PDA

View Full Version : Are there any lvl 1-9 pvp'ers out there!!?!!

Gideon Jean-Claude
04-02-2013, 10:54 AM
I currently have a lv 4 twink bear <Tinytwinkbear> and lvl 5 twink mage <Tinytwinkmage> that I'm looking for others to pvp with, and a guild with other lvl 1-9 twinks to join if possible. If none exists I will create one soon for those who are interested.

I have read quite a bit lately about problems with pvp and such, but I am so new to PL that I can't fully relate to all of the complaints, but do understand and sympathize as I am not new to MMORPG gameplay having retired from playing World of Warcraft almost five years ago. I'm also used to low lvl pvp having been a veteran of the 10-19 bracket. I can and will make one or two lvl 10-19 twinks later on as well. You can reach me here or in game on Tinytwinkbear, Tinytwinkmage, Imyobabymama, or Irefusetodie.

Roberto077
04-02-2013, 12:05 PM
Whole guild called <Level One Elite>

Yich
04-02-2013, 12:07 PM
Cant use forg bow at levels 1-9, so there is no PvP there.

Randomguy
04-02-2013, 12:22 PM
There is no l72-76 fb either

Gideon Jean-Claude
04-02-2013, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the info everyone. Level One Elite is only for lvl 1 twinks as far as I know, but I will look into seeing if they will have me. And I'm certain there are many that either can't attain forg bows, or don't want to compete against them.....so I would love to meet up with players as such to start some 1-9 pvp. Thanks again to all of you for your replies.

Deathofan
04-02-2013, 04:27 PM
Just try not joining +lv5 games, as lv10's will join and GG.

Spyce
04-02-2013, 05:42 PM
These a guy named Caztori who has some really good L5 twinks.

Gideon Jean-Claude
04-02-2013, 09:32 PM
I will keep that in mind Deathofan about games I join.

Yeah InternalNinja.....Caztori's thread about twinks (combined with Level One Elite's guild post) is what made me decide to create my low lvl twinks.

Deathofan
04-03-2013, 12:10 AM
Add volcanut, it's my level 6 rhino. I will do some pvp with you.

Warzkopf
04-03-2013, 04:44 AM
I was playing L5 mage but very few people were playing L1-9 pvp and I left. Idk maybe It was my chance lol.

Dex
04-03-2013, 04:53 AM
I doubt anyone really does 1-9 because of the fact that it gets really boring after a while, there's only a limit of skills you can use at lv1-9 and there isn't really any good weapons (unless you use platinum).

Ape
04-03-2013, 01:15 PM
i have a l.6 bear which i judt started.

Nutslammer
04-03-2013, 03:23 PM
Wouldn't a level 1 bird kill all level 1s and level 2 Mage kill all level 2s because of heal?

Naetheanimal
04-03-2013, 03:39 PM
Best class for l5 twinking its rhino, try it

Gideon Jean-Claude
04-03-2013, 07:49 PM
I will look for you Deathofan and add you as soon as I see you.

Gideon Jean-Claude
04-03-2013, 07:56 PM
I doubt anyone really does 1-9 because of the fact that it gets really boring after a while, there's only a limit of skills you can use at lv1-9 and there isn't really any good weapons (unless you use platinum).

In my opinion boredom comes from lack of organization at lvl 1-9. The limited amount of skills and great weapons & gear can actually create disparity to help level the playing field. Most of the best gear and weapons for 1-9 can be farmed on a main or bought from cs with gold earned on main (a lvl 30-40 can have 50-100K). And for those that choose to use platinum the amouts would be minimal because of the level, and those that don't would still have some chance against them by bettering (not sure if that's a word, but its gonna be one today lol) their playing skills.

Gideon Jean-Claude
04-03-2013, 07:58 PM
I was playing L5 mage but very few people were playing L1-9 pvp and I left. Idk maybe It was my chance lol.

Add me <Tinytwinkbear - lvl 4; Tinytwinkmage - lvl5>, and Deathofan's toon <Volcanut - lvl 6 rhino>.

Gideon Jean-Claude
04-03-2013, 08:00 PM
i have a l.6 bear which i judt started.

What's your toon's name so that we can look for and add him? Be sure to add the names of others mentioned on this post as well.

Gideon Jean-Claude
04-03-2013, 08:04 PM
Wouldn't a level 1 bird kill all level 1s and level 2 Mage kill all level 2s because of heal?

I'm not sure about that one. Perhaps a more seasoned veteran of PL would be able to shed some light on that question.

Gideon Jean-Claude
04-03-2013, 08:05 PM
Best class for l5 twinking its rhino, try it

I just may give that a try.

Gideon Jean-Claude
04-03-2013, 08:10 PM
I am going to create a guild SPECIFICALLY for level 1-9 pvp as soon as I get paid again (or before), and shall try to organize things at this level to create an alternative from the daily grind on a main, or pvp at other lvls where some feel they either can't compete with others or own others so easily they would like more of a challenge with others on a more level playing field. I do want to acknowledge the existence of Level One Elite and not step on their toes. They are a known and organized guild, but to my knowledge and understanding their purpose is for pvp at lvl 1 only (hence their name). I'm open to any and all suggestions and help from people interested in 1-9 pvp, and thank in advance those that give support, advice, or input of any kind.

Ape
04-04-2013, 08:17 AM
Hes named sleepybacon.
But if ur searching me rather pm ape or madeforpk.

LEVEL ONE
04-04-2013, 12:19 PM
Thanks for the info everyone. Level One Elite is only for lvl 1 twinks as far as I know, but I will look into seeing if they will have me. And I'm certain there are many that either can't attain forg bows, or don't want to compete against them.....so I would love to meet up with players as such to start some 1-9 pvp. Thanks again to all of you for your replies.

We will accept anyone into the guild, even higher levels if they have at least on level one character in the guild. Though it's true that we focus (or at least try to) on lvl 1 PVP, CTF and farming. No, we are certainly not an organized guild. There are about 35 people in the guild atm, but I'm mostly online on my own and recruit players in Balefort.

Level 1 bird? No, not really. A bear can easily corner a bird in most PVP maps that are currently out there. If you're good at kiting you will defeat a bear with a Mage way sooner because of the higher damage output + dark proc (which breaks the armor (- 10 armor, to be precise)). Me and another guy are working on a suggestion for a new PVP map. Bears are OP at lvl 1 PVP at the moment, contrary to the popular belief.

And it looks like you haven't level'd up a mage for a while now... They nerfed it and now the Mage gets the heal spell at lvl 4, I think.

Level 5 twinking is pointless at this moment, because dex-rage-bears are OP. A Mage is helpless against those and so is the rhino. Level 5 PVP also suffers from the so called "endless fights", because a Mage (if the enemy is doing less damage than the rate of mage's heal) can spam heal into infinity without it's mana running out, if he has lvl 5 sorcers/alchemist cloth equipped.
Meaning that 1vs1 Mage fight will never end, for example.

Gideon Jean-Claude
04-04-2013, 01:36 PM
Adding Sleepybacon after I leave the forums.

Gideon Jean-Claude
04-04-2013, 01:50 PM
Thanks LEVEL ONE for your reply and insight about the state of level 5 twinking. I will admit that I'm an optimist, and shall continue to twink at 5 and try to promote and even organize pvp at 1-9. I like challenges and attempting to do the impossible (or seemingly impossible), and would just love to ultimately have the ability to pvp with others almost daily at 1-9.....even if it meant that I was on the losing end against those 6-9 more often than not.