PDA

View Full Version : Im lagging badly, anyone else lagging?

Facepook
04-01-2013, 07:14 PM
Im lagging and I have 89 ping, it always starts around 3:00 pm when the ping spiking occurs. Anyone else lagging?

Roberto077
04-01-2013, 09:13 PM
Just today. I was getting beckoned from across the map in PvP ealier. Then this morning ever crit = a miss (I would be up close and use blast and the players wouldn't dodge and no "miss" text showed)

A reason for some lag starting after 3 is the fact that most schools end at around 3, so lots of people are on the server at once.

KingFu
04-01-2013, 09:13 PM
I stopped reading at 89 ping. Too jelly to continue.

Roberto077
04-01-2013, 09:15 PM
I stopped reading at 89 ping. Too jelly to continue.

On PC I average 45 ping.

Redtank
04-01-2013, 09:17 PM
This actually happends to me at the same time. If ur using wifi maybe ur wifi crashes at noon, this is the ONLY reasonable explanation :)

KingFu
04-01-2013, 09:18 PM
On PC I average 45 ping.

Never seen double digit ping.

Zeus
04-01-2013, 09:22 PM
Never seen double digit ping.

Really?? Who's your ISP and what type of internet plan do you have? Considering you have an iPad 3, you should be hitting double digit ping pretty consistently, or at least the low 100s.

KingFu
04-01-2013, 09:26 PM
Really?? Who's your ISP and what type of internet plan do you have? Considering you have an iPad 3, you should be hitting double digit ping pretty consistently, or at least the low 100s.

AT&T, but no clue which plan. We can't extend our plan in our area, since we have the only one they offer. We've checked other ISP's and they for some reason don't offer service in our area. Lowest ping I generally have is around 128, but normally it's somewhere in the vicinity of 200.

Sryyoulose
04-01-2013, 09:32 PM
AT&T, but no clue which plan. We can't extend our plan in our area, since we have the only one they offer. We've checked other ISP's and they for some reason don't offer service in our area. Lowest ping I generally have is around 128, but normally it's somewhere in the vicinity of 200.

I was gonna say... Am I the only one who's happy to see his ping less then 200

Roberto077
04-01-2013, 09:33 PM
EDIT: editted first post in the thread for the probable cause.

Elitephonix
04-01-2013, 09:39 PM
Please put your excuse in the following underscores _________________________________(Lag,Mana,Rush,Bu ffs,Momcameinandsayedtostopplaying,Phone,Eating,Yo usawmysticdreamsKDRandwentWOAH(Man now we stepping out like, "Whoa" (Oh God)
Cameras point and shoot (shoot)
Ask me what's my best side, I stand back and point at you
You, you the one that I argue with,
I feel like I need a new girl to be bothered with,
But the grass ain't always greener on the other side,
It's green where you water it
So I know we got issues baby true true true
But I'd rather work on this with you
Than to go ahead and start with someone new))

JTZ
04-01-2013, 09:51 PM
I only lag while I start fighting someone, it's annoying..

Facepook
04-01-2013, 10:36 PM
Thanks, I just asked because I noticed lots of people in pvp complaining about lag problems. I really hope they fix it if this is a sort of bug, all I do is pvp when I get on pocket legends, but now thats seems impossible now with the lag spikes

lakersrockftw
04-01-2013, 10:39 PM
Is this April fools or something if not I'm sorry I can't buy any threads today.

Deathofan
04-01-2013, 10:56 PM
Im playing on wifi and I get a ping of 200-500 and I get lag spikes constantly, I switch on to my phone's 4g data and ping is 300-500 and I get very few lag spikes every so often.

Waug
04-01-2013, 11:30 PM
I was gonna say... Am I the only one who's happy to see his ping less then 200

yes ur out numbered but not only one,

I feel lucky when c consistent ping arround 450, IDC tho, as I'm using the best and stable 2G EDGE available in our area, which is way much better than any other, lol

happy that pl support EDGE, and it's decent in it.

Suchislife
04-02-2013, 03:54 AM
I live in Australia and best ping I have EVER got in my whole thing was like 150... That happened for like 5 mins... Normally I get 300 to red ping.

