PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I be neutral?

Onagiabef
03-31-2013, 10:13 AM
With all the 'drama' in pvp, ctf...Why am i being told I have to pick a side? I mean this is just a game. I play to get a break from rl drama. I don't want drama in a game. Anyone else with me on this?

Reunegade
03-31-2013, 10:19 AM
This is what PvP is like. Sorry bud, but you got no choice but to live through it :)

D-:
03-31-2013, 10:25 AM
Which is why I rush the drama kings/queens. Especially this one bird with a founder helm. I rushed him (like I do everyone else) and he is cussing on and on and bragging about <Black Citadel> and how he's gonna get them to hunt me. I don't care about KD so I don't mind, but he PM's me asking me for my build after he cusses at me... That's drama.

Oskitopee
03-31-2013, 12:47 PM
the game is so weird. Honestly, if u kill someone once then they say "rusher" and they make either their guild rush u or they come with some other char and "hunt". Why can't everyone just accept the fact that it's a GAME and not real life?

dudetus
03-31-2013, 12:55 PM
I'm neutral.

My PL bffs can stand their own ground more than well so I don't have to "defend" them. People know I might "rush" (still a freakish term in PvP) out of boredom, we take FFAs for some time, no hard feelings (usually), move on, gg.

It's IMO peffedic to call at guild/friends in a 1v1 FFA, forced or not. FFA is way better way to learn to PvP than regular called 1v1. I never interfere if my friend gets "rushed" in a 1v1 situation, if teamed 1v2 or 1v3 I ask out of policy if my friend needs help and almost always it is "no, don't interfere".

XghostzX
03-31-2013, 12:58 PM
I'm neutral.

My PL bffs can stand their own ground more than well so I don't have to "defend" them. People know I might "rush" (still a freakish term in PvP) out of boredom, we take FFAs for some time, no hard feelings (usually), move on, gg.

It's IMO peffedic to call at guild/friends in a 1v1 FFA, forced or not. FFA is way better way to learn to PvP than regular called 1v1. I never interfere if my friend gets "rushed" in a 1v1 situation, if teamed 1v2 or 1v3 I ask out of policy if my friend needs help and almost always it is "no, don't interfere".

I've started rushing anyone that I don't know. I can't bare standing in a game waiting for someone to ask me to "go"...

Reunegade
03-31-2013, 04:57 PM
PvP = Kill or Die
Saying "go" = Kill or Die
Rushing = Kill or Die

Rushing is the same thing as saying "go". Most people are annoyed by the fact that they were killed w/o their consent. The person that invented "go" just wanted to protect their KDR from real pros that could beat them. He/she said "go" to those who he knew he could beat. What's the difference between saying "go" and rushing? Nothing, besides writing two letters in the chat bar. If there were no chat bar in PvP, there would be no such thing as "go", or "free". Rushing is just a different form of PvP, a way that is hated amongst most people.

razerfingers
03-31-2013, 05:19 PM
Lol...

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

OverkillED
04-02-2013, 02:36 PM

If Swagfox didn't choose a side and still was killed, then so can you. (;

MightyMicah
04-02-2013, 02:41 PM
With all the 'drama' in pvp, ctf...Why am i being told I have to pick a side? I mean this is just a game. I play to get a break from rl drama. I don't want drama in a game. Anyone else with me on this?

This is why I'm constantly on the hunt for another game with fun pve xD

To answer your question,you can't necessarily be neutral. If you get really good people will start to leave you alone, but drama will always be a step away.

Onagiabef
04-02-2013, 03:51 PM
It's not dying or being killed that bugs me. I know there are always going to be people who choose different paths of playing. If someone chooses to spawn me fine, but that's between me and that player. Also I usually try to keep it in that match. Let it go afterwards.

OverkillED
04-03-2013, 03:35 AM

About the picture posted in my previous post.. It's not photoshopped. Swag didn't pick a team, yet was still targetable by some (not me though), so that's why his name was white.

Dex
04-03-2013, 03:38 AM

If Swagfox didn't choose a side and still was killed, then so can you. (;

How did that actually happen lols

OverkillED
04-03-2013, 03:43 AM
I don't know.. Maybe a glitch? But either nobody could target Swag while he was neutral, or some people could. He did get hit by AOE though.

Gragorak
04-03-2013, 03:48 AM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7154751744/hED42642D/

Dex
Is it that glitch where you can walk outside of the map? was this in forest manor?

OverkillED
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7154751744/hED42642D/]

I'm serious.. Swag were you lagging out?

OverkillED
04-03-2013, 03:49 AM
Is it that glitch where you can walk outside of the map? was this in forest manor?

Yes it was in forest manor.

Gragorak
04-03-2013, 03:51 AM
When did that happen? I don't remember. Maybe i just didn't notice it lol.

OverkillED
04-03-2013, 03:53 AM
Lol you were standing completely still and didn't really talk or anything. :/

Extreme
04-03-2013, 04:14 AM
O_o how?

Dex
04-03-2013, 05:12 AM
In the castle there's a place where if someone stomps you, you go outside of the map. If that happens you can walk over to the lobby/neutral place where you pick your side and you can kill people in the lobby.

Correct me if I'm wrong c:

OverkillED
04-03-2013, 08:18 AM
In the castle there's a place where if someone stomps you, you go outside of the map. If that happens you can talk over to the lobby/neutral place where you pick your side and you can kill people in the lobby.

That's probably what happened. :applause:

Subscriber
04-03-2013, 01:45 PM
In the castle there's a place where if someone stomps you, you go outside of the map. If that happens you can walk over to the lobby/neutral place where you pick your side and you can kill people in the lobby.

Correctimundo, birds can repulse you too.

Dex
04-03-2013, 03:40 PM
Correctimundo, birds can repulse you too.

I've only seen someone get stomped out of the corner of the castle but I guess repulse does the same thing. With that being said, maybe fire works as well? :D

Subscriber
04-03-2013, 04:40 PM
I've only seen someone get stomped out of the corner of the castle but I guess repulse does the same thing. With that being said, maybe fire works as well? :D

Well scream & repulse works along with the bear's stomp.

Uhh, I have yet to see that happen. Haha.

Dex
04-04-2013, 06:38 AM
Well scream & repulse works along with the bear's stomp.

Uhh, I have yet to see that happen. Haha.

Yes that might work as well, I reckon repulse on it's own would work too

Walkhardd
04-04-2013, 07:19 AM
Make friends in game that don't act like 12 yr Olds. Problem solved.

Gaunab
04-04-2013, 07:30 AM

Didnt the Devs fix this awesome bug?

Dex
04-04-2013, 12:14 PM
Didnt the Devs fix this awesome bug?

It was an awesome bug, it reminds me of the Mt fang bug!

I'm not sure if the devs have fixed this, but this is the only solution I can think of for someone to be killed whilst in the lobby...unless there are new bugs which are as good as this bug