PDA

View Full Version : Looking for low lvl PVP / Twink guild

Gideon Jean-Claude
04-01-2013, 07:50 PM
I have always been a fan of low level PVP since my days of 10-19 in World of Warcraft some years ago, and would like to get back into it here now. If anyone has a guild as such or could recommend one I would greatly appreciate an info on becoming a member or of another one you may recommend. You may contact me here or in game on Tinytwinkbear (lvl 4) or Tinytwinkmage (lvl 5). Thanks in advance to any and all for any help or info provided.

Everyone'sFavMage
04-02-2013, 02:03 PM
Join amity they pro.

Gideon Jean-Claude
04-02-2013, 09:26 PM
Thanks for the advice and info.

OverkillED
04-03-2013, 08:21 AM
I have always been a fan of low level PVP since my days of 10-19 in World of Warcraft some years ago, and would like to get back into it here now. If anyone has a guild as such or could recommend one I would greatly appreciate an info on becoming a member or of another one you may recommend. You may contact me here or in game on Tinytwinkbear (lvl 4) or Tinytwinkmage (lvl 5). Thanks in advance to any and all for any help or info provided.

Yay! I'm not the only WoW fan! :')

Add my IGNs if you wanna try 23 bear PvP sometime.

Gideon Jean-Claude
04-03-2013, 01:40 PM
Will do on the IGN's OverkillED. Yeah.....I actually quit playing WoW in May of '08 for a couple of months, then quit permanently after update before new expansion (I think it was Wrath of the Lich King) nerfed 10-19 twinks making items that took MONTHS to farm or get enough gold to buy and enchant (such as fishing boots & hat, and Furlbog pouch.....all of which I had on my lvl 10 twink dwarf priest named Herbalch) no longer usable at lvl 10-19. I was devastated, and therefore quit permanently as I had 5 lvl 19 twinks in addition to my lvl 10 twink, and spent most of my time in game playing them. Ah.....those were the days. Haven't played any MMORPG since then til I started playing PL a month and a half ago.