at "Sup I'm lost."

D-:
04-12-2013, 02:29 PM
If u say fbow is luck then surely toyman wand is as well. As you all say, bird is reliant on dodge so toyman wand could be seen as luck too.

Anyways, if u fight someone in a 1v1 to 5 or to 10 the fights don't become luck, the reason I say this is because the winner of the 1v1 may be due to having a better build rather than having extremely amazing luck (dodge).

I can say differently. Call, Supergotenks, Yahmaha, and myself all say it's mostly dodge based on 1v1 vs birds. I asked all of the people listed what the percent of luck to skill is when 1v1ing birds.

Call: 80% Luck 20% Skill
Supergotenks: 75% Luck 25% Skill
Yahmaha: 90% Luck 10% Skill
Myself: 75% Luck 25% skill.

This was all asked pre forg.

Dex
04-13-2013, 01:36 PM
I can say differently. Call, Supergotenks, Yahmaha, and myself all say it's mostly dodge based on 1v1 vs birds. I asked all of the people listed what the percent of luck to skill is when 1v1ing birds.

Haha I respect your comment.

Btw Vohcab, come on PL some time soon because I wanna get you to do something for me :)

floats
04-14-2013, 10:57 AM

Ur slightly mistaken my friend. 30-36 isn't and wasn't like that. When forgs were just out, I, and a bunch of other burds practically own other burds if ur talking about bird v bird. For example : touristi, deadzx, and downcast. Yes, these 3 are the hardest for me to kill on my opinion. Sadly, 3 of them quit 35 n so do I. I'll be happy tho to fight any burd in the range 30-40. Why? Not showing that I can or will beat everyone but I'm just standing for other of forg users (burds), Ik someone of them practically own other people. And people, these 3 including me didn't dodge. So, only low-levels for lucky burds cuz they 'evade' is the only thing that is maxed. Not 26-above. So above takes some skill. Anyway, I would happy to fight any forg burd in this 30-40 range.

Iamlvl
04-15-2013, 02:35 PM
Terroy, Dex, you guys know I respect you... But I have to agree with Yich... When I'm on my bear, I don't even bother fighting birds because honestly, they're annoying. They dodge all of your attacks, and then they root you and run away. It's a very slow process on a level 17 bear, and it gets very annoying over the time...

~Iamlvl

thundrhorse
06-07-2013, 12:12 AM
Terroy, Dex, you guys know I respect you... But I have to agree with Yich... When I'm on my bear, I don't even bother fighting birds because honestly, they're annoying. They dodge all of your attacks, and then they root you and run away. It's a very slow process on a level 17 bear, and it gets very annoying over the time...

~Iamlvl
This is my first post Eva and I think that what u say is true but since u think birds are Op then maybe that's y they added rhinos and foxes to cancel them. When a fox gets u with its combo u literally are fked since u have no chance of dodging and as for rhino all they have to do is stay close and tank I do the same thing with my 20 mage and I kill most bird's except for a few (dex,terroy) since they are some of the "best" birds I have faced.

Rot
06-07-2013, 12:21 AM

<-- This guy's a solid proof

PS: You forgot my bird ;)

D-:
06-07-2013, 02:49 AM
<-- This guy's a solid proof

PS: You forgot my bird ;)

I don't recall asking you that question.

Rot
06-07-2013, 04:32 AM
I don't recall asking you that question.

Thanks I'm confused now :)

Vvikked
06-07-2013, 07:44 PM
Well if pre forg was luck for birds, then why did only about 2-3 birds actually dominate? Now, post forg, everyone and their brother plays bird by the sounds of it. I doubt everyone just got good. You cannot even compare toy to forg with luck. Toy was only used because its 1h and did more single hit damage than talon when you actually got below 10m range. With forg you don't even need to know ranges nearly as well.

Vvikked
06-07-2013, 07:44 PM
Also, are wf items worth anything now?

Rot
06-07-2013, 09:34 PM
Also, are wf items worth anything now?

Didn't drop much, but way more difficult to find a buyer.

Iamlvl
06-11-2013, 03:37 PM
Why give him such a challenge? Bous would take him with his 15 bear. Try facing bous with your 16 bird and stay close the whole time. Plz come back and tell me how it goes. Silly bird, you're op, but not that op. If you ever see my 18 bear and try that you'd get toasted. I'd scream so loud you wouldnt be able to hit me, stomp on you so hard for the same effect. Of course I'd also shoot you in the eyes with my trusty bow, for a total of -85 hit % assuming stomp stuns and I get 1 blind proc, but thats against a level 18. Still, 16 bears nuke harder than birds, so just play it safe and kite their stomp, you have no valid reason not to.

Yich get off the thread and take your big mouth with you. Stop bombing his thread, he worked hard on it. Get out.

I-am-Fogue
06-15-2013, 03:21 PM
Ty iamlvl but tbf that was then... I have a different combo vs birds and bears and yich i did vs bous... Even ask him how badly i beat him im not gonna shame him in forums cos he a very gud pvper so i will get no gain from doing so...
Yich as for ur 18 bear... Id just get my 20 to kill him or maybe higher depending on the host lvl of the game maybe id get my 18 bird idk... But tbh i wud rather not war with a 18 bear cos hate doesnt tend to boad well with me... So pls take your useless and non-constructive comments out of my thread. Thanks

Iamlvl
06-17-2013, 02:52 PM
Ty iamlvl but tbf that was then... I have a different combo vs birds and bears and yich i did vs bous... Even ask him how badly i beat him im not gonna shame him in forums cos he a very gud pvper so i will get no gain from doing so...
Yich as for ur 18 bear... Id just get my 20 to kill him or maybe higher depending on the host lvl of the game maybe id get my 18 bird idk... But tbh i wud rather not war with a 18 bear cos hate doesnt tend to boad well with me... So pls take your useless and non-constructive comments out of my thread. Thanks

Heard you leveled to 18?