PDA

View Full Version : Level 51 1v1 Mr. Sewer King Tournament!

Reunegade
03-31-2013, 05:15 PM
Hey guys! I've decided to host a level 51 1v1 Balefort Sewer 8-Person Elimination Tournament!

Entry Fee:
Free :)

Requirements:
-Must be level 51

-Must wear Balefort Sewer gear

-No vanities allowed

-First to 10 wins the round

-Arranged in a say "go" format

-Not allowed to respec

-Must post picture

-Hide hat option must be off

-Spectators allowed

Participants:
Funkypawz (Noodleleg)
Enemy (Cookiez)
Tpaxx (Randomguy)
Beckonstomp (Everyone'sFavMage)
Gratitude (D-:)
Xgratitude (MasonISG)
Lovinglady (Notyocookiez)
Funkyread (Readtitle)

Prize:
Bragging rights :)

Post if you want to join the tournament! Accepting donations!

Reunegade
03-31-2013, 05:16 PM
Round 1 Losers:
Cookiez, Randomguy, D-:, Notyocookiez

ROUND 2 WINNER CUP 1:
Noodleleg vs. Everyone'sFavMage--------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------CHAMPION CUP:

ROUND 2 WINNER CUP 2:
MasonISG vs. Readtitle-------------------------------------------------------Readtitle

Noodleleg
03-31-2013, 05:20 PM
I'm with Funkypawz ;)
Nobody's taking my crown!

razerfingers
03-31-2013, 05:28 PM
Wow no vanities... Lame

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Reunegade
03-31-2013, 05:28 PM
Wow no vanities... Lame

It's to prevent people from using something other than balefort sewer gear.

cookiez
03-31-2013, 06:31 PM
Wow no vanities... Lame

It's to prevent people from using something other than balefort sewer gear.

At level 51 what gear is better than sewer gear Lol.

And I'm in on ENEMY!

Randomguy
03-31-2013, 06:41 PM
im in name is tpaxx

KingFu
03-31-2013, 06:50 PM
At level 51 what gear is better than sewer gear Lol.

And I'm in on ENEMY!

Death set.

Gaunab
03-31-2013, 06:51 PM
I'm with Funkypawz ;)

Didnt Hahahahabirdy do that already? :confused:

KingFu
03-31-2013, 07:04 PM
Didnt Hahahahabirdy do that already? :confused:

If he hasn't I'm sure any other end gamer could. 51 PvP is dry of any end game PvPers, which as we all know are where some of the most dedicated/experienced PvPers are at, leaving there to be little or no challenging opponents. That's why I've deleted most of my 51s by now.

Reunegade
03-31-2013, 07:18 PM
First round! Noodleleg vs. Cookiez! Let the fighting begin!

Everyone'sFavMage
03-31-2013, 07:33 PM
Add beckonstomp to your list. Thx. @ myst enter pls.

Randomguy
03-31-2013, 07:39 PM
pm me the time and tpaxx is l2 im lvling him, and can iot be warburd, also idk how to post so my opponent will have to post

Reunegade
03-31-2013, 08:10 PM
pm me the time and tpaxx is l2 im lvling him, and can iot be warburd, also idk how to post so my opponent will have to post

Random, if you cannot level him to 51 in one week, I'm sorry, but you will be disqualified :/ But anyways, you will be going up again st Beckonstomp (Everyone's Fav Mage).

First round! Randomguy vs. Everyone'sFavMage!

Randomguy
03-31-2013, 08:13 PM
i can lvl to 51 in less than 2 hours and besmage, pm me on either knife or tpaxx or waebahki or challenges or eatdat and a few others i dont go on, and btw u can post :) just need a lil practice first

Everyone'sFavMage
03-31-2013, 08:44 PM
I'm ready when u are.

D-:
03-31-2013, 08:59 PM
Sing me up: Gratitude

lakersrockftw
03-31-2013, 09:06 PM
March madness pvp edition elite 8 lol :)

D-:
03-31-2013, 09:11 PM
Best of luck to EFM and Knife.

TruePlayer
03-31-2013, 09:13 PM
Wish i had a lvl 51 character prob was unbeatable in sewers gears. And have alot experience with sk good luck with tournament

Everyone'sFavMage
03-31-2013, 09:27 PM
Lol ^

KingFu
03-31-2013, 11:28 PM
Add beckonstomp to your list. Thx. @ myst enter pls.

I deleted my 51 bear.

MasonISG
04-01-2013, 01:39 AM
I guess ill try lol.. Xgratitude.

KingFu
04-01-2013, 01:48 AM
I guess ill try lol.. Xgratitude.

I've seen you pvp. You'll lose.

