PDA

View Full Version : Vengeful Blood: Self Buff

rivet
04-02-2013, 05:52 AM
The more mobs you fight and the more damage you deal, the more mana will return.

Advantages:

1. No "hey that's my aggro!" between players.
2. Warriors will be forced to attack (This is what true warriors are). No mana return if we spam attack through air Lol.
3. Distance between PVPers would not be an issue anymore. So Rogues, let warriors come to you.
4. Right now, mobs that dies easily won't be able to give back your mana.
Self-buff would solve this.

Mana return should be directly proportional to the damage dealt by Warriors (Anyway Warriors don't do that much damage compared to
the other 2 classes, so this is feasible).

earhole
04-02-2013, 06:02 AM
Agreed. While we're add it, I'll like to suggest that a taunt option be added to Vengeful and Rally Cry as well. Kinda sucks to be limited to certain skills that can taunt for a warrior.

rivet
04-02-2013, 06:20 AM
Agreed. While we're add it, I'll like to suggest that a taunt option be added to Vengeful and Rally Cry as well. Kinda sucks to be limited to certain skills that can taunt for a warrior.

+1 Add Taunt to SelfBuff-VB and Rally!

FrankRHorton
04-02-2013, 11:41 AM
Most of the time, my mana percentage is at 40% and below. If another player (ei. war/rog/sor) has much more aggro (> DPS/DMG) than the warrior class, the heal/mana regen buff of Vengeful Blood becomes irrelevant. The skill used is wasted which also means more mana is wasted, instead of gaining its benefits.

The idea of adding a Self-buff perk is good, this will help a lot of warriors with low aggro. It will let them at least have some mana for activating skills in times of emergency and low mana pots.

ishyrionek
04-02-2013, 01:32 PM
Omg, new topic about same think again :-D
Pvm with windmill taunt its more or less ok. Ofc 2 sec shield and stuns ruining it all the way. Who cares about few pots...
+1 to vb taunt.

Pvp vs:
sorc - who cares, they are easily
warrior - its ok now, ok after what u suggest
teams - its better now, cause i dont like when party 2 sec shields pwns evrythink
rogues - hell yeah, they are way to OP, that would help alot.