PDA

View Full Version : Next level cap T-T

rafakh
04-02-2013, 12:01 PM
Arcane legends next level cap already anounced and in Pocket legends still nothing.

LwMark
04-02-2013, 12:18 PM
Maybe still workin on it maybe

Or maybe there will never b a new one

Or maybe what he said

billybob1
04-02-2013, 12:19 PM
well duhhhhhh....pl cap atm is 76..wuts AL at? jeesh sum people..have sum patience

Cahaun
04-02-2013, 12:21 PM
well duhhhhhh....pl cap atm is 76..wuts AL at? jeesh sum people..have sum patience
SL has been stuck at a level cap of 46 for way too long
Your argument is invalid

(In case you misinterpret this, Here's the real message. SL is in more need of an update than AL and PL combined)

billybob1
04-02-2013, 12:24 PM
wuts SL?

LwMark
04-02-2013, 12:28 PM
Sl is gettin somethin, dev post other day, forget where

Cahaun
04-02-2013, 12:29 PM
Sl is gettin somethin, dev post other day, forget where
If you can find it, can you post a link here, Lw?

LwMark
04-02-2013, 12:33 PM
Ok will look

Subscriber
04-02-2013, 01:12 PM
Apollo said this perfectly, AL is like a baby and STS is going to nurture it and raise it up until it's stable and can manage without consistent updates. On the other hand PL is getting little attention, we're older folks.

Parth knows best.

Ladyviviane
04-02-2013, 01:24 PM
Apollo said this perfectly, AL is like a baby and STS is going to nurture it and raise it up until it's stable and can manage without consistent updates. On the other hand PL is getting little attention, we're older folks.

Parth knows best.

Agreed we all know without PL ... How could others would exist ... We veterans must understand tat Sts very busy between changing diapers n feeding milk bottles these days ...

billybob1
04-02-2013, 01:25 PM
all hail Parth.............

not

Gragorak
04-02-2013, 01:26 PM
PL, SL and DL will never get new caps. AL will get few, but soon there will be new [insert name here] legends, and AL will be forgotten too.

Blind
04-02-2013, 01:33 PM
What Gragorak said. Sl dead, pl almost dead, al will die very soon.

Ninja/samurai/assassin legends is next. Woohoo..

Subscriber
04-02-2013, 01:40 PM

not

Shaddap Billyboobnub.

PL will eventually receive a cap, just wait. I'm sure we all waited plenty long enough for 71 so do it again for 81.

Yich
04-02-2013, 01:41 PM

not

Reported for insubordination.

billybob1
04-02-2013, 01:47 PM

Cahaun
04-02-2013, 01:58 PM
Ok will look
Thanks

Roberto077
04-02-2013, 02:05 PM

Jesus, some people have some literacy issues.

Subscriber
04-02-2013, 02:07 PM
Jesus, some people have some literacy issues.

Not English class.

Roberto077
04-02-2013, 02:13 PM
Not English class.

It's still annoying either way. All that really annoys me are words that are spelled differently (by purpose) and mostly when it's a one letter difference. If it's just an accident then I'm fine with it.

Oskitopee
04-02-2013, 02:14 PM
i'm just having a hunch that sts is trying to incorporate the new classes (fox and rhino) as new chars as npcs, which will take some time combined with the fact of managing the new AL.

Roberto077
04-02-2013, 02:23 PM
i'm just having a hunch that sts is trying to incorporate the new classes (fox and rhino) as new chars as npcs, which will take some time combined with the fact of managing the new AL.

That could be part of it. Replacing NPC models shouldn't take long though if the skins are available to players. The AL part is 100% true.

Subscriber
04-02-2013, 02:24 PM
It's still annoying either way. All that really annoys me are words that are spelled differently (by purpose) and mostly when it's a one letter difference. If it's just an accident then I'm fine with it.

True, at least it's readible, if that's a word, or legible.

DocDoBig
04-02-2013, 02:30 PM
Lol ,
insert name here legends

Roberto077
04-02-2013, 02:31 PM
True, at least it's readible, if that's a word, or legible.

Accidental spelling mistakes don't matter as I said :)

Definitely legible.

Subscriber
04-02-2013, 02:33 PM
Accidental spelling mistakes don't matter as I said :)

Definitely legible.

Billy's slightly autistic though, haha. Nah but he always does that.

Roberto077
04-02-2013, 02:35 PM

It's a habit for some people. Kinda like hash tagging everything

Jcyee
04-02-2013, 02:43 PM
Arcane legends next level cap already anounced and in Pocket legends still nothing.

Have you not seen Sam's numerous posts about AL. I swear every few days or so I see a post from him saying something along the lines of: "Arcane Legends is our most popular game at the moment and its baby too so we have to take care of it." Something like that. I'll try and find a quote right now.

