PDA

View Full Version : New addition to the fam: Little Crim'

CrimsonTider
03-31-2013, 07:18 PM
About to add a new addition to our household. His name is Crimson and we get to bring him home in two weeks. :)

http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x332/bryanreese77/6c774595-e444-486b-aa61-8727a0a8e175.jpg

Oskitopee
03-31-2013, 07:21 PM

NotYoCookiez
03-31-2013, 07:25 PM

Awwwwwwe it is!

Dragonrider023
03-31-2013, 07:39 PM
Im curious, what breed is this???

Caiahar
03-31-2013, 08:08 PM
Correct me if im wrong, but Isnt crimson like a reddish color? That dog is blue/purple.

CrimsonTider
03-31-2013, 08:14 PM

He is a Yorkshire Terrier. Pure breed and mother is a champion show dog. He will be a house pet only.

Correct me if im wrong, but Isnt crimson like a reddish color? That dog is blue/purple.

First, Crimson comes from the Alabama Crimson Tide. Second, he is brown and black with shades of grey mixed in. You are either color blind or making a failed attempt at comedy.

MightyMicah
03-31-2013, 08:31 PM
He is a Yorkshire Terrier. Pure breed and mother is a champion show dog. He will be a house pet only.

First, Crimson comes from the Alabama Crimson Tide. Second, he is brown and black with shades of grey mixed in. You are either color blind or making a failed attempt at comedy.

Roll tide!

Kixxler
03-31-2013, 08:37 PM
Cuteness overload oh mai gawdddd

I would get a dog myself, but I hate picking up poop all the time so I just have a fish

Caiahar
03-31-2013, 09:16 PM

Yeah...I'm color blind...

CrimsonTider
04-01-2013, 08:18 AM
Cuteness overload oh mai gawdddd

I would get a dog myself, but I hate picking up poop all the time so I just have a fish

That is the trick with this breed: They have to have a strict schedule for almost a year to keep them from using the bathroom inside. But anyone who knows me knows I like a challenge. ;)

This is actually my wife's birthday present so it's technically HER challenge. :p

The Happiness
04-01-2013, 10:51 AM
This is actually my wife's birthday present so it's technically HER challenge. :p

Nicely dodged ;p.And oh so cute!

Argyros
04-01-2013, 10:55 AM
Looks very nice bro! I bet she will love it!

Sryyoulose
04-01-2013, 11:19 AM

Go Bama! Roll tide Roll!
Anyways your dog is almost as cool as my dog... Just don't look into his eyes it creates an oxytocin connection between the two of you and you'll never love anything more then your dog :O

CrimsonTider
04-01-2013, 11:31 AM
Nicely dodged ;p.And oh so cute!

I'm getting wise in my old age. ;)

Looks very nice bro! I bet she will love it!

TY

Go Bama! Roll tide Roll!
Anyways your dog is almost as cool as my dog... Just don't look into his eyes it creates an oxytocin connection between the two of you and you'll never love anything more then your dog :O

I shall be careful as MY dream dog is a Siberian Husky. Gotta build a fence to keep him in as they are known to "roam."

Abc
04-01-2013, 04:15 PM
Wow sweet ! I have a little peke :o

lol @ blue dog

Abc
04-01-2013, 04:19 PM
Wow sweet , I myself have a small peke. :o

lol @ blue dog

quanebo
04-01-2013, 04:20 PM
really cute :D I love dogs, and happy bday to ur wife!

Mysticaleagle
04-01-2013, 05:35 PM
Cute!

Walkhardd
04-01-2013, 05:36 PM
Dude. That thing is to freaking cute. I wanna squeeze him.

Sryyoulose
04-01-2013, 05:38 PM

That sounds violent...

CrimsonTider
04-01-2013, 05:51 PM

That would be fine if he were a pillow pet. :p

XghostzX
04-01-2013, 07:56 PM
Haha, nice Crim! Adorable dog.

KingFu
04-01-2013, 08:02 PM
I shall be careful as MY dream dog is a Siberian Husky. Gotta build a fence to keep him in as they are known to "roam."

Love huskies. Only problem is they're not the most loyal dogs, so that fence is definitely needed.

Gratz on the new dog, I'm sure your wife is especially excited. I'm sure you know, but teach them young. My dog's a year old now and I procrastinated with training at first, so he knows a lot but not as much as he would if I started from the beginning. Best of luck!

CrimsonTider
04-01-2013, 08:04 PM
Love huskies. Only problem is they're not the most loyal dogs, so that fence is definitely needed.

Gratz on the new dog, I'm sure your wife is especially excited. I'm sure you know, but teach them young. My dog's a year old now and I procrastinated with training at first, so he knows a lot but not as much as he would if I started from the beginning. Best of luck!

Yeah, I work with a teacher who has two Yorkies and she said the same. Gotta do a lot of limiting and reinforcement that first year but it's better than having pee and crap all over the house. :)

Zeus
04-01-2013, 08:09 PM

I would have procrastinated with the training too considering how cute they are. :)

Noodleleg
04-01-2013, 08:33 PM
Make him chubby. Like Parth and I.

