PDA

View Full Version : Buel guiz ar OP (& uder thaughtz)

Natrich
04-01-2013, 11:15 AM
I dont like how those blue guys are so strong. I can never get near them. They drop all sorts of things from the sky and its hard to fight.

Aimshot needs to have it range doubled and go through walls. No way those flimsy walls can block my arrows.

Warriors need at least 3000 armor and 8000 hp....I want to beat the other team by myself.

Slag needs 30 str, 30 dex, and 30 int, and 30% damage, otherwise I won't be buying it

We should totally win VIP crates for every kill we get in PVP

Bless
04-01-2013, 12:24 PM
I like your message behind em.

Cero
04-02-2013, 01:05 AM
I dont like how those blue guys are so strong. I can never get near them. They drop all sorts of things from the sky and its hard to fight.

Aimshot needs to have it range doubled and go through walls. No way those flimsy walls can block my arrows.

Warriors need at least 3000 armor and 8000 hp....I want to beat the other team by myself.

Slag needs 30 str, 30 dex, and 30 int, and 30% damage, otherwise I won't be buying it

We should totally win VIP crates for every kill we get in PVP

translation:

I miss windmil glitch.

Natrich
04-02-2013, 01:21 AM
translation:

I miss windmil glitch.

looks like it went over your head; this was an April Fool's thread...apparently noone does that here lol. and for the record i never used that glitch

Cero
04-02-2013, 02:39 AM
looks like it went over your head; this was an April Fool's thread...apparently noone does that here lol. and for the record i never used that glitch

mmkay.

as long as you have reason, right?