PDA

View Full Version : If you could bring back one friend...

Pages : [1] 2

MightyMicah
04-02-2013, 02:11 PM
Who would it be? And why?

During all of our times in game we've all had great friends leave the game. If we could magically bring back someone to the game to play again, who would it be?

I honestly can't really answer this question myself. I'd probably say Xrax but that's simply because I've never met him and would like to. So that doesn't count... What about you guys? Who would you bring back?

Edit-Scratch that. I'd bring back my old friend named "Saazahabaj." I loved that guy! He never was very good at the game. He had negative pvp KDR and couldn't ever afford good sets. Also, he had a pretty bad pve KDR and could barely level up without me helping him along. However, he had to be the nicest guy I've ever played with. It seemed like no matter what happened he would just roll with it and have fun...

-MM

Subscriber
04-02-2013, 02:22 PM
Jyzo.

Solomap.

Argothewicked.

Sorry had to do three, miss these guys.

MightyMicah
04-02-2013, 02:28 PM
Jyzo.

Solomap.

Argothewicked.

Sorry had to do three, miss these guys.

No problem. List as many as you want! Why those three though?

Roberto077
04-02-2013, 02:28 PM
As for player friends.

Natebegreat* - he introduced me to the game

Quanebo - friend and fellow officer of Assassins, lordsofchaos, and lmfao (the original)

Dragonwarior - friend and fellow officer of Lordsofchaos and Assassins.

Thedeadeye - helped him level with Quan

Enisceuke (I forgot the spelling) - second in charge of lmfao and a good friend

Gebudy - mage of the dungeon team I had with Nate

Subscriber
04-02-2013, 02:31 PM
No problem. List as many as you want! Why those three though?

Jyzo and I collected back in the day, also farmed a lot. He was funny too.

Solomap was always a good friend and was always chill to talk to.

Argo was a good help in PvP and PvE.

Trenton
04-02-2013, 02:35 PM
Probably Nellynoo, as she was a great friend and quit as she had a terminal disease, only had 1 year to live. Been over a year:/

KingFu
04-02-2013, 02:36 PM
If I could only pick one? Chris.

If I could pick as many as I wanted. Chloe, Amy, Steph, Esus, and way more...

billybob1
04-02-2013, 02:38 PM
jhood-----he da bes.......only person to ever have my log in....only took my gold once

if we are talkn bout oldies prolly buwarrior n buwanda....we were farming n lvln up nu toons since sewers came out...that was cool back then when u could actually have friends u could trust when u lent out gear n gold...ahhh the good ole days

Ladyviviane
04-02-2013, 02:39 PM
Aserhawk coz I miss him so much... Snif 😢

NotYoCookiez
04-02-2013, 02:54 PM
Evolt ^_^

Even though he ignored all my pm saying "I love you" he is still one of the coolest person I've ever met! And richest xD

Deathofan
04-02-2013, 03:03 PM
I will choose three

1- pahuuud: why? Because he was such a great friend, probably the pro-est friendliest player ever. One time we were on forest manor and we spent like 1hour talking about range, classes, other PvPers and so on. He didn't care about our status as a player but as a person. He gaved me many lessons. I met on sewers, and he quit on humania cap.

2- Ziora/Ziok: We were always competing on leveling and who was wearing better gear. We finished all three cyber quests together. We used to lend each other demonic sets during nuris and so other expensive gear. I met him at l50 while doing many runs in Crush the keeper during sewer cap, and he quit at lv66 cap.

3- XxFizzxx/iilightii: He was really a GREAT friend I met on Fang cap. We used to farm together with Energizeric who I also would like him to come back, as a bird, mage, and bear. I think it was on November were I took a break of a month from this game, and when I came back (i was already 76, I capped during the first three days) I made some runs in the elite dragon map (was finishing the custome quest) and he got online and told me he quit I was typing him back asking him why and when, when by coincidence I got disconnected from the server and when I came back right away he was gone and never saw him online ever again.

Boring story I know, but I miss 'em all.

Ujustgotnuked
04-02-2013, 03:05 PM
jhood-----he da bes.......only person to ever have my log in....only took my gold once

if we are talkn bout oldies prolly buwarrior n buwanda....we were farming n lvln up nu toons since sewers came out...that was cool back then when u could actually have friends u could trust when u lent out gear n gold...ahhh the good ole days

Sadly it was the complete opposite back then for me, i got scammed of a green snowball launcher lvl 15, by someone who i thought was a friend, that was when i was a newb, but someblackguy ( u know that rlly cool lvl 20 twink with the yellow rainhat) got him banned for me :) i think someone has seen him recently, i want to talk to him....but i would have to pick him for oldies that i miss

Deathofan
04-02-2013, 03:06 PM

ROFL

CrimsonTider
04-02-2013, 03:10 PM
If I could only pick one? Chris.

If I could pick as many as I wanted. Chloe, Amy, Steph, Esus, and way more...

So if Chloe doesn't play then there is a 56 running around using the name Rosettex. (I think it was in 56 PvP.)

Might not wanna mention this. o.O

Blind
04-02-2013, 03:10 PM
Deafrogue & Hotshotelf - no comments, my first 2 friends since 56, the best guys ever, i still keep in touch with them on facebook.
Chloe(Rose) - she is just sweet
Vochr - :D

Rawrimafish
04-02-2013, 03:14 PM
rawrzgrrz

Suentous PO
04-02-2013, 03:19 PM
Old school ARGs,
Byserk and Econodeath.
I couldent do justice to describe them.

Ujustgotnuked
04-02-2013, 03:22 PM
My best friend in Pocket Legends which i have missed badly, because of pvp.

This friend i miss is 'the pre-fbow era of PL' i will miss him/her until he/she comes back, which i hope is soon

Oldcoot
04-02-2013, 03:31 PM
One guy helped me grind to 56 cap and haven't seen in awhile, solaranus. He really kept me motivated through that long lv cap.

Yich
04-02-2013, 03:34 PM
I miss the whole low level gang. Not many noobies come to low level and stick around, so we all got to know each other, even if it was over a little trash talk and rushing. These people include but are not limited to - Gundamsone, Vv, Lost, Bous, Snsdsone (wasn't around long), Imnelly, Jiven and Jivon, Certi, Karmasucks, D12, Entertaining, Sylentrush (he had a lot of alts that some may know, but was relatively secretive about it.) and all the people in Insomniac pre forgotten update (Restlesssss)

NotYoCookiez
04-02-2013, 03:44 PM
One guy helped me grind to 56 cap and haven't seen in awhile, solaranus. He really kept me motivated through that long lv cap.