Loaden
04-01-2013, 03:07 AM
Are your prices gonna be those overpriced items

Extreme
04-01-2013, 04:20 AM

lmao.

Reunegade
04-01-2013, 06:52 AM
Round 1! D-: and MasonISG fight!

MightyMicah
04-01-2013, 09:01 AM
If he hasn't I'm sure any other end gamer could. 51 PvP is dry of any end game PvPers, which as we all know are where some of the most dedicated/experienced PvPers are at, leaving there to be little or no challenging opponents. That's why I've deleted most of my 51s by now.

Dear Pridefuldreamer,

There is always a bigger fish.

-MM

CrimsonTider
04-01-2013, 09:18 AM

I know a few (not me) who would disagree. Apparently the younger guys forget we were playing end-game at what is considered "twink" levels now.

Argyros
04-01-2013, 09:27 AM
Looks great! Got some competition I see.

KingFu
04-01-2013, 01:29 PM
Dear Pridefuldreamer,

There is always a bigger fish.

-MM

How is this relevant? I never said anything about myself aside from the deletion of a lot of my 50/51s. I don't even end game PvP after quitting (highest I use is level 71). I said most, I never said all the experienced PvPers are at end game.

I know a few (not me) who would disagree. Apparently the younger guys forget we were playing end-game at what is considered "twink" levels now.

Exactly what I mean. Obviously an end gamer jumping into something like level 21 twinking would make them totally lost, but something like level 51 would translate just fine for someone that knows their class and knows how to PvP. They'll figure it out. There's no denying end game is where most of the top tier PvPers are at. Dollo, Kani (previously), Parth, Gau, and a lot of others. Meanwhile I can only name a handful of dedicated twinks that don't end game that have actually made an impact.

Griffinfan
04-01-2013, 01:36 PM
How is this relevant? I never said anything about myself aside from the deletion of a lot of my 50/51s. I don't even end game PvP after quitting (highest I use is level 71). I said most, I never said all the experienced PvPers are at end game.

Exactly what I mean. Obviously an end gamer jumping into something like level 21 twinking would make them totally lost, but something like level 51 would translate just fine for someone that knows their class and knows how to PvP. They'll figure it out. There's no denying end game is where most of the top tier PvPers are at. Dollo, Kani (previously), Parth, Gau, and a lot of others. Meanwhile I can only name a handful of dedicated twinks that don't end game that have actually made an impact.

who pvps at level 21.

KingFu
04-01-2013, 01:39 PM
who pvps at level 21.

Exactly my point. You can't name a single level 21 PvPer, but you can name a long list of end gamers.

21 PvP used to be one of the most popular levels, along with 26, 45, etc. Things change, only thing that doesn't is end game being the most thriving PvP range.

CrimsonTider
04-01-2013, 02:40 PM
Exactly my point. You can't name a single level 21 PvPer, but you can name a long list of end gamers.

21 PvP used to be one of the most popular levels, along with 26, 45, etc. Things change, only thing that doesn't is end game being the most thriving PvP range.

Now I do feel old... I still have my 21 bear. -.-

NotYoCookiez
04-01-2013, 02:40 PM
Can I still join? My ign is lovinglady :)

Everyone'sFavMage
04-01-2013, 03:14 PM

Name me pls.

Zeus
04-01-2013, 03:22 PM
Name me pls.

Nty, your ego is exceeding mine...That's saying something.

Everyone'sFavMage
04-01-2013, 03:24 PM
Nty, your ego exceeds* mine.* That's saying something.

You're welcome.

MightyMicah
04-01-2013, 03:25 PM

Perhaps I just got lost in all your negativity and misunderstood. A little positivity goes a long way, bro. You should try it some time.

KingFu
04-01-2013, 03:28 PM
Perhaps I just got lost in all your negativity and misunderstood. A little positivity goes a long way, bro. You should try it some time.

Sorry I'm not farting rainbows and burping fairy dust. I hardly see how you viewing my post as dreadfully pessimistic changed the content of it.

Zeus
04-01-2013, 03:30 PM
You're welcome.

An elipsis could have been used in that sentence. A period breaks the message into one independent clause and one dependent clause.

As for the exceeding, it still works. You can use a grammar check to see if there's critical errors. Just because a sentence is worded awkwardly does not mean it's grammatically incorrect.

Everyone'sFavMage
04-01-2013, 03:40 PM
An elipsis could have been used in that sentence. A period breaks the message into one independent clause and one dependent clause.

As for the exceeding, it still works. You can use a grammar check to see if there's critical errors. Just because a sentence is worded awkwardly does not mean it's grammatically incorrect.
Yesh! I made parth google fancy grammer words Success is mine Cry pls

Zeus
04-01-2013, 04:04 PM
Yesh! I made parth google fancy grammer words Success is mine Cry pls

Paying attention in high school ftw. :p

Reunegade
04-01-2013, 05:12 PM
One last spot guys!

