PDA

View Full Version : Damage Counter

steven4598124
03-31-2013, 10:45 PM
I am always curious about how much damage I've dealt after an elite map; I thought it would be cool to have a damage counter calculate the amount of damage the players deal to mobs and a damage counter for the boss.
What does everyone else think?

P.S. I am a Mage which is likely why I wonder so much how Mich damage I've dealt.

JaytB
03-31-2013, 10:48 PM
Love the idea.

Zuzeq
03-31-2013, 10:58 PM
++1

Azepeiete
04-01-2013, 12:40 AM
Yes +1 perhaps show your teammates output as well...kind of gives and "MVP" title to the most damage dealt, and even the most damage taken.

JaytB
04-01-2013, 01:20 AM
Yes +1 perhaps show your teammates output as well...kind of gives and "MVP" title to the most damage dealt, and even the most damage taken.

Yeah, that would be really cool. It would give us a better view of who's slacking lol.

I know something similar was suggested in another thread a while back. Riccits posted a screenshot of some system in WOW that showed the statistics of each player, after the run. Would be extremely cool to have something similar in AL.

Edit: I found that post I was talking about...

if this is a real addon then nice done!

in WoW everyone gets measured by this, in PL this would be a nice add to see whos just sleeping and leeching and who is really playing with brain

here an example of the WoW add on "Recount":

the left number is the overall dmg, the right one r the dps

Energizeric
04-01-2013, 03:51 AM
Cool idea! Maybe they could have a leaderboard for this too. Something sorcerers would actually lead in! :)

Sometimes I really unload during a battle and at the end I look up in the log and notice that all the kills went to the rogues even though I know I inflicted a ton of damage. It would be nice if that counted for something.

desimage
04-02-2013, 06:41 AM
Agree