Maybe he got banned because of his name. Lol.

TEOKILLO
04-02-2013, 03:50 PM
Giggly, my first friend in the game

billybob1
04-02-2013, 04:10 PM
Originally Posted by billybob1

lol..crim...i said only once...n i never changed my log in.....in all seriousness...i let him take whatever cuz he returns...now when i log in people mess me....is this the real billy? lol

KingFu
04-02-2013, 04:15 PM
So if Chloe doesn't play then there is a 56 running around using the name Rosettex. (I think it was in 56 PvP.)

I messaged her a few times on forums and she didn't say anything about still playing, and I'd think she'd log on to her main once in a while if she did but, could be wrong. I'll have to keep my eye out for them.

Subscriber
04-02-2013, 04:30 PM
I miss the whole low level gang. Not many noobies come to low level and stick around, so we all got to know each other, even if it was over a little trash talk and rushing. These people include but are not limited to - Gundamsone, Vv, Lost, Bous, Snsdsone (wasn't around long), Imnelly, Jiven and Jivon, Certi, Karmasucks, D12, Entertaining, Sylentrush (he had a lot of alts that some may know, but was relatively secretive about it.) and all the people in Insomniac pre forgotten update (Restlesssss)

Entertaining was definitely a cool guy, I remember him low level.

CrimsonTider
04-02-2013, 04:33 PM
My old running crew:

Stank, Colborne, and Monugzzz. Still keep in touch with Stank. Miss our EPIC Plasma Pyramid and Keeper runs!

CrimsonTider
04-02-2013, 04:42 PM
Originally Posted by billybob1

lol..crim...i said only once...n i never changed my log in.....in all seriousness...i let him take whatever cuz he returns...now when i log in people mess me....is this the real billy? lol

I'm just messin' with ya.

*puts hands over eyes to not see bad things happen to Billy*

;)

Yich
04-02-2013, 04:56 PM
Entertaining was definitely a cool guy, I remember him low level.

He's sitting across the room playing League of Legends with me, lol.

Roberto077
04-02-2013, 05:07 PM
Another person.

Reptarrawrzz is one of my best iOS gaming friends ever. He got banned for no known reason and support hasn't given a single reply to our emails.

25thninja
04-02-2013, 05:08 PM
Garav ;(
I taught him how to revive me one time when i died cuz he didnt know. Turned out to be my bud:redface:

Nihiliste
04-02-2013, 05:08 PM
Great thread, Micah. :)

There are a couple players that I would wish to bring back.

Cloakker (David), Rose (Chloe), Otukura (Chris), Hotshotelf, and Majingokuz.

Cloakker, he was a very kind, positive, and humble person. He was a great mentor to me and I would like him to come back one day.

Rose, oh she's just a sweetheart. I always enjoyed having her on my 5v5 CTF team and we would have a blast.

Otukura, was the funniest person I've ever met in-game.

Hotshotelf, Overall, he was a very great PvPer and was a chill guy. Really liked him.

Majingokuz, me and him go way back. We started at Hella Good with a lot of great friends. He retired at 66 cap.

Edit: Just remembered a few more, Shademonia and Patsoe. Shade was a hardcore Nuri farmer. I would always look up to him because whenever I invited him to farm Nuri's Madness, he would always have a Thrasher elixir on and it was just so fun seeing him in his Persistance set fly through the map. Patsoe was a really cool guy. He made me an epic signature back then and would sport that CoP and Demonic X-bow.

Ujustgotnuked
04-02-2013, 05:09 PM
Entertaining used to rush me cuz i farmed his lil bro for rushing me ;(

okakabarah
04-02-2013, 05:09 PM
Serephan: The first guy that spent his time helping a noob like me.
Decur: Greatest pve bear of all times, and the reason i love bears.

Miss you

billybob1
04-02-2013, 05:11 PM
I'm just messin' with ya.

*puts hands over eyes to not see bad things happen to Billy*

;)

lol..im still here

check back tomorow to see if i am lol

tHelonestud
04-02-2013, 05:28 PM
Friends are overrated

billybob1
04-02-2013, 05:31 PM
Friends are overrated

awww...you need a hug?

Walkhardd
04-02-2013, 05:35 PM
Majin...(some nerdy dragon balls name). One of my oldest friends in pl. Cool dude. Knew him when we were nubs learning pvp.

Mr rodgerz. Maybe the funniest person I've ever met. Including real life.

David (cloak). My so Cal homie.(we still should take Parth out when he's of age).

Chloe (Rosettes) awesome, down to earth person. Funny as hell. Someone you can have long, random convos with.

And more.. <3

XghostzX
04-02-2013, 05:50 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?11961-quot-Pvp-Memorial-Wall-quot&highlight=barbamitos

All these players in this thread above ^... makes me sad for some reason. This was when cap was 40 I believe.

Subscriber
04-02-2013, 05:52 PM
He's sitting across the room playing League of Legends with me, lol.

Haha really? Thass' wassup.

Haha Glad I remember "Hella Good," best guild ever until it split.

Yich
04-02-2013, 05:55 PM
Entertaining used to rush me cuz i farmed his lil bro for rushing me ;(

That sounds like Ent.

btw, what's your ign?

Reunegade
04-02-2013, 08:14 PM
Does Pandar count?

Mennddoza
04-02-2013, 08:48 PM
I would bring back Kamikazee or, i cant believe im saying this, thelonearcher just because he taught me pvp. even tho he was a major, major pain in the ***.

Lady_Pebbles
04-02-2013, 08:53 PM
Testament, Morfic, Mars, Serprus, and many more. I miss everyone from Sparkling Pwnies.

MightyMicah
04-02-2013, 09:05 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?11961-quot-Pvp-Memorial-Wall-quot&highlight=barbamitos

All these players in this thread above ^... makes me sad for some reason. This was when cap was 40 I believe.

If I'm not mistaken, that's the very date I joined Pocket Legends! I could be mistaken though. :P

Sryyoulose
04-02-2013, 09:11 PM
I'd bring back paahud, only great pvper that took their time to teach me instead of farming me. And eventually I was able to kill him in 1v1... His FFA skills were unmatched besides maybe kan.

I also liked cloak... But didn't know him well enough :/ btw anyone see redwolffak around?