D-:
04-01-2013, 05:49 PM
I'll try getting the fight tonight, a battle of the bros ;)

Gratitude vs Xgratitude!

Reunegade
04-01-2013, 06:29 PM
I'll try to dish in as much money as I can, as long as I sell stuff.

NotYoCookiez
04-01-2013, 06:33 PM
Yay I made it In time!

Reunegade
04-01-2013, 06:34 PM
As long as there are still free slots, it doesn't matter if you join tournament a year from now :)

MightyMicah
04-01-2013, 06:45 PM
Sorry I'm not farting rainbows and burping fairy dust. I hardly see how you viewing my post as dreadfully pessimistic changed the content of it.

Let me restate. You need to cool it. Stop putting down other pvpers. When you start saying that few people have skill around 50/51 you offend everyone there including myself. You do a heck of a lot of bragging and dissing other pvpers for a guy who's been practically retired for awhile. Stop being so arrogant, disrespectful, and straight up rude.

Why am I saying this? Because I'm tired of seeing you slam other people. I believe it's called "trolling" and you get away with it way too much.

Zeus
04-01-2013, 07:07 PM
Let me restate. You need to cool it. Stop putting down other pvpers. When you start saying that few people have skill around 50/51 you offend everyone there including myself. You do a heck of a lot of bragging and dissing other pvpers for a guy who's been practically retired for awhile. Stop being so arrogant, disrespectful, and straight up rude.

Why am I saying this? Because I'm tired of seeing you slam other people. I believe it's called "trolling" and you get away with it way too much.

Mighty, there was a reason he said few and did not use an absolute statement. If you're offended, that means that you are only doubting your own skill level.

Also, dex bears with recurves isn't skill, lol. It basically is luck who wins. If I'm correct, doesn't dex bear with recurve bow ravage every other class?

Reunegade
04-01-2013, 07:23 PM
Please don't turn this thread into a flame thread. Everybody just calm down, and have a good time enjoying this tournament :)

KingFu
04-01-2013, 07:42 PM

I'm stating facts. Go try and find a game on your 50/51, there are hardly any. I've checked my last remaining 51 for games quite a few times. The level range is dying, meaning very few people play it. Few people playing a level range = even fewer people having skill at that level range. Fact. I'm not insulting anyone. This tourney has 8 slots, and it still took over a day to fill up, which only fortifies my point in the level range being close to dead. I didn't say there's no skill, I said there's few skill, which is a given when a range has as few players as the 50/51 range does.

I'm not practically retired. Just because you don't see me on forums all the time doesn't mean I'm not playing. I took a break for a few months, and I've been back for a few months. I have multiple chars ranging from 50-71 that I use, all with glyph, dragon, shadow, etc. so what I'm saying is through experience. Not just for the sake of trolling.

Also, I find it funny you're trying to personally attack me when you've never had a conversation with me. Don't really care you're opinion of me, because a week ago it was "Thanks for the help. Nice seeing you in game :)" and now it's I'm arrogant, lawl.

CrimsonTider
04-01-2013, 07:53 PM
I'm stating facts. Go try and find a game on your 50/51, there are hardly any. I've checked my last remaining 51 for games quite a few times. The level range is dying, meaning very few people play it. Few people playing a level range = even fewer people having skill at that level range. Fact. I'm not insulting anyone. This tourney has 8 slots, and it still took over a day to fill up, which only fortifies my point in the level range being close to dead. I didn't say there's no skill, I said there's few skill, which is a given when a range has as few players as the 50/51 range does.

I'm not practically retired. Just because you don't see me on forums all the time doesn't mean I'm not playing. I took a break for a few months, and I've been back for a few months. I have multiple chars ranging from 50-71 that I use, all with glyph, dragon, shadow, etc. so what I'm saying is through experience. Not just for the sake of trolling.

Also, I find it funny you're trying to personally attack me when you've never had a conversation with me. Don't really care you're opinion of me, because a week ago it was "Thanks for the help. Nice seeing you in game :)" and now it's I'm arrogant, lawl.

I think there is a "Glyph" thread calling you in the Trader's Market section. ;)

MightyMicah
04-01-2013, 08:31 PM

Lets review for a second. Shall we?

First you insult Noodle by saying that "any other end gamer could" beat Noodle. That is bull crap. Noodle is probably the most talented 51 bear I've fought. Moving on...

Next you directly insult Mason. Sarcasm maybe? Nah, better known as trolling. Also very rude. I don't care if it's true or not.

Last let's get something straight. Supporting other formers by pointing out how you are being rude is not attacking you. If you take it as being offensive then it's probably because you realize that I'm right and that you were, in fact, being rude. This goes back to my post before. Stop trolling, and stop dissing other pvpers.

