PDA

View Full Version : Um

Phantasm0162
03-31-2013, 09:29 PM
What is a crown of persistence or dingy helm? And where are they located?

Roberto077
03-31-2013, 09:36 PM
The Crown of Persistence was an item available during the Balefort Sewers cap. You would have to have been level 56 and complete the elite cap. I'm not really sure on the details because I was only level 1 to 35 during the Sewers cap but I'm sure other vets would know some more stuff

CrimsonTider
03-31-2013, 09:42 PM
The Crown of Persistence was an item available during the Balefort Sewers cap. You would have to have been level 56 and complete the elite cap. I'm not really sure on the details because I was only level 1 to 35 during the Sewers cap but I'm sure other vets would know some more stuff

You hit all of it. When Sewers were the cap (56), we could grab a Dingy crown from the Fallen Prince. He would in turn give us a quest (if we chose) to get a jewel from Goldfever and return it to get our crown crafted into a CoP (as well as make it Dex, Str, or Int) At the time, both Dingys and CoPs were stashable and could be worn on any toon which was 56. Once Nuri's was introduced, we could turn those CoP, and any extra Dingys, into CoP vanities.

Think that got it.

Phantasm0162
03-31-2013, 09:59 PM
So now there not achieveable anymore? Damn that sucks so is there anything similar to a good item i can get like that? Im lvl 71 just started pl like a month ago so im flat butt broke in that game lol

Caiahar
03-31-2013, 10:21 PM
Ive been playing officially for one year, and I played PL as a guest when it came out and in sewers cap. I never went to 56, stayed 55, the normal cap.
The COP is no longer accessible.
If you want it for looks, there is a promo code vanity that looks like the CoP except sides are wings and the whole think is light blue. The CoP is a diff Color with a gem in the middle, but overall the design is almost the same.

CrimsonTider
03-31-2013, 10:52 PM
Ive been playing officially for one year, and I played PL as a guest when it came out and in sewers cap. I never went to 56, stayed 55, the normal cap.
If you want it for looks, there is a promo code vanity that looks like the CoP except sides are wings and the whole think is light blue. The CoP is a diff Color with a gem in the middle, but overall the design is almost the same.

Have you seen a CoP? There is nothing in PL which comes remotely close.

Unxtoxic
03-31-2013, 10:56 PM

Have you seen a CoP? There is nothing in PL which comes remotely close.

CoP is my souvenir from the ole days :/

Caiahar
03-31-2013, 11:03 PM
@crimson as I said, I stayed 55 not 56, but I do see Apollo wearing it alot. That promo code wingedhelm that gives a wing helm is the only thing that I could of think of close.

Phantasm0162
03-31-2013, 11:08 PM
Yeah i have that helm it looks ok but the yellow/golden looking crown with the gem in the top middle of it loooks waaaay better than the winged helm!

Jcyee
03-31-2013, 11:53 PM
The Classy Celebration Helm looks nothing like the CoP

KingFu
04-01-2013, 04:31 AM

You're thinking of the level 1 item pack helm on rhino...which, as crim said, looks nothing like the CoP. Even the wings on the sides are cartoony and flat out ugly.

Chickenrunnn
04-01-2013, 04:45 AM
Go to platinum store, and buy for 1 platinum :)

1st April fool on forums btw ^^

Roberto077
04-01-2013, 07:59 AM
The Crown of Persistence is the only item I really want in PL, but I know that isn't gunna happen any time soon.

CrimsonTider
04-01-2013, 08:10 AM
The Crown of Persistence is the only item I really want in PL, but I know that isn't gunna happen any time soon.

Correction: It will never happen, because if it does, MANY, including myself, will be completely done with this game. We have been promised none of the cap vanities will ever be released. Let's hope this is the case.

Phantasm0162
04-01-2013, 11:48 AM

Correction: It will never happen, because if it does, MANY, including myself, will be completely done with this game. We have been promised none of the cap vanities will ever be released. Let's hope this is the case.

