PDA

View Full Version : we need camera rotation for pvp.

Bless
04-02-2013, 06:33 AM
We need camera rotation in pvp ASAP, Ive lost tons of packs in corners where I cant see.

Support this idea community!

JaytB
04-02-2013, 08:07 AM
Camera rotation for PvE and PvP has been discussed many times already. Devs made it clear this wasn't going to happen because of the way their graphics engine has been set up.

So, I don't think it will happen 'ASAP' or even 'ALAP' (as late as possible :D ).

kristof707
04-02-2013, 09:48 AM
Never coming search threads devs clearly said it woukd vastly raise device restriction

Bless
04-02-2013, 01:20 PM
Camera rotation for PvE and PvP has been discussed many times already. Devs made it clear this wasn't going to happen because of the way their graphics engine has been set up.

So, I don't think it will happen 'ASAP' or even 'ALAP' (as late as possible :D ). Not for Pvp. They said that for pve. Sam said in January that it might happen for pvp.

Theholyangel
04-02-2013, 02:56 PM
would be cool in pvp, hate the blind sides and backs when your roaming. cant see everything hehe, when I used to play dl i spun the camera like a madman and saw everything. :-)

LwMark
04-02-2013, 09:13 PM
Honestly they should of made it rotate, these days graphics for games are gettin pro, an they should of put there all into instead of being lazy into makein more sceneary

Jig
04-02-2013, 11:14 PM
I suppor t this to its irritating

Xoreobonezxe
04-03-2013, 06:34 AM
Yes we need rotating camera in pvp.

SkullCrusher
04-03-2013, 10:54 AM
+1, I agree,

Samhayne
04-03-2013, 11:02 AM

So, I don't think it will happen 'ASAP' or even 'ALAP' (as late as possible :D ).

Yeah, we've beat this to death. It is not planned to change. As it stands, the fixed camera is something you need to get good at dealing with in PvP. Use it to sneak by people, know your blind spots, etc.