CrimsonTider
04-01-2013, 08:54 PM

*walks away from potential beatdown for "chubby" reference*

KingFu
04-01-2013, 09:08 PM

A good way to determine whether someone is either buff or just chubby is to call them chubby then see how hard their punch hurts.

I can tell you Parth's punch will hurt.

maneatingtree
04-01-2013, 09:22 PM

Honestly on my ipad that picture does give the puppy a blue/purplish hue :/ otherwise awwwwwww its so cute :)

Noodleleg
04-01-2013, 09:58 PM
A good way to determine whether someone is either buff or just chubby is to call them chubby then see how hard their punch hurts.

I can tell you Parth's punch will hurt.

My pecs shall absorb the energy!

Caiahar
04-01-2013, 10:19 PM
My pecs shall absorb the energy!

How bout your legs? They're made outta noodles, and they will break easily. I know! Ill protect your legs!
*Grabs Fork*

Phoenixking
04-01-2013, 11:22 PM
Honestly on my ipad that picture does give the puppy a blue/purplish hue :/ otherwise awwwwwww its so cute :)
The light makes the fur highlight look blue, what happens with dark dark hair/fur

Noodleleg
04-02-2013, 09:15 PM
How bout your legs? They're made outta noodles, and they will break easily. I know! Ill protect your legs!
*Grabs Fork*

Why not chopsticks?

dudetus
04-03-2013, 05:31 AM
Cwute :3.

Watch out btw, my cousin's family got a pure breed Yorkshire Terrier around 2 years ago. He has now destroyed a couch, 2 regular chairs and any type of wires he has had in his reach. And once he almost strangled himself in his wire destroying spree.

Not saying ur cwute lil woofie would be same sort of menace but terriers tend to be quite lively :p

CrimsonTider
04-03-2013, 06:46 AM
Cwute :3.

Watch out btw, my cousin's family got a pure breed Yorkshire Terrier around 2 years ago. He has now destroyed a couch, 2 regular chairs and any type of wires he has had in his reach. And once he almost strangled himself in his wire destroying spree.

Not saying ur cwute lil woofie would be same sort of menace but terriers tend to be quite lively :p

Yes, the breeder has already warned us of the abilities of the little chomper. We have been dog-proofing the house for a couple of weeks now.

Caiahar
04-03-2013, 07:41 AM
Why not chopsticks?

Oh yes! *gobbles legs* and btw, since I really know nothing about dogs, would that little one destroy things?

LwMark
04-03-2013, 11:04 AM

Yeah...I'm color blind...

Im red green color blind, the dog looks blue to me to.

Very nice looking dog also Crim, at my home we have 2 cats that my gf wanted, i swear they are dogs sometimes, i want a dog to, but idk how well all 3 would be

CrimsonTider
04-03-2013, 11:44 AM
Im red green color blind, the dog looks blue to me to.

Very nice looking dog also Crim, at my home we have 2 cats that my gf wanted, i swear they are dogs sometimes, i want a dog to, but idk how well all 3 would be

We have a few cats as well but they are outside cats (Thank God!). They will be quite jealous of Crim... mwahahahahahaha!

Pandamoni
04-03-2013, 12:08 PM
tricky tricky...I thought you'd kept a pregnancy under wraps for months and were doing what I did and starting over when your youngest was old enough to do everything on his own. Then I saw you DIDN'T lose your mind and are just bringing a really freaking cute dog home.

Any names picked out yet? Please buy it clothes and dress it up and post pics here. I think you should dress it like Link from Zelda.

:D

LwMark
04-03-2013, 12:32 PM

Your are red / green color blind like me if it looks blue to u, did u know u were?

CrimsonTider
04-03-2013, 01:07 PM
tricky tricky...I thought you'd kept a pregnancy under wraps for months and were doing what I did and starting over when your youngest was old enough to do everything on his own. Then I saw you DIDN'T lose your mind and are just bringing a really freaking cute dog home.

Any names picked out yet? Please buy it clothes and dress it up and post pics here. I think you should dress it like Link from Zelda.

:D

Did you read Ms. Thang? His name will be Crimson. Kids these days. ;)

Pandamoni
04-03-2013, 01:09 PM
Oh Jeeze...hahahha. See? See? If it HAD been a baby and not a dog, your brain would be as broken as mine has been rendered by my little new one. I'm telling you. She broke me even more than I already was! :D Thanks for not beating me.

Schnitzel
04-03-2013, 07:12 PM

No offense. Im not colorblind (I think.)
But I see purple too.
No offense intended.

Extreme
04-05-2013, 06:30 PM
Handsome dog..

CrimsonTider
04-14-2013, 09:24 AM
**UPDATE**

Brought Crimson hone yesterday. He is very sweet and Mr. Attention Seeker. Rough night (doesn't like crate training), but is getting the hang of his potty training. Thanks for the kind words.

Aveea
04-14-2013, 11:03 AM
**UPDATE**

Brought Crimson hone yesterday. He is very sweet and Mr. Attention Seeker. Rough night (doesn't like crate training), but is getting the hang of his potty training. Thanks for the kind words.

awww :) Hope you'll post another pic. :congratulatory:

Pandamoni
04-14-2013, 11:15 AM
**UPDATE**

awwww, pics!!!