PDA

View Full Version : Guild Halls NEED Upgrades

Alhuntrazeck
04-02-2013, 08:05 AM
IMHO, guild halls VERY BADLY NEED UPGRADES. Honestly. so much plat for just a hang-out place? here're some of the ideas i have in mind:

*Guild message board: yeah, i'm spamming this one lol. It would be awesome if guild masters n officers ccould post messages and announcements so ppl from different timezones could read it.
*Guild pvp: idk if this would be dumb and/or too hard, but it would be awesome for guildies to challenge each othre from the guild hall itself.
*Guild themes: How about there's only ONE guild hall, but you can change the themes between each for gold. Like you could have a plain white one for the regular amount of plat, but for a customized one you'd have to pay say 50k. this way, you can switch themes.

and some more from taozusaf, put here for convenience:

Standard Guild Greetings. Limited string length.
- As soon as anyone joins the guild, a private message appears in their msg board.
- Can be set by masters or officers. Welcome and basic messages from Master.

More Refined Rankings.
- Instead of just Master, Officer, Recruiters, Members...
- Gives more levels and self-defined Rank Names to make the guild even more exciting.

Guild Bank (stolen from someone's idea)

Easier entrance to your Guild Hall, say from Map.

that's all for now...i'll try thinkin of more. pls suggest and thank ;)

Alhuntrazeck
04-07-2013, 01:36 AM
guys plz tell if ya like these ideas

Irule
04-07-2013, 02:16 AM
love em!!! awesome bro!!!!

Wowsome
04-10-2013, 12:22 PM
i would really like message boards .. the idea has been floating around for quite some time with no avail ..

Greencrow
04-10-2013, 05:16 PM
i forgot the term but it sounds like 'guild bank' where members can deposit and others can borrow from it something like that.. but the con is maybe after getting gold they leave the guild lol :)

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

hashhashin
04-10-2013, 06:35 PM
they've prolly thought real hard about weapon and armor storage, where officers can put good stuff for weaker guildies to use.

Darko
04-10-2013, 06:39 PM
Message boards is awesome idea

Trande
04-10-2013, 06:54 PM
Really nice ideas.. would love guild board, So everyone could see latest news. :) And about Guild bank (by Greencrow) it would be awesome too.. so guikd could help newbies with items, and all other stuff.. It would be really nice. :)

Shazbolt
04-13-2013, 01:42 PM
Message boards is awesome idea

Totally agreed, but please be Platinum Free, Gold maybe still okay if not too expensive. :eagerness:

inkredible
04-13-2013, 02:47 PM
Guild message board would be neat.. and message board where only GM or officers can add/ change messages as announcement for guild members

since not everyone is online at the same time - Guild announcement - events posted would be nice in game

Rollo
04-14-2013, 04:02 PM
Need a reason to group up with other guildies imo. Like buffs when youre in a full party with guild or, maybe guild quests etc. Dunno, I wouldn't expect an update to the guild system till after the sorcerer expansion.

wowdah
04-14-2013, 07:31 PM
Yes, guild hall hopefully will have upgrades :)

Hyejeong
04-15-2013, 12:50 PM
nice idea... (Y)

Pandamoni
04-15-2013, 01:11 PM
Love the message board idea!

JemNI
04-17-2013, 12:39 PM
I love those ideas. Message board for sure. I've been trying to search and figure this out. Are there not really higher tiers of guild halls in AL the way there are in the other games?

We have the basic guild and it doesn't even offer discounted potions. What am I missing?

Alhuntrazeck
04-17-2013, 10:26 PM
i think it offers discounts on potions.

riot
04-18-2013, 07:02 PM
i reckon the guild hall should have little minigames in them and a cheaper version of a guild hall

xcainnblecterx
04-18-2013, 07:08 PM
i forgot the term but it sounds like 'guild bank' where members can deposit and others can borrow from it something like that.. but the con is maybe after getting gold they leave the guild lol :)

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

Make it so officers can only get to it. Cut out those that'd come, just take and leave. If newbies need money a officer can just loan out. Very good ideas but knowing sts they would make it very plat wise

Taozusaf
04-20-2013, 11:01 AM
(1) Guild notice board. (By this thread)
- very useful, keep every member posted, despite online/offline issues.
- can post BASIC GUILD RULES, NEWS, EVENTS, etc.

(2) Standard Guild Greetings. Limited string length.
- As soon as anyone joins the guild, a private message appears in their msg board.

(3) More Refined Rankings.
- Gives more levels and self-defined Rank Names to make the guild even more exciting.

(4) Guild Bank (stolen from someone's idea)

(5) Easier entrance to your Guild Hall, say from Map.

Alhuntrazeck
04-22-2013, 02:03 AM
(1) Guild notice board. (By this thread)
- very useful, keep every member posted, despite online/offline issues.
- can post BASIC GUILD RULES, NEWS, EVENTS, etc.

(2) Standard Guild Greetings. Limited string length.

(3) More Refined Rankings.

(4) Guild Bank (stolen from someone's idea)

(5) Easier entrance to your Guild Hall, say from Map.

Hey those are really good ones! mind if i put it on my main post for easier access to read?

Taozusaf
04-22-2013, 07:40 PM
Hey those are really good ones! mind if i put it on my main post for easier access to read?

It's yours Al. :)

nease
04-25-2013, 09:31 PM
i think it should be that if you put something in bank before someone can take you thing you must aprove of it

riot
04-27-2013, 06:46 AM
Good thread al

leeelooo
06-30-2013, 07:06 AM
I think these are wonderful ideas, i was going to make a thread about this same thing but I searched for it instead. I'm glad there are many people who have the same thoughts.

I would also like to be able to send messages to people while they are not online so that when they do come on they will see it.

Kuazzae
06-30-2013, 12:38 PM
+ 1 for all the ideas... honestly 50 platinums to a Hall that does nothing it's a lot!! My guild as a Shadow Hold... but it's not worth the money i've spent on it!

I've posted a thread before reading yours with an idea similiar to your of the Guild Bank.

Me and my officers plan on do some weekly contests in our guild, and it make sense to us to have a guild stash, a new NPC with a stash only acessible to the GM and the officers, this way it will be easy to pay up the prizes.

Also in the future i was also thinking, that every Member could have an option to donate X% of the gold he earns in a run and it will go directly in to the guild stash. Of course it will be optional.

Exemple.

I farmed 150 gold in a run, 10% of this (15 gold) would go to the guild stash.

Players should be able to decide the percentege they want to donate, this way each guild could make more contests with better prizes.

What do you think?

jk9810
06-30-2013, 03:18 PM
Sound like we're gonna have to pay taxes here too.

Juicymango
07-02-2013, 07:45 AM
Very good work bro!
Especially the thing with the message board.
Thats what i really need