PDA

View Full Version : Im very sad (A03) Items

mystic1111
10-05-2010, 02:39 PM
Im very sad (A03) Items'
Ive noticed that str has amazing new weapons GREAT WORK POCKET LEGEND TEAM!
But Mage and dex has nothing that great... i mean the new bow should have 1.0 speed also it was a disappoint ment to see amazing str with no new mage stuff or dex...

Also GREAT WORK WITH LEVELS! -- I like that they are hard makes it a challage.. But increase drop rate i played 7hours only 1 pink!

Kingofhurtz
10-05-2010, 02:42 PM
Im very sad (A03) Items'
Ive noticed that str has amazing new weapons GREAT WORK POCKET LEGEND TEAM!
But Mage and dex has nothing that great... i mean the new bow should have 1.0 speed also it was a disappoint ment to see amazing str with no new mage stuff or dex...

Also GREAT WORK WITH LEVELS! -- I like that they are hard makes it a challage.. But increase drop rate i played 7hours only 1 pink!

in the past few hours, a few cool mage items have turned up, but still nothing new at all for dex, just higher levels of the same AO2 items

RedRyder
10-05-2010, 02:44 PM
there are good stuff for the classes.....just havent been found yet. lack of cool weps for mages tho was the main reason to me switching to pally after 5 months and 40 levels of playing lol. the coolest new bow found just looks like a slim version of the sniper battle crossbow.

like comparing the first nintendo ds to the ds lite or something along those lines lol.

Royce
10-05-2010, 02:44 PM
I think we have seen very few of the new items, and there are likely a similar number of new Dex and Int items as there are Str. Also remember AO2 came out with very little different gear from AO1 and most of the really cool stuff was added along the way.

RedRyder
10-05-2010, 02:45 PM
in the past few hours, a few cool mage items have turned up, but still nothing new at all for dex, just higher levels of the same AO2 items

sorry for double post, but look in the trading section. theres a stickied thread with a list and pics for the items that have been found. theres the bow i just finished mentioning, and that wand

Kingofhurtz
10-05-2010, 02:47 PM
sorry for double post, but look in the trading section. theres a stickied thread with a list and pics for the items that have been found. theres the bow i just finished mentioning, and that wand

ahh yeas i saw it now! i like how its jeweled and like how you and royce said, theres probably many more out there yet to be discovered...

Raxie
10-05-2010, 03:02 PM
don't increase the drop rate; it should be hard.
the items haven't even all been discovered so stop complaining. have you eve seen the laser wand of the cosmos?

Arterra
10-05-2010, 04:11 PM
I think the entire purpose of this is to re-establish the awesome-ness that pinks should have. keep the rates, make me suffer!