Noodleleg
04-01-2013, 08:32 PM
Hmmm... Ready when you are, Cal :p!

Elitephonix
04-01-2013, 08:36 PM
I'm with Funkypawz ;)
If I had a 51....

Zeus
04-01-2013, 08:44 PM

First you insult Noodle by saying that "any other end gamer could" beat Noodle. That is bull crap. Noodle is probably the most talented 51 bear I've fought. Moving on...

Next you directly insult Mason. Sarcasm maybe? Nah, better known as trolling. Also very rude. I don't care if it's true or not.

Last let's get something straight. Supporting other formers by pointing out how you are being rude is not attacking you. If you take it as being offensive then it's probably because you realize that I'm right and that you were, in fact, being rude. This goes back to my post before. Stop trolling, and stop dissing other pvpers.

He is stating that Noodle has not gone up against end-gamers, which is true. In the previous tournament, he did, and he lost. That's not an insult, it's a fact. I'm sure you of all people know not to take hyperboles into account.

Secondly, that was him joking around. He's done it with me too a little. Micah, I respect you but lighten up a little. David, if you get to know him, is a stand up guy. :)

Noodleleg
04-01-2013, 08:52 PM

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q492/Noodleleg/CAF36453-4678-4F92-AFE9-02D455162866-222-00000007B3BF31BA_zps4969e3e7.jpg

First, thanks Micah for havin' mah back. I'm starting to feel like you're Peter and I'm Paul ^_^! Anyways... I'm glad you're defending me :D! I truly appreciate it. As Parth pointed out, David's just that type of guy haha! He likes to joke around... Sometimes even more than I do! (Actually, no... I guess I joke the most.) Again, thank you very much and see ya in Forest Haven!

MightyMicah
04-01-2013, 08:52 PM
He is stating that Noodle has not gone up against end-gamers, which is true. In the previous tournament, he did, and he lost. That's not an insult, it's a fact. I'm sure you of all people know not to take hyperboles into account.

Secondly, that was him joking around. He's done it with me too a little. Micah, I respect you but lighten up a little. David, if you get to know him, is a stand up guy. :)

You're probably right. Maybe I just need to loosen up. It just makes me sick to see others get bullied around or messed with. Especially by people like David who everyone looks up to. If he was just messing around, so be it. I'd still say it was uncalled for but that's just me...

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q492/Noodleleg/CAF36453-4678-4F92-AFE9-02D455162866-222-00000007B3BF31BA_zps4969e3e7.jpg

First, thanks Micah for havin' mah back. I'm starting to feel like you're Peter and I'm Paul ^_^! Anyways... I'm glad you're defending me :D! I truly appreciate it. As Parth pointed out, David's just that type of guy haha! He likes to joke around... Sometimes even more than I do! (Actually, no... I guess I joke the most.) *Again, thank you very much and see ya in Forest Haven!

Alright. Well, I'm glad to hear it. David, my apologies bro. Clearly I was out of place here.

Zeus
04-01-2013, 08:55 PM

First, thanks Micah for havin' mah back. I'm starting to feel like you're Peter and I'm Paul ^_^! Anyways... I'm glad you're defending me :D! I truly appreciate it. As Parth pointed out, David's just that type of guy haha! He likes to joke around... Sometimes even more than I do! (Actually, no... I guess I joke the most.) Again, thank you very much and see ya in Forest Haven!

Steven, I has a court date at 8AM tomorrow for some traffic violations, but afterwards on my drive back to college, text me? :p I have some brotherly advice for your latest set of adversities. :D

Zeus
04-01-2013, 08:57 PM
You're probably right. Maybe I just need to loosen up. It just makes me sick to see others get bullied around or messed with. Especially by people like David who everyone looks up to. If he was just messing around, so be it. I'd still say it was uncalled for but that's just me...

Alright. Well, I'm glad to hear it. David, my apologies bro. Clearly I was out of place here.

I can certainly understand why you felt the way you did though. If I didn't know him, I most likely would have taken the same approach. :p

KingFu
04-01-2013, 08:59 PM

Parth already cleared this up, nailed it on the head actually. Noodle is a friend of mine, I have respect for him as a PvPer, don't get me wrong, but I was simply stating what happened in the past.

I wasn't offended in the slightest, I said I found it funny. It was a little joke, calm down. It's a game, meaning pixels. Why not have a little fun? Like I've said before, if someone is really going to get that upset over a little joke about what someone says on an online game forum, that's their fault.

Zeus
04-01-2013, 09:00 PM
Parth already cleared this up, nailed it on the head actually. Noodle is a friend of mine, I have respect for him as a PvPer, don't get me wrong, but I was simply stating what happened in the past.