Also my two best friends for the longest time cypersoto(Alvin) and penguinsoto(Gary) they were my best friends and I could legitly talk to to them like my real world friends.

Doomxtrooper: biggest noob ever we had trust problems at first but we finally got over them and were best friends since.

Xxnopainxx: loved this kid great person to talk to and have him leach off you he may have been nub but, he was great.

wammm
04-02-2013, 09:19 PM
Naonagotek/Goofes
LwMark
Dropindombz
Ponnar
Phantasminx
Fastcast

These 6 ppl. Why? Because they're simply the best!

Redtank
04-02-2013, 09:26 PM
Doomxtrooper- real nice friend we farmed a lot during 71 cap
Some guy with sun in the name- we farmed at 56 cap trying so hard to get 56, he had a bear and Mage and I had a Mage and we would try so hard to be better than the other person:). Good ul times

CrimsonTider
04-02-2013, 09:45 PM
Just to freak those who mention him out, I see ole' Paa from time to time. ;) I r special.

Quick story about first time I met Paa:

I had been doing Roach Motel runs with Cryo, Ambulanceben, and a few othes and hit a lucky streak. I was one of few players in game who had, at that time, looted a Sewer King leather. Stank had told me Paa was desperately looking for one and next thing I know, Paa is standing beside me in Balefort. I sold him the leather for less than it was worth cause he only had so much gold. He freaked out! LOL Walked around towne announcing how cool I was and I never asked him to pay the remaining balance (which was quite a bit back then.)

Been friends with him ever since.

Mortal
04-02-2013, 09:46 PM
Hmmm LOVE the thread, but the main person I'd like to come back would be...

- Motivate -
If you don't know who he is hahaha you never played 12-19 pvp when it was good then. He was probably the most hated guy in the bunch, but I loved the guy. We became friends, ended up hunting down nubs together and collecting as many 2010 Xmas pinks as we could... He got most. But he was actually an older player and I went to him as sort of a father figure back then taking advice on whatever. Last logged on about 5 months ago said hi and never heard from him since...
I know tear jerker but wish the guy would come back :)

Just thought of a few more I'd add from way back

Thati - she was just an all around awesome person to be around, helped me beat the AO when it first came out.

Psycho - Hilarious trickster I used to pvp with. Started a guild with him when they first came out.

Avian - He introduce me into the 56 pvp era... So fun, good times

Gcpmetwink - wow this guy... Stubborn bear in 26. One of my best buds i loved playing with because back then he was a bear and I was a bird in 26 showing up some of the "Godly Mages" haha

(Nick) or Imreallyabear to me - but helped me out so much with lvl30 pvp great guy, ran an awesome guild, and a really good friend I used to have.

Mip - One of most Skilled pvp players I met from 26-35. He had some flat out skills when it came to killing.

Wow this got long fast haha, but so many I've watched leave the game since I've been around from the get go.

D-:
04-02-2013, 09:47 PM

I liked "Pro" 15 Mage.

Mortal
04-02-2013, 09:56 PM
Had to edit mine... Left out some people that made the game what it is today for me

Whirlzap
04-03-2013, 12:56 AM
I miss Flip.

Everyone'sFavMage
04-03-2013, 01:03 AM
If only 1. Chris. I still think about him every time I log on forums or in game. Funniest guy I ever met, smartest guy I ever met, I wish so bad I hadn't lost his number when I got my new phone. :( CHRIS IF UR OUT THERE PLEASE CONTACT ME!!!

Others I miss,
Amy really sweet gal,
Trickiestftw aka tristen my firstin game friend. I still keep in touch on a daily basis with him out side of game though.
Flawless aka pvp aka jordan banned and went to o and c.
Nun aka James. Dumb devs. Ban moar.
David aka cloakker aka best bear. This guy taught me the bear class.
Chloe, seriously so one I could talk to forever.
Walkhardd aka Steve be moar active plox.
Hahahahabirdy this guy has lost it the past few days. I want the old Shawn back.
Also,
BRING BACK ELYSEON ON FORUMS. he was a FORUM GOD. His ban was so unworthy.

KingFu
04-03-2013, 01:10 AM
If only 1. Chris. I still think about him every time I log on forums or in game. Funniest guy I ever met, smartest guy I ever met, I wish so bad I hadn't lost his number when I got my new phone. :( CHRIS IF UR OUT THERE PLEASE CONTACT ME!!!

I knew I wasn't the smartest but I was still hoping for funniest :(

Everyone'sFavMage
04-03-2013, 01:11 AM
Ur damn funny. But Chris still has u. I'd say ur the second funniest guy in pl.

KingFu
04-03-2013, 01:13 AM
Ur damn funny. But Chris still has u. I'd say ur the second funniest guy in pl.

Close enough \o/

Everyone'sFavMage
04-03-2013, 01:16 AM
^_^

Everyone'sFavMage
04-03-2013, 01:27 AM
I would bring back Cherrine, or, on the forums, RedCherry (if my memory is right), because when I grinded with her for hours and hours from about level 40-50 (during Nuri-Fang caps). Then, my summer break was over, so she went ahead without me. But she still stuck around sometimes, helping me with maps and quests, and she even gave me some gear (though, looking back on it, it wasn't really much). She capped at 66, barely missing 61, with elixirs. I did manage to cap 66 later on, but by then, she'd already disappeared without a word.
I'd bring her back because she was my first best friend on Pocket Legends. And I wish I could have at least said goodbye.

http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg492/kiranholt/D1B02FA2-BEAC-4544-9C6D-9D69430385EE-465-000000C1F4234745.jpg

Kixxler
04-03-2013, 01:36 AM
All the dex bears from around June 2010... I love you all marry me

Seiyen
04-03-2013, 02:14 AM
spartanzzz i miss u man....(sl)

Riccits
04-03-2013, 02:19 AM
Lesrider^^

Ujustgotnuked
04-03-2013, 04:12 AM
That sounds like Ent.

btw, what's your ign?

Well ive deleted all my 10-20 twinks and i cant quite remember the names but i know i hung out with ubernoob? I think was his name, he was a cool guy, but i mainly play 35 pvp and my voodoo is Nomnomcookies :)

xcainnblecterx
04-03-2013, 01:33 PM
Mousedrag

Everyone'sFavMage
04-03-2013, 01:43 PM
Dude I remember mouse drag. Legit rusher. Lol

cookiez
04-03-2013, 02:09 PM
Jhood, No question

Subscriber
04-03-2013, 02:23 PM
Jhood, No question

Wtf happened to him. I came back and he was gone, same with Hunzzz.

dudetus
04-03-2013, 04:03 PM
Can't pick one.

