PDA

View Full Version : Open 300 Locked Crate got only 1 mcCraw

Phaquerz
04-02-2013, 01:50 PM
It means that getting Mythic Helm and Arcane items is really hard to get in Locked Crate or is it just me. Im now losing interest playing the game.

FluffNStuff
04-02-2013, 01:54 PM
Perhaps you need to go to meetings (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?91674-Are-you-addicted-to-crates).

Phaquerz
04-02-2013, 01:56 PM
What meetings?

JaytB
04-02-2013, 02:07 PM
What meetings?

Click his link (the word 'meetings' is the link) ;)

Mysticaleagle
04-02-2013, 02:08 PM
Welcome to the Club buddy..

Slashiroth
04-02-2013, 02:42 PM
There is people that open 500+ and don't get jack **** you at least got a mccraw suck it up.

Mysticaleagle
04-02-2013, 02:44 PM
There is people that open 500+ and don't get anything

<------ Yep.

Phaquerz
04-02-2013, 08:39 PM
Click his link (the word 'meetings' is the link) ;)

oh didnt notice the links thanks tho, well it does not fit my description im good :calm: its just sometimes if you have tried so much for something and still dont get anything you just want to stop doing it.

desimage
04-02-2013, 08:53 PM
its just sometimes if you have tried so much for something and still dont get anything you just want to stop doing it.

Morpheus: "he's starting to wake up from his dream world."

Seriously though, it's okay unless you're spending real money and time better spent doing something else.

Zanpakuto
04-02-2013, 11:38 PM
Welcome to the club! I got jack diddly squat too

Rare
04-03-2013, 03:08 PM
Let me just throw this out there...

I'm not trying to rub it in your face or anything, but you guys (the ones spending x thousands of plat on crates) are the reason we have these crates. Its pretty simple really. You keep opening crates... STS will keep selling them. Reminds me of old doritos commercials "eat all you want, we'll make more"

If you want things to change. Stop opening crates. Its that simple. If there is no incentive to change, why would they?

Mysticaleagle
04-03-2013, 03:27 PM
Let me just throw this out there...

I'm not trying to rub it in your face or anything, but you guys (the ones spending x thousands of plat on crates) are the reason we have these crates. Its pretty simple really. You keep opening crates... STS will keep selling them. Reminds me of old doritos commercials "eat all you want, we'll make more"

If you want things to change. Stop opening crates. Its that simple. If there is no incentive to change, why would they?

Couldn't agree more. We should make something to let everyone know this. I'm sure 99% of the players wants these Crates to leave us alone, and make the items farmable instead!

FluffNStuff
04-03-2013, 03:53 PM
So there is something I am really curious about. What did you do with the 299 "junk" pinks that you go? Did you sell them? Did you liquidate them? How much gold did you make from them?

Valkiryas
04-03-2013, 03:58 PM
i Found 2 Mythic and 2 Maccraw en 340 Locket o.o

(Maybe is just luck)

LwMark
04-03-2013, 03:59 PM
i Found 2 Mythic and 2 Maccraw en 340 Locket o.o

(Maybe is just luck)

Pro

Lalarie
04-03-2013, 04:40 PM
So there is something I am really curious about. What did you do with the 299 "junk" pinks that you go? Did you sell them? Did you liquidate them? How much gold did you make from them?

Actually it would be 899, right? 3 items per crate

FluffNStuff
04-03-2013, 08:25 PM
Actually it would be 899, right? 3 items per crate

299 guaranteed pinks and 600 insta liquidate purples.

inkredible
04-03-2013, 10:05 PM
Youre losing interest in game cuz the really rare items are really rare and hard to get? ya

Phaquerz
04-03-2013, 11:15 PM

Well without the mcraw the 299 junks i posted most of them in CS and my pricing are usually good not too much not less. And as I computed my gold lessens means that i've spent more gold in locked crates than the earnings i've got in the pinks.

Energizeric
04-03-2013, 11:38 PM
It means that getting Mythic Helm and Arcane items is really hard to get in Locked Crate or is it just me. Im now losing interest playing the game.

Yeah, if the whole of my activities in AL was opening crates all day and I never got anything good, I'd lose interest as well.

But here's a good solution.... You should try some of the other awesome things the game has to offer. Like PvP, doing quests, farming elite levels, etc. You'll find it's lots of fun! :)

PoisonThorne
04-04-2013, 02:38 PM
300 crates? 4500 platinum? I don't think I even want to know what that cost you in real money!:grief:

FluffNStuff
04-04-2013, 02:48 PM
Well without the mcraw the 299 junks i posted most of them in CS and my pricing are usually good not too much not less. And as I computed my gold lessens means that i've spent more gold in locked crates than the earnings i've got in the pinks.

Totally forgot about the crate cost! You can hedge your bets on the pinks by creating new characters at strategic levels to guarantee at least a positive gold return, especially with a massive opening campaign, but I guess that does not help you now :(

Nikkiii
04-04-2013, 04:27 PM
I think they should improve the chance of getting mythics. :(

Valsacar
04-04-2013, 06:21 PM

NO.

Let me say that again.

NO.

The whole reason we have mythics and arcane is because people wanted really rare items. You can survive with your pinks.

You big create openers (I've opened my fair share as well) do know you can get them from elite gold pirate chests too... right?

Energizeric
04-04-2013, 06:46 PM

If they did then they wouldn't be mythics anymore, they would be just like the pink legendary items. The whole point of them is to be very rare.

Caiahar
04-04-2013, 08:00 PM
If they did then they wouldn't be mythics anymore, they would be just like the pink legendary items. The whole point of them is to be very rare.

Yeah, The Rarest Isn't always the best.

-Quoted from Samhayne, StS Developer.

Take a look at Sealord Effigy of Will/Security for sorcerer, compared to the Mythic Helm for the Sorcerer. Sealord provide str and int and good armor, while mythic helm gives dmg, very good for sorcerer, some dex, which is useless to sorcerer, and armor LOWER than Sealord.