PDA

View Full Version : New PvP Ideas

SkullCrusher
03-31-2013, 01:06 PM
Yes yes, I know this has been suggested a couple of times before but the threads died quickly and I'm hoping this one won't. I have also included extra details in this one so please read it! Thanks.

THE SYSTEM:

This is how I'm hoping this will work...
When you go into a PvP area it will give you the choice of 5v5 ( the one we already have )
OR
a 1v1 area with a new cool-looking map. Not a maze like our current CTF map, and possibly make it up to 10 points?
Hopefully it is a OPEN map, not like the Ctf one.

STAKING

What's Staking?!
I'll answer that for ya, Staking is betting gold and the winner receives that amount of money.
How it works:
When going into the 1v1 option, another 2 options will come up:
1.Friendly ( for fun battling )
2.Staking ( betting the money, winner gets all )
When you choose staking it will take you into a different window and pair you up with a partner.
The window will look like our current trading screen but this time, gold only.
Each player will put in a amount of gold, and when both players agree on a price, they accept the trade screen.
When the trade screen is accepted, both players will battle to the death and first person to 10 kills wins the money!
Now you're probably wondering, Sts need's to make money out of this somehow, well..here's the answer to that!
Answer: To play 1v1 Friendly or Staking you must pay 10 or 20 platinum to get the map, then after buying it, you could enjoy and play with friends! Win/Win for all of us!
Sts makes money, and if you don't want to play 1v1 just don't buy the map then.
Now if you don't have a credit card you are most likely wondering: I want to play but don't have platinum.
Well then, just do some free offers and get some plat, simply download a couple of games and you'll have 20 plat no time! And when you level at the beginning you also get some plat ( I think its around 10 )
I hope you guys enjoyed this new idea of mine, please post your thoughts on this idea below also stating wether or not you like it, vote yes or no and I will have the scoreboard below to indicate which side has more votes.
Thanks for reading, oh and guess what??!?!! This is my 100th post!!!!!!!!!!
=]
C ya later guys, -Skull out.

SCOREBOARD:
Yes:1.
No:0.