Kanital - I miss him greatly. He pops in like once in a month but even when he comes he just PvPs for like half an hour and logs off. We used to have so much fun together talking stuff about everything and just enjoy our time together + he has given me whole lotta advice to become a better PvPer. He even shared me his build. Adam plzpls come back plzpls.

Flyinghovenz - Absolutely the friendliest person who has ever played this game. "Oh Ik for sure a friendlier guy", no u freaking don't. Back at Nuri's cap I capped quite quickly and began to farm my set. I was going pretty well but all I missed was that notoriously hard to get Obedience helm. So I joined a pug, I only knew the host as I had farmed with him quite a bit. We came to Panto, killed him, and Flyinghovenz gets the Obe helm. I was getting more than frustrated and even though I knew I was lowballing huge, I offered him 1m for that helm (was around 1.5-1.8m during that time) and was prepared to get a "lol, no u nub" or something like that. I told him that I rly wanted that helm as it would complete my dagger set and he agreed to sell it to me on one term, I paid 1m then, and 300k (or something like that, idr anymore) later. For a complete stranger. After that we became best buddies and he was the reason why I decided to join Eclipse. Even though his english wasn't that good, he always was friendly and funny. He was never upset and was completely friendly to anyone around him. Afaik he is now studying to become a gym teacher and quit the game because of studies. I still miss him.

Taara - We had so much fun in Taaracorners discussing everything that happened in our daily lives and beyond. I told her privately (and now in public) that imho my best times in Eclipse were during her leadership. I was told afterwards that she had quit PL after some time I left Eclipse permanently for the second time. I miss u greatly and I will always remember our discussions which could turn from minutes to hours. I hope u r happy with ur decision and I hope that some day u would start playing again.

JTZ
04-03-2013, 04:24 PM
Spankinstu, he quit mostly because of forgotten bows I think. He is one of the people I remember most out of the friends I've lost over the days. He always had my back and was just overall awesome.

NotYoCookiez
04-03-2013, 05:03 PM
My first friend was cookielord lol. We meet one day at lost expo. I saw him in town and at almost the same time we both pm'd each other saying "cookie!" My ign was notyocookiez lol. We both added each other and he left almost right after, he said he had to go. Then he came back and we became best buds! Helped me get my first pink item :)
He quit tho :( around 56 cap

But honestly I love the guy that told me I should level in dark forest back in 2010. I was spamming chat saying "why can't I level?!" When I was level 12 like for a week(only did forest haven maps). Then he told me! Love you mystery man!

jcoultet
04-03-2013, 05:24 PM
Mine would be
Cloakker: David was one of my best friends always made me laugh he was very genuine as well as pro from time to time he comes on
Dopeydaddy: Was the nicest guy I ever met very caring and was one of my best friends but eventually quit.
Ashxrose: Ash was very kind and sensitive and used to have fun times pvping with her was one of my best friends we would talk for ever.
Kanital: Adam was one of my first and best friends when I pvped regularly at sewer cap hes a great guy spent alot of time with him and felt like I could talk to him about anything. Occasionally I talk to him but would be great if he came back
Reddwolfak: Use to always enjoy playing 5 vs 5 sandstone forts with him he was a quiet character but a nice guy
Majingokuz: He was a fun guy but isn't ever on

xcainnblecterx
04-03-2013, 06:10 PM
Dude I remember mouse drag. Legit rusher. Lol
was pretty good at it too lol

Chickenwinu2
04-03-2013, 06:35 PM
Guchimqrtal and anglfyr both awesome people

Sryyoulose
04-03-2013, 06:37 PM
Man I saw nick! (Imreallyabear) whoever joined is alphax guild rocked!

And if I could bring a person back to forums... It's be hank that kid could troll just about anyone and was always good for a laugh on just about any thread he posted on.

shhhnfight
04-03-2013, 07:07 PM
Mine would be
"Nun" who is perm banned >_<
GG

MightyMicah
04-03-2013, 07:25 PM
I'm loving reading all these posts, guys!

Zeus
04-03-2013, 07:27 PM
Choosing one friend over the others... I couldn't do that. I'd bring them all back.

Yich
04-03-2013, 07:31 PM
Choosing one friend over the others... I couldn't do that. I'd bring them all back.

Doubt it.

Zeus
04-03-2013, 07:38 PM
Doubt it.

If you knew Pharcyde and you knew DawnInfinity, you'd know my predicament. I should have said choosing one close friend over another close friend.

Reunegade
04-03-2013, 07:53 PM
Nick :(

saool
04-03-2013, 08:02 PM
Old school ARGs,
Byserk and Econodeath.

Agreed... I miss my twin Eco :mad:

lakersrockftw
04-03-2013, 08:16 PM
Jhooood :( and Andreagem I miss her too

KingFu
04-03-2013, 08:38 PM
If you knew Pharcyde and you knew DawnInfinity, you'd know my predicament. I should have said choosing one close friend over another close friend.

But if I weren't here you'd be like "David. That guy makes the rest look like strangers", right?

WoundedEagle
04-03-2013, 08:47 PM
TastyBearPoo :love_heart:

razerfingers
04-03-2013, 08:51 PM
WE, WTB, and some others i cant remeber zao still plays so i cant put him here. But rarepy see him :/

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Waug
04-03-2013, 09:18 PM
I would not like to, they're enjoying RL that's what they should do. they did wait for a long time for next cap then quit, the cap arrived again and again since then, but they didn't arrive, good good :)

finding and making friends, anyone wanna be?

Zeus
04-03-2013, 10:45 PM
But if I weren't here you'd be like "David. That guy makes the rest look like strangers", right?

Tough tough decision but most likely yes. Although, there would be much pondering involved. :p

dudetus
04-04-2013, 01:16 AM

And if I could bring a person back to forums... It's be hank that kid could troll just about anyone and was always good for a laugh on just about any thread he posted on.

He isn't a kid.

Calling ppl u dont know "kids" as u r urself a kid is actually pretty ironic.

