PDA

View Full Version : New 36 cap PvP in relation to 21 cap PvP...

Itisi
04-02-2013, 10:14 AM
Was there anyone around, other than me, for the classic 21 PvP where health mattered most..brimstone, ghost strike, and fire aura didn't exist? When what mattered most was health? Where damage was not a stat? I remember those days. =) it was great fun, PvP now has evolved into a more complex and challenging event. I applaud STS for their continued release of the most invigorating PvP experience of all their games.

From the burning lava and almost 2 second k.o's to the blessed flame. PvP has really become exciting. Even though I miss the swarm and leap days, I love the new challenges I face every new day in PvP. =)

Now how bout we get some practice in..cause I'm a little rusty, haven't been in here in a long while and I miss it. ;( I also still need to cap..Haha. Find me in game. ;)

~Itisi

sirtibby
04-02-2013, 11:22 AM
(-_-) have you even been playing? :p you're a brim spammer aren't you? Pfft.

See me in the arena. XD

Itisi
04-02-2013, 11:46 AM
Haha no I'm not. I'll stick to my swarm leap and stacked health build thanks ;)

sirtibby
04-02-2013, 12:34 PM
Haha no I'm not. I'll stick to my swarm leap and stacked health build thanks ;)

Oh sounds good. Props from me then. Too many ppl taking the easy way out.

Itisi
04-02-2013, 12:36 PM
I do love a good challenge! Timing and skill is what my build requires, not button mashing.

sirtibby
04-02-2013, 12:42 PM
Pretty much. If you already have skill, use it. It's better to meet a challenge and be the better for it.

Itisi
04-02-2013, 12:46 PM
Most definitely! Makes the game all the more fun.

sirtibby
04-02-2013, 02:08 PM
Ghost strike is actually not too bad. It is nice in pve and pvp not bad either. Just have to utilize it right, like leap. I took it out this respec though.

Itisi
04-02-2013, 02:52 PM
Ahh I see, I've heard the same from a few others, many say It's horrible.

Theholyangel
04-02-2013, 03:00 PM
(no button mash all the way :D) I miss 26 pvp, that was fun.

sirtibby
04-02-2013, 03:10 PM
Lol Holy still trolling the forums I see. You're missed in game. :/

Ghost strike isn't horrible tbh its a great finishing move especially when ppl are running from you. It was my finishing move a lot, when I had it.

Theholyangel
04-02-2013, 03:13 PM
Lol Holy still trolling the forums I see. You're missed in game. :/

Ghost strike isn't horrible tbh its a great finishing move especially when ppl are running from you. It was my finishing move a lot, when I had it.

;D hehehehehe... its fun, gotta stop by and bother some old friends... heard new update stinks for pvp, gl out there.

sirtibby
04-02-2013, 03:21 PM
Lol the arena definitely needs some air conditioning these days.... xD

Theholyangel
04-02-2013, 03:22 PM
xD flameheads? atleast theres the good old original ones still fighting hehe...

sirtibby
04-02-2013, 03:24 PM
I think molten lava burns hotter than the human torches tbh lmao.

Theholyangel
04-02-2013, 03:25 PM
O.O oof, stay strong and clear hehe, run around em in a circle. ;)

monarchival
04-02-2013, 05:46 PM
Every cap has its own pvp cliche, the current one is the fb brim combo. Last cap was bless fire. At least i dont hear damn fire user anymore :) everybody has good points, its a nice change to keep things interesting. And some ppl will try to be different from the status quo and use a diffeerent build. Ive seen ppl do well with bless and aura. Either way, im having fun with the new pvp. See u all in ctf.

Lady_Pebbles
04-02-2013, 09:09 PM
I tried Brim, and don't like it so I went back to my original build. To each their own. :)

Itisi
04-03-2013, 02:16 PM
Hehe whatever floats your boat. Or sinks theirs ;)

Theholyangel
04-03-2013, 10:12 PM
Every cap has its own pvp cliche, the current one is the fb brim combo. Last cap was bless fire. At least i dont hear damn fire user anymore :) everybody has good points, its a nice change to keep things interesting. And some ppl will try to be different from the status quo and use a diffeerent build. Ive seen ppl do well with bless and aura. Either way, im having fun with the new pvp. See u all in ctf.

Hehe true monarch, miss pvping with you and all my buddies... Resisting the temptation of returning to DL, not easy, but manageable :) stay strong (beware, monarch always has a mean hit) hehe.

Totallymad
04-04-2013, 01:25 AM
Ghost strike is actually not too bad. It is nice in pve and pvp not bad either. Just have to utilize it right, like leap. I took it out this respec though.

Im using it in pvp) its not that bad really, it can surprise all this brimbugers when they are trying to run away from my aura after their brim misses me lol