Well damn! Gimmie THAT HELM STS I PAY 100PLATS FOR IT! LOL

billybob1
04-01-2013, 02:44 PM
i have the crown on my 56 toon still,i never turned it in..it looks cool but kinda sux that u cant get ny set bonus with it

JaytB
04-01-2013, 02:52 PM
i have the crown on my 56 toon still,i never turned it in..it looks cool but kinda sux that u cant get ny set bonus with it

You can still turn it into a vanity. That way you can wear it while still having a set bonus.

billybob1
04-01-2013, 02:58 PM
You can still turn it into a vanity. That way you can wear it while still having a set bonus.

lol...i never thought bout doin that! i just barely started usin that toon again,n i just noticed it in my inv when i started farmin again

JaytB
04-01-2013, 03:01 PM
lol...i never thought bout doin that! i just barely started usin that toon again,n i just noticed it in my inv when i started farmin again

Noob :p

Anyway, it can only be converted at the fallen prince in Mount fang.

Phantasm0162
04-01-2013, 07:38 PM
Sucks u cant sell or trade em id buy one lol

Zeus
04-01-2013, 08:19 PM

In an earlier post, you said that you hit the 56 cap. What inconsistencies have arisen?! :o

Reunegade
04-01-2013, 08:24 PM
In an earlier post, you said that you hit the 56 cap. What inconsistencies have arisen?! :o

Also, he said that he had officially played for a year. A year from now is Mar. 2012, and during Mar. 2012 it was the Nuri's cap.

KingFu
04-01-2013, 09:13 PM

I'm sure he had another unregistered acc that hit 56, but he couldn't decide between wearing his founder's helm or his CoP, so he deleted PL out of frustration.

Caiahar
04-01-2013, 09:15 PM
@Apollo lol my mind must be malfunctioning.

@reun I did start at nuri (lol) but I played at starting of Pl, and rage quit cuz of paying for lvls, and I played again at sewers, as a guest (or on my parents email :p) I started again at nuri, with my own email, which later got deleted because I never went on it. Then again, at right before humania, I started with ANOTHER email. My mind is surely malfunctioning :D.

MEDIC!

Zeus
04-01-2013, 09:19 PM
@Apollo lol my mind must be malfunctioning.

@reun I did start at nuri (lol) but I played at starting of Pl, and rage quit cuz of paying for lvls, and I played again at sewers, as a guest (or on my parents email :p) I started again at nuri, with my own email, which later got deleted because I never went on it. Then again, at right before humania, I started with ANOTHER email. My mind is surely malfunctioning :D.

MEDIC!

Okay, we all believe you but David, so he will continue arguing. Thanks for explaining! :rolleyes:

KingFu
04-01-2013, 09:23 PM
Okay, we all believe you. Thanks for explaining! :rolleyes:

Wait, I want to keep arguing though.

Zeus
04-01-2013, 09:24 PM
Wait, I want to keep arguing though.

Fixed it just for you. <3

Caiahar
04-01-2013, 09:25 PM
@mysticaldream:I didnt have founders, I rage quit after knowing u had to pay for lvls, I later used another email.

@ParthPollo: I SEE THE SARCASM AND DISBELIEVINGNESS (is that right?) ON YOUR FACE!!

KingFu
04-01-2013, 09:27 PM
Fixed it just for you. <3

\o/

Reunegade
04-02-2013, 07:08 PM
@mysticaldream:I didnt have founders, I rage quit after knowing u had to pay for lvls, I later used another email.

@ParthPollo: I SEE THE SARCASM AND DISBELIEVINGNESS (is that right?) ON YOUR FACE!!

Nah, Zeus isn't like that. Right?

Yich
04-02-2013, 07:26 PM

Dem logics

Subscriber
04-03-2013, 03:33 PM
If they copy the CoP I'm done.