小孩子
04-04-2013, 02:00 AM
Not many people would have heard of this guy but Tekfourxcn, Tekora, Tekei etc was my best friend since i was a noob level 1, he quit soon after the Alien Oasis 3 update, he was a great friend, one of the main reasons i played this game.
(Story behind my toon Xcn)

Zeus
04-04-2013, 03:56 AM
Not many people would have heard of this guy but Tekfourxcn, Tekora, Tekei etc was my best friend since i was a noob level 1, he quit soon after the Alien Oasis 3 update, he was a great friend, one of the main reasons i played this game.
(Story behind my toon Xcn)

I know him! He was awesome!

Extreme
04-04-2013, 04:24 AM
Moth.. come back boss..

Kiwihawk
04-04-2013, 04:34 AM
All My Arg Buddys

Kwikiwi... Loved That Guy. Helped Me So Much In PL Before I Met Angel

Mushies: Great Person so fun to chill with

Legendslayers: Another Awesome Person

Idownyounow: So Funny And Another Kiwi :-). Would Be good to have him back

MightyMicah
04-04-2013, 07:53 AM
He isn't a kid.

Unless you're from the south like myself. Calling people older than you "Bud" and "son" and "kid" is actually pretty common ;)

Actually, it's still ironic...

Roberto077
04-04-2013, 07:59 AM
Requesting stick? This is a great thread for the future and deserves recognition

Walkhardd
04-04-2013, 08:08 AM

He isn't a kid.

Sup kid. :p

Its all context. From where I'm from, its not offensive.

Oldcoot
04-04-2013, 10:28 AM
I use "bud" a lot, an I'm from the south

wvhills
04-04-2013, 10:43 AM
no one wants to bring me back?!
Wah!!!!

Rawrimafish
04-04-2013, 10:50 AM
I do!!!

MightyMicah
04-04-2013, 12:38 PM
Requesting stick? This is a great thread for the future and deserves recognition

Go for it

Ujustgotnuked
04-04-2013, 04:06 PM
Moth.. come back boss..

He actually posted on a thread in PL fan art or something not too long ago, id say he lurks the streams ^.^

Otazary
04-04-2013, 04:20 PM
Rushorgtfo
Enigadez
Zelpher

PatsoeGamer
04-05-2013, 07:17 PM
Godofra
Woundedeagle
Decur
Lovenus
Kanital
Minchy
Takonene
Trueplayer
Speedmen

And many many more!

Deathofan
04-05-2013, 08:59 PM
Godofra
Woundedeagle
Decur
Lovenus
Kanital
Minchy
Takonene
Trueplayer
Speedmen

And many many more!

Four people from there still play.

Subscriber
04-05-2013, 09:04 PM
Lentot, haha what a friend.

sean0329
04-05-2013, 11:55 PM
Laan

Piosidon
04-06-2013, 01:37 PM
Rdrox
Cytokinesis
Nomadmage
Magenesss
Sobrangpogi
Amenly
Antifas
Cutiebowtress
Icecoffiebird
Ikillu
(All my friends from my
25 to my 55 days of PL)

readtitle
04-07-2013, 12:52 AM

All these players in this thread above ^... makes me sad for some reason. This was when cap was 40 I believe. will this is from 50 cap, bot 40 you knewb ;) as you not ir he talks about how i so bes

readtitle
04-07-2013, 12:53 AM
Also I would bring back skimmey and suicidekings. And thelonearcher. We all hardbody. Goin hard in the pain errrday

Mysticaleagle
04-07-2013, 01:17 PM
Also I would bring back skimmey and suicidekings. And thelonearcher. We all hardbody. Goin hard in the pain errrday

Thelonearcher. Miss dat bro

<3

LwMark
04-07-2013, 02:13 PM
Godofra
Woundedeagle
Decur
Lovenus
Kanital
Minchy
Takonene
Trueplayer
Speedmen

And many many more!

Four people from there still play.

Lovenus is cool, was here not to long ago with their bird :)

Cascade
04-07-2013, 02:13 PM
Haikus was always good for a laugh, and Steph. Also, many others that I can't remember.

mysticmagicc
04-08-2013, 04:56 AM
Michoacanoo
Teddyluv
Koutah
So many more but most can't remember their names

MightyMicah
04-08-2013, 06:17 AM
Michoacanoo
Teddyluv
Koutah
So many more but most can't remember their names

Don't forget to add why, guys! The names mean nothing if I've never heard of them before. Let's add some stories!

mejslll
04-08-2013, 02:32 PM
oneshot, Kaar and uwkee

CrimsonTider
04-08-2013, 03:49 PM
Don't forget to add why, guys! The names mean nothing if I've never heard of them before. Let's add some stories!

Haikus was easy to make fun of. ;) Seriously, probably the fastest "chatter" in game. He could have a conversation with 20 people at once and not skip a beat.

@Cascade - He was on AL not too long ago. Send him a request if you play over there.

tHelonestud
04-08-2013, 03:53 PM
Amenly
Miss him, great bear

Netherworld_Dragonfly
04-08-2013, 07:21 PM
Well I have a few (none are from AL since I haven't played long lol)

Sharpkiller-From Dark Legends,He was a real nice fellow and we'd always talk and even farmed a couple of maps together. Haven't seen him log on since about lvl 25 (a while ago in short seeing as I'm 10k xp away from reaching lvl 36 cap right now) Guild buddy from Vampire Hunters

Unrealmaster- GM of Vampire Hunters,and made you laugh when he put on his army commander face xD. I'll never forget his "Don't you dot dot dot me! (this girl was going ... after everything he said) How do you like it when I do the ... to you?" "..."

Laika's old toon (I think it was vampyygodezz or something like that and then she changed to random letters)-Yet another guild buddy. She was my very best friend and she got hacked/deleted and the toon who hacked her is either deleted or renamed. She trusts her friends, I had her account when her phone got taken away,and she had one of those top of the line 9mil gold characters with big titles (Crimson Devil,Ruler of the Damned) and the firebrand plat weapon. And none of us hacked her before but I guess you never know who to trust. She finally came back though so I guess that's OK.

Luna-whatever her toon name was. My other bestie. Guild buddy (shocker!) Me her and Laika were pretty much inseparable we always were competitive and ofc I never was up to par with her or Laika but they didn't hog all the kills or drops on maps :) She quit when she entered college to focus on her studies to become a doctor in neurology I think.

-PRETTY MUCH ALL MY OLD VH GUILDIES SINCE ONA IS THE ONLY ONE WHO COMES ONLINE ANYMORE AND LAIKA WHO RESTARTED-

Cascade
04-08-2013, 09:13 PM
Haikus was easy to make fun of. ;) Seriously, probably the fastest "chatter" in game. He could have a conversation with 20 people at once and not skip a beat.