Edit: Here:

Hey guys,

All Spacetime Games are a labor of love for us. Just to keep expectations in line, it's worth mentioning that Spacetime Studios is a small, independent developer (we're around 35 fun loving gamers working hard for your business). The other thing to keep in mind is that Arcane Legends is our biggest hit yet. It launched in November and we're already narrowing in on 5 Million downloads in 5 months! It took Pocket Legends almost 2 years to pull in that number! Hopefully that helps you understand why we're putting more of our efforts into Arcane Legends to keep it growing! We're doing what we can for all games, as Pocket Legends, Dark Legends and Star Legends continue to see thousands of new players every day. Not to the same order of magnitude that Arcane has, but still significant.

I know that some might say we should have just stuck with Pocket Legends and only improved it, rather than exploring and making Star Legends, Dark Legends and Arcane Legends. Who knows, maybe that would have paid off. However, maybe doing that could have led to Spacetime Studios having to close up shop because we couldn't make it work? That's all hindsight. What is clear is that if we can manage to continue making new content and making hit games that gamers like the play, we'll be around for a long while to come.

We know we would be nowhere without our fans. It's you guys who really bring the Legends games to life. We're working hard to earn your business and we really appreciate your interest and enthusiasm for our games!

billybob1
04-02-2013, 02:54 PM

lol..ty sub....i think.......gramar pulice here,huh?

Roberto077
04-02-2013, 02:56 PM
Have you not seen Sam's numerous posts about AL. I swear every few days or so I see a post from him saying something along the lines of: "Arcane Legends is our most popular game at the moment and its baby too so we have to take care of it." Something like that. I'll try and find a quote right now.

Edit: Here:

Little late to the show (people mentioned it briefly) but thanks for adding the extra details.

Oskitopee
04-02-2013, 03:38 PM
That could be part of it. Replacing NPC models shouldn't take long though if the skins are available to players. The AL part is 100% true.

i was thinking that they r gonna go a map like in fang where we fight birds bears and mages but with rhinos and fox as well.

dudetus
04-02-2013, 03:43 PM
What Gragorak said. Sl dead, pl almost dead, al will die very soon.

Ninja/samurai/assassin legends is next. Woohoo..

If Ninja Legends ever arrives u can bet if I reserve my name or not.

Oldcoot
04-02-2013, 03:48 PM
Old people need love to.

Subscriber
04-02-2013, 03:48 PM

Yeah I got you Billyboob.

Haters, man, haters.

Roberto077
04-02-2013, 05:11 PM

It's only grammar police if I tried to correct it, but I can withstand that urge.

25thninja
04-02-2013, 06:06 PM
Threads like this make me feel like an elephant that has to drive a prius.

Multibird
04-02-2013, 06:11 PM
pl cap will be released in June, now go back to work.

lakersrockftw
04-02-2013, 06:34 PM
:0 too long

kcimythgim
04-02-2013, 07:51 PM
I would be happy waiting a while for the next PL cap. The longer we wait, the more rhinos and foxes will hit the cap and be able to join in on the 81 cap which would be more fun. Also, the longer we wait, the better the next map will probably be.

LwMark
04-02-2013, 08:28 PM
I would be happy waiting a while for the next PL cap. The longer we wait, the more rhinos and foxes will hit the cap and be able to join in on the 81 cap which would be more fun. Also, the longer we wait, the better the next map will probably be.

People cant wait and just want everythin now now, so they want sts to reuse and recolor and recycle old stuff so when sts releases new cap they can be like omg sts y u reuse evrythin omg sts u fail, y didnt u put more work into it blah blah

Guys sts has 4 GAMES!! when one gets boring go play another one of their masterpieces, stop focusin on one an tryin to get the cap in first day etc, why dont u expand to the other games and explore more then just one game!!

Redtank
04-02-2013, 08:36 PM

People cant wait and just want everythin now now, so they want sts to reuse and recolor and recycle old stuff so when sts releases new cap they can be like omg sts y u reuse evrythin omg sts u fail, y didnt u put more work into it blah blah

Guys sts has 4 GAMES!! when one gets boring go play another one of their masterpieces, stop focusin on one an tryin to get the cap in first day etc, why dont u expand to the other games and explore more then just one game!!
Omg this is so true, if u cap on 1 game try to cap on another game until u have capped on all, then buy more char slots

wammm
04-03-2013, 02:47 AM
pl cap will be released in June, now go back to work.

Lol I might do deez

LwMark
04-03-2013, 02:49 AM

Omg this is so true, if u cap on 1 game try to cap on another game until u have capped on all, then buy more char slots

Sam clearly stated they focusin on AL because its a bigger hit then PL in only 5 months, meaning more people to spend money to support all STS games, of cpurse if u like just one game u want new updates but this is a business tbey got to make money, seems like people think sts just never gonna put updates, of course they are working on stuff as we speak! But they have to spread it out evenly, they not guna release everythin out at once, then people would cap an be done an complaining again. For holidays who cares if they dont release new items, wouldnt u rather want new better looking gears instead of just some new rabbit ears that jist take up space an only wear maybe a couple times a year, just let them do what they got to do, takes time, go explore a diffent legend game while u finished ur main game, or go play another companies game or read a book or go excercise. Everyone should take there time an not rush gettin to cap, maybe if people stopped buyin so many dang elexiers and capped 56 style, maybe u guys wouldnt be so bored

Ebezaanec
04-03-2013, 09:47 AM
What mark said basically.