I wasn't offended in the slightest, I said I found it funny. I was joking about someone's PvP capabilities and you jumped to attempt to take it to a personal level, which I find humorous :) It was a little joke, calm down. It's a game, meaning pixels. Why not have a little fun? Like I've said before, if someone is really going to get that upset over a little joke about what someone says on an online game forum, that's their fault.

If you take an optimist's approach, you're teaching them that life is not all rainbows and fairy dust. LOL!

MightyMicah
04-01-2013, 09:00 PM

I wasn't offended in the slightest, I said I found it funny. I was joking about someone's PvP capabilities and you jumped to attempt to take it to a personal level, which I find humorous :) It was a little joke, calm down. It's a game kiddo, just pixels. Why not have a little fun? Like I've said before, if someone is really going to get that upset over a little joke about what someone says on an online game forum, that's their fault.

I'm with you dude. I guess it's just the older brother instinct in me. Especially since I've got several younger siblings. Anyways, my bad again! Didn't mean to start anything.

CrimsonTider
04-01-2013, 09:01 PM
Listen....

If you bunch of Ding-Dongs don't chill, I'm gonna go all Twinkie on your Ho-Ho's and make your feel about as big a s a Snowball. Now quit acting like Little Debbie's and more like Jolly Ranchers.

Zeus
04-01-2013, 09:02 PM
Reun, btw, meet me in game. I'd like to extend an apology for derailing your thread in the form of a tournament donation.

I guess that is a bribe? :rolleyes:

MightyMicah
04-01-2013, 09:03 PM
Reun, btw, meet me in game. I'd like to extend an apology for derailing your thread in the form of a tournament donation.

I guess that is a bribe? :rolleyes:

Actually, I'm probably to blame for that.

Zeus
04-01-2013, 09:04 PM
Actually, I'm probably to blame for that.

We're all partially to blame. :D

If you see this, Reun, look for me on Apollo or Zeus some time around the hours of 9PM-12AM PST.

KingFu
04-01-2013, 09:05 PM
I'm with you dude. I guess it's just the older brother instinct in me. Especially since I've got several younger siblings. Anyways, my bad again! Didn't mean to start anything.

Don't even worry about it. Still have a lot of respect for you.

For future reference (this goes to everyone), don't take anything I say personally. Or what anyone says for that matter. All insults are hollow insults unless they're coming from someone that knows you on a personal level. Otherwise consider it a way of joking around. Tone can be hard to tell through text, but I personally don't post any jokes with cruel intentions. If you get upset over the slightest joke or sarcastic remark, the Internet isn't the place for you.

Edit:

Damn, my thank-tank is on empty.

Zeus
04-01-2013, 09:20 PM
Don't even worry about it. Still have a lot of respect for you.

For future reference (this goes to everyone), don't take anything I say personally. Or what anyone says for that matter. All insults are hollow insults unless they're coming from someone that knows you on a personal level. Otherwise consider it a way of joking around. Tone can be hard to tell through text, but I personally don't post any jokes with cruel intentions. If you get upset over the slightest joke or sarcastic remark, the Internet isn't the place for you.

Edit:

Damn, my thank-tank is on empty.

Very, very well said. You should make a guide on this, seriously. We have too many people that get very insulted on here for no reason and it escalates into unneeded flame wars.

Also, before anyone says anything, I too am guilty of this. :p

Noodleleg
04-01-2013, 09:53 PM
Steven, I has a court date at 8AM tomorrow for some traffic violations, but afterwards on my drive back to college, text me? :p I have some brotherly advice for your latest set of adversities. :D

^_^! I might be in school though haha! Just because my heart's broken, doesn't mean this Asian's giving up on academics!

Listen....

If you bunch of Ding-Dongs don't chill, I'm gonna go all Twinkie on your Ho-Ho's and make your feel about as big a s a Snowball. Now quit acting like Little Debbie's and more like Jolly Ranchers.

Hostess talk... 'Dem diets... 'Dem diets...

Caiahar
04-01-2013, 10:16 PM
We're all partially to blame. :D

If you see this, Reun, look for me on Apollo or Zeus some time around the hours of 9PM-12AM PST.

We are? Wait I never posted here. My bad!

51 sewer.....I was actually expecting 50/51 hate/death/Mage set that drops from shadow caves. 50 should be reserved for shadows and 54/53 should be sewers. I really know nothing about pvp ranges.

Everyone'sFavMage
04-01-2013, 10:29 PM
50 should be reserved for shadows and 54/53 should be sewers. I really know nothing about pvp ranges.
Obviously. No one twinks at lvl 53-54.