@Cascade - He was on AL not too long ago. Send him a request if you play over there.

Nice I don't play much anymore, just stalk the forums.

Deathofan
04-08-2013, 09:35 PM
oneshot, Kaar and uwkee
I saw kaarataka one week before blacksmoke, he was telling how this game didn't fill his interests anymore :/ He switched to AL I think?

FluffNStuff
04-08-2013, 09:44 PM
If I could bring anyone back to PL, it would be Cinco. Not meant as a flame, just a dream.

Cascade
04-08-2013, 09:46 PM
If I could bring anyone back to PL, it would be Cinco. Not meant as a flame, just a dream.

Wait hold the phone, is he not with STS anymore? He was my favorite dev...:/

riot
04-09-2013, 02:46 AM
My favourite friend was someone called redecker. He was good friend. He helped me make my guild and i leveled him up 30 lvls. We knew each other for about 3 months. Thats why i was very angry to discover he got hacked after he left the game :( never had another friend on pocket legends like him :(

Zeus
04-09-2013, 10:16 AM

Haikus was my home-diggity. I miss that dude!

Z
04-09-2013, 01:23 PM
I miss onemadzhau we was super cool :(

Deathofan
04-09-2013, 01:42 PM
Cool enought to choose a part of the name for your username?

I see a hammer on your future.

Z
04-09-2013, 06:44 PM
Cool enought to choose a part of the name for your username?

I see a hammer on your future.

Lol I think your psychic abilities are broken, you mean to say my past. But why be rude I'm not hurting anyone. :/

Deathofan
04-09-2013, 07:06 PM
Im talking about the forum account.

MightyMicah
04-11-2013, 08:31 AM
I miss onemadzhau we was super cool :(

What made him so cool?

Rawrimafish
04-11-2013, 10:45 AM
no one wants to bring me back?!
Wah!!!!

me to? :D lol

Zeus
04-11-2013, 10:48 AM
What made him so cool?

He's always been pretty nice to me & I've seen him kind to many other players as well.

Atmozphere
04-11-2013, 07:31 PM
Hadgar, was one if the coolest dudes at lvl 45 cap. He was always doing xp runs ao ao2 back when any lvl can join any game.

MightyMicah
04-12-2013, 01:46 PM
Hadgar, was one if the coolest dudes at lvl 45 cap. He was always doing xp runs ao ao2 back when any lvl can join any game.

I completely forgot about that! Those were the days! Haha I remember seeing a level 2 in AO2 and I was like O.o

OverkillED
04-13-2013, 05:16 AM
I completely forgot about that! Those were the days! Haha I remember seeing a level 2 in AO2 and I was like O.o

Hehe I joined Dec. 2010 and when I start a new toon, I'd try Plasma Pyramid at level 1 xD! (Or join a AO3 game and usually result in a boot)

If I were to bring a few friends back they would be:

Abechiiaboz: Really chill dude. He's nothing famous or anything, but one of my first friends in PL who helped me with PvP at level 30 since he was a warbird and started our adventures of grinding to 43 or so from 30. Before him, I had no friends, no motivation, and nothing really. I was just determined to get to the 50 cap and grinded like a zombie. I dunno where Abe went.

Galacticmage: A pre GCD voodoo who protected me even though I was a noob in my early days of PvP.

Jesma/Tempestorz: This was Abechiiaboz's older brother. He was a glowstick mage and his bird was a sent shotty bird; he was rich and everything and his cool sets helped me lift up my determination to get to 50 and get that cool gear. He helped me and Abe through CTK runs. I basically looked up to him. I dunno what happened to him and Abe (Sad thing is: I was level 49 when sewers hit. At that point, Abe and Jesma quit I think without a goodbye. My epic quest to cap was dead and had no motivation and I just quit during sewers.)

ZombieSacrificer: A pally that was reallly cool. He gave me a mini tutorial through chatting about PvE tips and buffing before fights instead of button mashing. He was level 40 when I was about 35-37, but Jesma helped me catch up to him. We went through some of AO2 together and part of AO3. He quit before sewers hit and gave me a level 15 pink toy as a token of friendship. (and maybe goodbye :( ) I didn't know that it was a discontinued item and when I compared my gear to the toy, it seemed sucky so I liquidated it.. Oh I wish I was less of a noob and sold it at that time!

Sunblocks: I honestly don't know if he quit, and we weren't really tight, but I loved level 10 PvP when it was really popular and kinda looked up to him.

Even though some on the list were randoms, they were really good people and I believe they now can get the recognition they deserve on this thread. ;)

EDIT: Found Jesma on the forums, but inactive! :O :( http://www.spacetimestudios.com/member.php?35731-Tempest

Chang Yeo
04-13-2013, 10:05 AM
MorningDew! Miss her :(

Randomguy
04-13-2013, 12:56 PM
prettyboymike-funny guy, helped me with everything, soloed vlod for meh

Kaarataka
04-13-2013, 05:31 PM
I saw kaarataka one week before blacksmoke, he was telling how this game didn't fill his interests anymore :/ He switched to AL I think?

Ukeewu and I are playing AL. I'm normally on my rogue Zhuangzhe. My mage is named Kaarataka but I'm rarely on it. I'm unlikely to check this specific thread so pm me on forums or say hi in AL.

Rushorgtfo
04-14-2013, 12:00 AM
Me myself and I. Oh and TLE and XROX (not xrax)

Buttermage:D
04-14-2013, 12:00 AM
Roastcoffee... We played alot together on Pl... Then just chill in the frost hollow...:)

riot
04-27-2013, 02:11 AM
Hey zhua :)
Ps im james ;)

Wendellism
04-28-2013, 01:39 AM
I would bring back Anemeaz, a level 58 mage, because she is one of the best mages to try out PL at that time.

MightyMicah
04-28-2013, 07:25 PM
prettyboymike-funny guy, helped me with everything, soloed vlod for meh

I remember seeing him around!

Bigsleazy
04-28-2013, 10:21 PM
Me myself and I. Oh and TLE and XROX (not xrax)

Everyone but tla

Mage till the end
04-28-2013, 10:25 PM
Iranstaff
Fastcast
Moogerfroger
Applemartini
Wammm
And more I have forgotten

Moogerfooger
04-30-2013, 07:04 PM
Iranstaff
Fastcast
Moogerfroger
Applemartini
Wammm
And more I have forgotten

Just logged in for the first time in 6 months this afternoon. I think I gave Parf a heart attack :)

Surprised no one has said Yanis, Royce or Physiologic. For shame.

