PDA

View Full Version : Hey just some suggestions !

King Richie
10-05-2010, 02:13 PM
Hey guys here is some suggestions for the new campaign just my opinions =)

I think the One shot mini bosses need to be nerfed just a tad ... one shot is not fun when fully buffed =( ... also i dislike the need for pots when facing bosses ... i know you were just creating a gold sink but its a bit annoying =( ..

next thing is would it be possible make the bosses have more exp gain then the normal mobs as after such a challenge to beat them i think some more exp should be awarded maybe 20 or 25 ... but not for bosses in the bonus level as ppl will just skip the mobs !! only for bosses in the actual campaign ...

Ok and a totally unrelated matter is there any chance spacetime you could tell me the requirements you will need for pocket legends Pc as i have a net book myself which i would like to be able to play on but if not its ok cause i still have a desk top =) ...

Thanks guys !!
Great work !!

Kingofhurtz
10-05-2010, 02:39 PM
yes i agree with the nerfing of the mini bosses just a lilllllll, not like the swamps ;)

Arterra
10-05-2010, 04:16 PM
as for real bosses, how about the keeper has a knockback on ONE guy, or with a higher cool-down rate...

King Richie
10-06-2010, 12:04 PM
Yeah the keeper has crazy push back ...

Prest87
10-06-2010, 02:34 PM
The toughest boss was overlord were u had to use pots but the rest of the bosses I have beat in a group with no pots.