D-:
04-01-2013, 10:47 PM

On your drive back... Text? Texting and driving... No wonder you have a court date for traffic violations xD

Yich
04-01-2013, 10:55 PM

I'm writing this down. Definitely one for the books.

Zeus
04-02-2013, 12:19 AM
On your drive back... Text? Texting and driving... No wonder you have a court date for traffic violations xD

He gave me a ticket for driving at 55 mph in a 55 zone and making an improper lane change. How's that for one? It was towards the end of the month, so he was probably making rounds.

Anyways, you'd be surprised that even texting is hands free these days. :p

Randomguy
04-02-2013, 12:23 AM
so i can use like raid roach and go warburd huh

readtitle
04-02-2013, 01:52 AM
Guess i'll join. Funkyread

Caiahar
04-02-2013, 07:24 AM
Obviously. No one twinks at lvl 53-54.

So what, 50 is the shadow cave sets and 55 is sewers? But 56 is strongman/charmin/etc....
So in pvp, for the lvl 50/51 range, ppl both do shadow cave sets and sewer sets?

D-:
04-02-2013, 09:45 AM
He gave me a ticket for driving at 55 mph in a 55 zone and making an improper lane change. How's that for one? It was towards the end of the month, so he was probably making rounds.

Anyways, you'd be surprised that even texting is hands free these days. :p

I wouldn't of known its hands free, first thought was texting and driving... Not hands free texting and driving ;)

D-:
04-02-2013, 09:48 AM
http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y480/Vohcab/edef6e993b03970ff1b29df32f3011d9_zpsfbf5efa2.jpg

Best of luck in tournament, mason. :)

Reunegade
04-02-2013, 03:13 PM
Apollo, pm me and we can figure something out :)

Reunegade
04-02-2013, 06:49 PM
Btw, Notyocookiez and Readtitle fight!

Reunegade
04-04-2013, 06:28 PM
Matches that still need to be played:
Noodleleg vs. Cookiez
Everyone'sFavMage vs. Randomguy
Notyocookiez vs. Readtitle

Everyone'sFavMage
04-05-2013, 01:00 AM
My opponent is lvl 23. >_>

readtitle
04-05-2013, 07:56 AM
Bahahahaha

NotYoCookiez
04-06-2013, 06:37 PM
I lost 10-1

Good game read :)

readtitle
04-07-2013, 12:35 AM
Gg. I have the screenshot if you need it reun. Too lazy to go to laptop to put it here

Randomguy
04-07-2013, 11:54 AM
yes!!! lv 51 anyways it's not tpaxx ill be using another toon, but if i win please just let tpaxx advance

Randomguy
04-07-2013, 11:55 AM
and im l26 u nub i have my ways i got A l51 wait until um uh tuesday or something

D-:
04-07-2013, 01:29 PM
and im l26 u nub i have my ways i got A l51 wait until um uh tuesday or something

Trust me, EFM isn't a nub.

readtitle
04-07-2013, 01:47 PM
Trust me, EFM total worst player NA. He bes knewb irl. ;)

Randomguy
04-07-2013, 02:58 PM
efm? i thought he was using something else.. and of course he's not nub.. pm me if ur impatient, ill forfeit if i have to

D-:
04-07-2013, 03:45 PM
Trust me, EFM total worst player NA. He bes knewb irl. ;)

I think this post just got you banned.

Reunegade
04-07-2013, 03:46 PM
Or probably the countless "i bes" posts

D-:
04-07-2013, 03:52 PM
Grats on 500, Senior ;)

Reunegade
04-07-2013, 06:49 PM
Didnt even notice :) ty

Reunegade
04-07-2013, 06:55 PM
Round 2 fights:
MasonISG vs. Readtitle

Round 1 fights:
Randomguy vs. Everyone'sFavMage

Noodleleg vs. Cookiez

Everyone'sFavMage
04-07-2013, 08:53 PM
Lawl.

Reunegade
04-08-2013, 08:39 AM
Please be nice to others.

Reunegade
04-08-2013, 08:18 PM
50k for winner prize.

Everyone'sFavMage
04-09-2013, 11:26 AM
50k for winner prize.

D-:
04-09-2013, 12:32 PM

Lmao

Reunegade
04-09-2013, 07:27 PM
Dewd I'm not rich :) Sorry if prize is small, but hey it's better than nothing :)

KingFu
04-09-2013, 07:38 PM
yes!!! lv 51 anyways it's not tpaxx ill be using another toon, but if i win please just let tpaxx advance

Lol, I don't think that's how it works.

GJ on taking my old name btw.

Everyone'sFavMage
04-09-2013, 11:13 PM
^_^

BlueSkied
04-09-2013, 11:21 PM
I'm in this joint on contrasted or legalities

Randomguy
04-09-2013, 11:22 PM
Lol, I don't think that's how it works.