KingFu
04-30-2013, 07:06 PM
Just logged in for the first time in 6 months this afternoon. I think I gave Parf a heart attack :)

Surprised no one has said Yanis, Royce or Physiologic. For shame.

I was actually gonna post that, those 3 wouldn't just be for the individual, but the overall well being on the forums.

Anyways, how've you been man? Planning to make a come back? Let me know if you need help with anything.

Moogerfooger
04-30-2013, 07:10 PM
I was actually gonna post that, those 3 wouldn't just be for the individual, but the overall well being on the forums.

Anyways, how've you been man? Planning to make a come back? Let me know if you need help with anything.

Yeah, those three helped out the forums so much back in the day...not that they were the only ones by any stretch, but they were bueno. Great players too.

Was telling Parf, my phone has been locking up on PL for months so I just gave up. Got a recent ATT patch and now I seem to be able to stay logged in. I am a scrubby 73 wandering around. I'll try logging in here and there. Good seeing you and some of the other oldies around. Talked to Phys off-line, said he has been poking his head in once in a while, at least in game.

KingFu
04-30-2013, 07:42 PM
Yeah, those three helped out the forums so much back in the day...not that they were the only ones by any stretch, but they were bueno. Great players too.

Was telling Parf, my phone has been locking up on PL for months so I just gave up. Got a recent ATT patch and now I seem to be able to stay logged in. I am a scrubby 73 wandering around. I'll try logging in here and there. Good seeing you and some of the other oldies around. Talked to Phys off-line, said he has been poking his head in once in a while, at least in game.

Glad to head Phys is gradually easing in, hopefully he jumps back in soon. We could really use someone like him. Glad to hear :) I quit end game pretty much, mostly play 51-71 but if I can help you at all let me know. I think I have you added in HotDream and Mercante. I'll shoot you a request on Meh (3 chars I use most).

Artemis
04-30-2013, 08:12 PM
My babycakes Pharcyde <3

Zeus
04-30-2013, 10:52 PM
My babycakes Pharcyde <3

Dood, you don't understand how much I miss that guy! :/

Rot
04-30-2013, 11:19 PM
Flip

Zeus
04-30-2013, 11:21 PM

Please come back. :/

I miss the gang!

Artemis
04-30-2013, 11:31 PM
Please come back. :/

I miss the gang!

Back in 2010. Haikus, LadyLove, DawnInfinity, ResidentEvil (or whatevs his name was, Brooke's ex), MysticalDream, Pharcyde. I'm sure there is others i'm forgetting.

razerfingers
04-30-2013, 11:35 PM
Back in 2010. Haikus, LadyLove, DawnInfinity, ResidentEvil (or whatevs his name was, Brooke's ex), MysticalDream, Pharcyde. I'm sure there is others i'm forgetting.

You're forgeting me :/

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Zeus
05-01-2013, 12:54 PM
You're forgeting me :/

Lawl, your join date is 2011 though buddy. :/

captaintuttle
05-01-2013, 12:59 PM
Testament, Morfic, Mars, Serprus, and many more. I miss everyone from Sparkling Pwnies.

Yeah!!!!
(oh, and as forum friends go.... Stompie!!! Where ARE you?!?! And CanonicalKoi)

razerfingers
05-01-2013, 02:31 PM

Pff forum date is useless though ;)

Rawrimafish
05-16-2013, 12:30 PM
I joined forum April 2011 :D and joined the game 3/3/11

MightyMicah
05-16-2013, 03:36 PM

But but...so is mine :D

Zeus
05-16-2013, 03:39 PM
But but...so is mine :D

He was talking them on forums, if I'm not mistaken, which is why I talked about join date. Otherwise, I would not mention anything.

MightyMicah
05-16-2013, 03:46 PM
He was talking them on forums, if I'm not mistaken, which is why I talked about join date. Otherwise, I would not mention anything.

Gotcha

Mystiq
05-16-2013, 04:10 PM
Gotcha

I didn't :p

Rawrimafish
01-19-2014, 02:58 PM
has anyone said my name? D:

SillyJuan
01-19-2014, 04:29 PM
I'll would bringn back one of my besties Jeff AKA kooljeff

fourleaf
01-19-2014, 04:34 PM
If I could bring back one person it would have to be LwMark, we were good friends and everyone liked him!
lol such humor
srsly tho y did Mysticaldream leave D:

Traebeles99
01-19-2014, 04:39 PM
Old school ARGs,
Byserk and Econodeath.
Ah I was best friends with Econo back in the day(56cap) thats how I got into Arg but my little bro got me kicked for begging.. But fun times really miss econo he was really cool and gave advice if I needed it.

Traebeles99
01-19-2014, 04:45 PM
Does anybody know if Steven still plays? aka Noodleleg or(Stephen)

fourleaf
01-19-2014, 07:11 PM
lol? we were actually good friends.. what is the humor part?
humor is that he not here anymore ofc, what else

Caiahar
01-19-2014, 07:17 PM
Does anybody know if Steven still plays? aka Noodleleg or(Stephen)
Nope, he quit. He made thread in Sunsets and Happy Trails a while ago.

Noodle come back you naabe :)

Zeus
01-19-2014, 09:47 PM
lol? we were actually good friends.. what is the humor part?

He scammed people's irl money & did many other ToS breaking things which lead him to getting a banhammer.

aav5224
01-19-2014, 11:27 PM
i miss jhood...

