PDA

View Full Version : Lower the towns' population cap even lower! (Please)

Cahaun
04-02-2013, 12:09 PM
This game isn't really good with a lot of people all crowded together (especially the taverns).
I think it should be toned down a bit more like as it was during the limited release of the game.

LwMark
04-02-2013, 12:55 PM
Or make the towns biggggggger

Cahaun
04-02-2013, 02:00 PM
Or make the towns biggggggger
That's a thought! :)

JaytB
04-02-2013, 03:24 PM
It's already annoying that you can't join a friend in town because they always seem to be full. Making the total number of people even smaller would only make this problem worse.

Now, for small area's I can see your point :)

Pandamoni
04-02-2013, 03:55 PM
I would love to be able to join my friends when I'd like or choose a town to go to rather than being automatically sent wherever the game would like. But, you know, when you stand around talking you're not spending plat!

If they make it so that the town capacity is smaller it would definitely be annoying. As Jay mentioned, it's hard enough to find your friends in town.

wvhills
04-02-2013, 03:56 PM
I would love to be able to join my friends when I'd like or choose a town to go to rather than being automatically sent wherever the game would like. But, you know, when you stand around talking you're not spending plat!

If they make it so that the town capacity is smaller it would definitely be annoying. As Jay mentioned, it's hard enough to find your friends in town.

i'm always trying to get into pandie's town but i never can. Everyone crowds around her too much.

Pandamoni
04-02-2013, 03:58 PM
i'm always trying to get into pandie's town but i never can. Everyone crowds around her too much.

pshaw! You mr. pvp'er. You don't even stop playing when I spam you with tells!

Rollo
04-02-2013, 04:06 PM
I want the option to toggle whether or not i see players and how many of them I allow to be seen, I think that would be a better compromise, between mobile and pc players.

Alhuntrazeck
04-04-2013, 04:44 AM
i wish it was a free world :'(