GJ on taking my old name btw.
oh its urs huh, you can hav back

KingFu
04-10-2013, 12:02 AM
oh its urs huh, you can hav back

Nty. I renamed for a reason.

D-:
04-10-2013, 06:35 AM
I'm in this joint on contrasted or legalities

Tournament has already started.

Reunegade
04-10-2013, 08:20 AM
Round 1 Matches MUST be done by April 15th, 2013, or the person who put in the most effort trying to find a date to fight will win the first round.

Everyone'sFavMage
04-10-2013, 11:24 AM
I put in the most effort since my opponent is lvl 26. .-.

D-:
04-10-2013, 02:38 PM
I put in the most effort since my opponent is lvl 26. .-.

I think Randomguy should just forfeit to be honest, he's been lazy with his leveling, and even if he did level, you'd easily beat him man. EFM > Randomguy. Mostly because EFM has a lot more skill than Randomguy...

Reunegade
04-10-2013, 03:58 PM
I think Randomguy should just forfeit to be honest, he's been lazy with his leveling, and even if he did level, you'd easily beat him man. EFM > Randomguy. Mostly because EFM has a lot more skill than Randomguy...
I'm not going to advance EFM solely based on other's opinions. I'm just going to advance the person who spends the most effort trying to find a good time fighting the other player.

D-:
04-10-2013, 08:16 PM
I'm not going to advance EFM solely based on other's opinions. I'm just going to advance the person who spends the most effort trying to find a good time fighting the other player.

I never said you should advance EFM. Lmao

BlueSkied
04-10-2013, 10:58 PM

Yeah, let me join instead.

Randomguy
04-10-2013, 11:25 PM
alrighty ill vs you some other time EFM, blue, good luck, you can take my place, i got gear, if u need come borrow

Everyone'sFavMage
04-11-2013, 12:08 AM
Sigh, it's just boring cuz ur lvl 26. Yet u play on ur 56 all the time. U dont try leveling it. .-.

D-:
04-11-2013, 10:40 AM
Sigh, it's just boring cuz ur lvl 26. Yet u play on ur 56 all the time. U dont try leveling it. .-.

Blueskied vs EFM! Tell me when this is gonna go down, I wanna see it.

Everyone'sFavMage
04-11-2013, 12:00 PM
Sigh, what's blues ign?

D-:
04-11-2013, 12:13 PM
Sigh, what's blues ign?

Contrasted / Legalities

Reunegade
04-11-2013, 01:53 PM
Round 1 fight update:
Cookiez vs. Noodleleg

EFM vs. BlueSkied

Reunegade
04-16-2013, 04:49 PM
Everyone'sFavMage advances due to opponent that is not at level 51 yet.

Everyone'sFavMage
04-16-2013, 04:55 PM
Lawl

D-:
04-16-2013, 05:22 PM
What happened to Xgratitude?

Reunegade
04-16-2013, 08:14 PM
I've contacted his merchant, he should be fighting read soon. As for cookies and noodleleg, I'll send them a pm.

cookiez
04-16-2013, 08:48 PM
Noodle won, 10-0 gg:)

Randomguy
04-16-2013, 11:30 PM
i forfeit efm wins

Reunegade
04-17-2013, 06:43 AM
Round 2 fights:
Noodleleg vs. EFM

Mason vs. Readtitle

Everyone'sFavMage
04-17-2013, 08:05 PM
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!

D-:
04-17-2013, 10:14 PM
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!

Infraction...

And why? Just go to the toilet.

readtitle
04-18-2013, 07:04 PM
Well i'm going to have to vs a bear no matter what after gratitude... Noodle win so atleast the Funkys can be the champions ;)

D-:
04-18-2013, 07:07 PM
Well i'm going to have to vs a bear no matter what after gratitude... Noodle win so atleast the Funkys can be the champions ;)

You're saying Xgratitude will lose?

Everyone'sFavMage
04-18-2013, 10:57 PM
U saying I'll lose?

readtitle
04-20-2013, 01:33 AM
Yes to both.

D-:
04-20-2013, 10:03 AM
Kind of being a jerk...

Xbuddyjosh
04-20-2013, 10:22 AM
Tourney full?

Reunegade
04-20-2013, 06:26 PM
Yes to both.

Please don't flame.

Reunegade
04-22-2013, 05:44 PM
Update: Redesigned bracket.

readtitle
04-24-2013, 09:26 PM
Xgratitude taking way too long. He's banned for idk how much longer. Hurry please.

Randomguy
04-24-2013, 10:32 PM
Lol

D-:
04-24-2013, 11:40 PM
Xgratitude taking way too long. He's banned for idk how much longer. Hurry please.

