PDA

View Full Version : Guild

Kalimist
10-05-2010, 01:02 PM
How can I make my own guild?

Krimm
10-05-2010, 01:13 PM
There is no guild system in game yet. Just make a website and start recruiting. That is all guilds are ATM.

KingFu
10-05-2010, 01:37 PM
Find a system that your guild will work by (one leader, or one leader and a co leader, or a guild council that votes (my personal favorite) then recruit, give people duties that someone needs to take (I.E. Merchant, PvP organizer, recruiter ETC) find about 5 people to start with, and start recruiting! I suggest you get a forum website (forumotion works great!) and keep track of your members and stay organized. Good luck!

Krimm
10-05-2010, 01:50 PM
Find a system that your guild will work by (one leader, or one leader and a co leader, or a guild council that votes (my personal favorite) then recruit, give people duties that someone needs to take (I.E. Merchant, PvP organizer, recruiter ETC) find about 5 people to start with, and start recruiting! I suggest you get a forum website (forumotion works great!) and keep track of your members and stay organized. Good luck!

I played runescape for 7 years, and Jagex never introduced a guild system. Many people tried to make guilds/clans, but it never really works well until you have a system that is implemented in game by the devs.

If you look at Tenacity, which from the looks of it has the most interest, even they are not trying to recruit since the system has not been put in place yet. It is probably your best bet to wait til the devs do this.

Personally, I can't wait for guilds to be added!

Kalimist
10-05-2010, 03:20 PM
ok :) thanks all!