Reaganite
04-02-2013, 07:30 AM
Lag gets really bad when the action starts heating up. I've been killed a number of times because I couldn't respond with pots fast enough. STS servers seem to be having some trouble keeping up with data flow during those times.

MightyMicah
04-02-2013, 09:14 AM
Im lagging and I have 89 ping, it always starts around 3:00 pm when the ping spiking occurs. Anyone else lagging?

Yes indeed. Yesterday was a nightmare. :\

Multibird
04-02-2013, 11:24 AM
My ping is roughly around 200-1000, sometimes no ping available. Which is why I start to spike and lag. But after playing around with my WIFI I noticed. I've many devices that use the same wifi during day time. As the night comes closer my ping starts to get low. My best ping is around 11:00pm-8:00am and to be sure its lower than 100.

Blind
04-02-2013, 03:27 PM
Ok as some of you know, these threads make me cringe. Pvpers like me, Bglir, and a couple of others have never even seen green ping, other than on forums screenshots. Since 2011 i've been playing at average red-blank ping with 500 on happy days. So...the guy with 89 ping...don't..complain about your lag ever again.

Oldcoot
04-02-2013, 03:42 PM
I come from a land that AT&T forgot . Cable won't come out here and satellite is to expensive. So I just deal with the 3 bars of edge service and play a lot when I'm in town and work breaks. I'm the ping master ! That's the main reason I don't pvp or ctf

Facepook
04-02-2013, 04:32 PM
Well I dont know how to word this perfectly but I'll try.

So its not that I'm lagging, its that I'm ping spiking horribley. I think lagging is UN-smooth gameplay, to where ping spiking is where everything just stops. Its really unplayable. Everything pauses for a few seconds, (about 5 or 9) then starts back up, but usually when it starts back up your dead, if your in a pvp game, or high level dungeon.

Im curious to know if anyones ping spiking at this very moment. I just logged on again to find it ping spiking just like yesterday. Idk it seems like its just me, but when I was battling someone awhile ago, it spiked about 4 seconds, I won and the other person lossed, and he said that he lagged. Well it was my first time beating him after numerous of losses to him, so I'm just curious if its the servers possibly thats causing the spikes

bglir
04-03-2013, 09:49 AM

Seriously buddy?? Others outside usa are suffering much more worst than your two digit ping, I never seen two digit ping even a green one.

TheBedtBird
04-03-2013, 10:31 AM

Seriously buddy?? Others outside usa are suffering much more worst than your two digit ping, I never seen two digit ping even a green one.

You guys might not be getting it by I do because I too am a victim of this spiking. Were not experiencing high ping, we're experiencing no ping at all which is like inifinite ping. Try playing where its like every 5 seconds where your not able to use any of your skills at all, because your ping just dissappears, its really annoying:(

Theres a thread in the bug section about this too:/

Ogbuehi
04-03-2013, 11:38 AM
Come out here to Afghanistan, where I'll never even see yellow. I can't even do the bunny quest the lag is so bad.

MightyMicah
04-03-2013, 11:49 AM
Ok as some of you know, these threads make me cringe. Pvpers like me, Bglir, and a couple of others have never even seen green ping, other than on forums screenshots. Since 2011 i've been playing at average red-blank ping with 500 on happy days. So...the guy with 89 ping...don't..complain about your lag ever again.

You make a point but honestly bro it's not completely valid.

Having, myself, moved from South Korea where, on a good day, I'd have about 350-450 ping, to the states where I'm generally 80-120 ping, I can attest to the fact that there isn't much difference. Why? Because your ridiculous ping will even lag! Lol it will say I have some low amount of ping but it's clear that the game is lagging, or even frozen at times.

Honestly, it's not about the ping, it's about the spikes. Ping can be adapted to whereas spikes can't. Recently, as the op I believe was trying to say, there have been a lot more spikes. Ping isn't really the issue.

Facepook
04-03-2013, 12:38 PM
Thanks the Thbedtbird and MightyMicah, thats what I was trying to say, but I'm not much of a good explainer, you guys get it:-)

Facepook
04-03-2013, 12:48 PM
I just read a few reviews from the google play store for pocket legends, and it seems alot of people are having disconnection and ping spiking issues