Advance readtitle, My brother quit.

Reunegade
04-26-2013, 05:08 PM
Advanced Readtitle.

D-:
04-26-2013, 05:52 PM
Advanced Readtitle.

I love your sig. ;D

Reunegade
04-26-2013, 06:23 PM
Like it now? :D

readtitle
04-29-2013, 03:25 PM
Bump...

Everyone'sFavMage
04-29-2013, 08:10 PM
Lol forgot about this.

readtitle
05-03-2013, 04:56 PM
Ok sooo what's going on?

Everyone'sFavMage
05-03-2013, 05:03 PM
Ready when you are.

readtitle
05-04-2013, 02:15 PM
It's not me, it's Noodle

Reunegade
05-05-2013, 02:41 PM
Gawd this tourney is old. finish the matches quick pls :)

D-:
05-05-2013, 08:31 PM
Gawd this tourney is old. finish the matches quick pls :)

You're old.

Spyce
05-05-2013, 08:35 PM
You're old.

You're young.

Everyone'sFavMage
05-05-2013, 09:04 PM
Lawl.

D-:
05-05-2013, 09:27 PM
You're young.

Older than you.

Spyce
05-05-2013, 09:30 PM
Older than you.

So.
I'm much more sexier.

Reunegade
05-06-2013, 06:49 AM
You're old.
Tourney is older than me.

D-:
05-06-2013, 02:11 PM
LOL.

Reunegade
05-07-2013, 06:32 PM
Gawd this tourney is young.
(happy now Vohcab?) :)

D-:
05-07-2013, 07:42 PM
:).

Randomguy
05-08-2013, 12:43 AM
read won huh, good job

readtitle
05-09-2013, 04:33 AM
Uhh...

Reunegade
05-19-2013, 11:55 AM
Dat tourney.

Swimmingstar
05-19-2013, 07:37 PM
Love how half the thread is an argument about pvpers.

Everyone'sFavMage
05-19-2013, 10:14 PM
Werst tourney

Elegants
05-20-2013, 06:08 AM
Is tis still available? If yes , i would join . IgN: Rainbovv

Reunegade
05-20-2013, 07:02 AM
Bes tourney bcuz twas hosted by mwahh

Caiahar
05-20-2013, 07:23 AM
Bes tourney bcuz twas hosted by mwahh
Mwah? Thats a new one.
Heard Meh, mah, me, moi, mo, but not mwahh =/

Everyone'sFavMage
05-20-2013, 10:37 AM
He's trying to French kiss himself.

Reunegade
05-20-2013, 03:56 PM
FavMage can u PM noodle?

Noodleleg
05-20-2013, 04:03 PM
What time are you ready :)?

Zeus
05-20-2013, 11:39 PM
Mwah? Thats a new one.
Heard Meh, mah, me, moi, mo, but not mwahh =/

I never knew that grandma was a synonym for grammar either.

"Gwamma"

Reunegade
05-21-2013, 06:34 PM
I never knew that grandma was a synonym for grammar either.

"Gwamma"

"Gwamwahh"

Reunegade
05-23-2013, 08:54 AM
I win

Reunegade
05-24-2013, 11:08 AM
I bes

readtitle
05-24-2013, 11:45 PM
No I bes

Reunegade
05-25-2013, 08:43 AM
I besser den u Internal even says it he joined my fan club "Reun is bes"

D-:
05-25-2013, 10:02 PM
This isn't even a tournament anymore.

Just "I bes" posts.

readtitle
05-26-2013, 06:55 PM
I bes tourny

Reunegade
05-27-2013, 09:43 AM
This isn't even a tournament anymore.

Just "I bes" posts.

Shush ur sitting in the timeout chair u shouldn't talk.

Spyce
05-27-2013, 09:54 AM
I besser den u Internal even says it he joined my fan club "Reun is bes"

Siri mai left.

Reunegade
05-30-2013, 10:09 PM
EFM eliminated. Noodleleg eliminated. Readtitle wins >.>

Everyone'sFavMage
05-30-2013, 11:17 PM
Lol...

Reunegade
05-30-2013, 11:20 PM
Lol...
Unless you can contact Noodle to do a match, you're eliminated :/ lol sorry

Everyone'sFavMage
05-30-2013, 11:29 PM
Don't really care, don't think Steven does ether. Let jawsh have his fun.

Reunegade
05-30-2013, 11:36 PM
Okay lol. If read doesn't reply you can have the 50k if you want.

Everyone'sFavMage
05-31-2013, 08:57 AM
Nty

Reunegade
05-31-2013, 09:42 AM
Okay :D

D-:
05-31-2013, 01:02 PM
I'll have the 50k.

Spyce
05-31-2013, 05:19 PM
I'll take it Reun.