PDA

View Full Version : Capt. Bloodhammer's end health in elite SS

Greencrow
04-01-2013, 07:30 PM
When I play on my pc, when bloodhammer jumps on the boat, his hp is near the letter "C" but in my tablet it's in letter "A". I know this is just a little issue but then it can affect the time especially to elite players who wants to beat records. Here are some pics:

From my samsung galaxy tab 10.1 , ICS 4.0.4

This one is from the pc, win7

Azepeiete
04-01-2013, 08:52 PM
He jumps usually around the A, but if you damage him quick enough below the C, he heals back up to the C.

Greencrow
04-02-2013, 04:51 AM
I always farm in elite ss and still same result, and about the regen thing the hp didnt regenerate because this is the time the capt jumped ;)

JaytB
04-02-2013, 05:04 AM
Maybe they just use a slightly different font size for PC vs tablet or is the lifebar a tiny bit longer/shorter or is the text positioned slighthly different?

Greencrow
04-02-2013, 06:56 AM
Maybe they just use a slightly different font size for PC vs tablet or is the lifebar a tiny bit longer/shorter or is the text positioned slighthly different?

yah.. this may be considered but they should be the same to avoid some confusions and doubting :)

JaytB
04-02-2013, 07:06 AM
yah.. this may be considered but they should be the same to avoid some confusions and doubting :)

Don't you just give it your all until he flees off the ship?

What I'm trying to understand is why it's so important to get the exact same look on each device. I just can't see how it would make any difference in the time needed to run that place. That might just be me though :)

Rare
04-02-2013, 08:19 AM
I don't see the problem. Keep attacking until he leaves. My objective is always to try to actually kill him (even though its not possible)

ishyrionek
04-02-2013, 01:02 PM
Man, u really find problems wich dont exist...
Who cares on what letter...?

it can affect the time
In what way it can affect? U stop fighting on letter, or when he leaves...

Deadroth
04-02-2013, 01:52 PM
Hi!

BloodHammer is a coward!!! He run off cause u need to kill him at SC...

I think thats isn't a bug... Just diffrent game-windows...

Booya!
Dead :)

Slashiroth
04-02-2013, 11:45 PM
I've been on runs where his health was nearly gone, it just depends if you get in some final shots.