Spyce
01-19-2014, 11:33 PM
Come back DocDoBig. </3

Xyzther
01-20-2014, 12:21 AM
Melti

Extreme
01-20-2014, 05:10 AM
Freeusfromgcd aka Skimmey

Eearay
01-21-2014, 11:09 AM
Spiritless - my friend and mentor on the game who suddenly just disappeared one day. :(

quantionus
01-21-2014, 11:30 AM
Fame and Wammm... ı would like to bring them back. I dont really know Fame doe he was a really nice guy although he doesn't like to speak much but i do know a bit about wammm and he was really nice. I had bought my first ESB from him :). Nice old days

Eearay
01-21-2014, 12:56 PM
anneowen- really nice and amazing pvper

Somemager
01-21-2014, 03:11 PM
Sadly, its been so long since my friend quit the game that i forgot his name :( it was panda something and i really missed chatting with him and letting him keep some of my items for a few days if he needed them he also was the only person besides billy that i trusted , He also was very wise and told me to buy marlin swords when they were 2m a pop but i refused and now there 20m+ (Listen to your friends and i think hes rich now since he bought 5 or so but he said he would'nt come back ever) :/

VVake
01-21-2014, 05:11 PM
Spykids
Lisa
Someblackman
Inimitably
Solvock
Jopl

Hadesofshadow
01-21-2014, 07:45 PM
barrage that boy got me cash

twinktastical because that s*** what hilarious

Cheenivie
01-21-2014, 09:36 PM
lol such humor
srsly tho y did Mysticaldream leave D:

He was on today

fourleaf
01-22-2014, 05:25 PM
He was on today
wow can't believe I missed the godliest player.

Tendirin
04-07-2014, 01:45 PM
Solid from pl

MightyMicah
04-07-2014, 02:22 PM
Solid from pl

Necro! Oh my gosh you noob!...

Just kidding, that's cool! What was it about solid that makes you wish he'd come back?

DocDoBig
04-07-2014, 02:56 PM
Cheen,
Kiwi,
Multi,
Flacs,
Urqui,
billybob (he's not banned though),
Faliziaga (not banned),
paddy (not banned),
EFM (idk if he's still alive),
Coot (you haven't posted in a while! I know the ELITE title is cool but your posts are cooler!),
Stephencobear (should make more threads),
razor (not banned),
Sheriff (not banned),
Saycreed (not banned),
Dreufesie (not banned).

Cweed
04-07-2014, 03:22 PM
Cheen,
Kiwi,
Multi,
Flacs,
Urqui,
Faliziaga (not banned),
paddy (not banned),
Coot (you haven't posted in a while! I know the ELITE title is cool but your posts are cooler!),
razor (not banned),
Sheriff (not banned),
Saycreed (not banned),
Dreufesie (not banned).
I r creed gonna get rename

DocDoBig
04-07-2014, 03:28 PM
I r creed gonna get rename

Leol

dudetus
04-07-2014, 03:38 PM
Cheen,
Kiwi,
Multi,
Flacs,
Urqui,
Faliziaga (not banned),
paddy (not banned),
razor (not banned),
Sheriff (not banned),
Saycreed (not banned),
Dreufesie (not banned).

Silly Doc, read instructions u sillypoo:

"If you could bring back ONE friend"

programmed
04-07-2014, 03:39 PM
Doc EFM comes on every now and then. He's not gone just a lot less active

DocDoBig
04-07-2014, 03:45 PM
Silly Doc, read instructions u sillypoo:

"If you could bring back ONE friend"

No wonder I didn't put you in the list.

Xyzther
04-07-2014, 04:13 PM
Billy

Rip

kwahiwik
04-07-2014, 04:16 PM
Kiwihawk.
And cheen ofc

Extreme
04-07-2014, 04:54 PM
Cheenivie, kiwi, Flacs, Dreu, Melti, Gison, Crim n many moar..

Xyzther
04-07-2014, 09:40 PM
I wish I could bring back Evo
:( too bad he is dead

Trenton
04-07-2014, 11:25 PM
I would bring back Kiwihawk
#UnbanKiwi

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Reunegade
04-08-2014, 07:43 AM
I would bring back Peeweesock
#UnbanPeewee

MightyMicah
04-08-2014, 09:05 AM
So, just to add extra clarity, part of the purpose of this thread when I made it was to give reasons *why* you want that friend back. After all, if we don't know the name, we might not know why it is that you want that person back. It gives you a chance to lift up others who deserve it.

Reunegade
04-08-2014, 03:09 PM
Peeweesock because he got banned for being too Chucknorrisy. ;)

programmed
04-08-2014, 07:11 PM
I couldn't name just one...it'd be a whole list of 'em ^^

Jhawkeye
04-08-2014, 09:00 PM
Most of these people play AL so I pretty much don't miss anyone but Idk if he plays or not, correct me if I'm wrong, but Mynemyne.. He was awesome and got super rich wayy before I did but he never got snobby

Jhawkeye
04-08-2014, 09:01 PM
I wish I could bring back Evo
:( too bad he is dead

Serious?

Xyzther
04-08-2014, 09:45 PM
Serious?

Evo is dead. Long live the Rolocolo

Kanital
04-27-2014, 08:26 AM
If i could only bring back kanital

QuaderupleeJr
04-27-2014, 10:05 AM
:/ .

Boiled_35
04-27-2014, 12:57 PM
I'd bring back Spinderella.....wait nvm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Xyzther
04-27-2014, 03:53 PM
If i could only bring back kanital

Yeah >.< I would bring back xyzther

TastyChickens
04-27-2014, 08:14 PM
Probably Nellynoo, as she was a great friend and quit as she had a terminal disease, only had 1 year to live. Been over a year:/

what. sorry for your loss.

Kanital
04-27-2014, 09:28 PM
Yeah >.< I would bring back xyzther

Bad idea

Emagency
04-27-2014, 09:40 PM
I really miss xyzther, he's a great guy.

Kanital
04-27-2014, 09:53 PM

Not me?

Rolocolo
04-27-2014, 10:19 PM
I really miss Kanital, he's a great guy

Xyzther
04-27-2014, 10:35 PM

Thanks bud <3 you're the best, keep on playing and good luck on getting that black dragon if you haven't already

FortalWao
04-28-2014, 12:46 AM
Easy, I'd bring back Shelby.

Jig
04-28-2014, 04:53 AM
The very first friend I had in PL was a Mage and really knew what he was on about, he was my best friend back then in 2010-2011^^ then he disappeared :( and I also have the worse memory and it's worse not remember his name :( it started with F

Also other friends that I was super close where that slowly stopped playing :3

Mujeook
Jyzo
Tripphazzard (What the hell has he been doing lately)
Ugh many but somehow u can't think

But many others I don't now because I do not play PL anymore myself, and haven't for a few months.. So who knows what's going on in the little ancient timed world :)

asadriob
04-28-2014, 05:11 AM
He stopped or banned again? x)
Anyways me its dynastu mujeook polla and shelby if he rly stopped :o

programmed
04-28-2014, 05:59 AM

You told me Alex still played...

programmed
04-28-2014, 06:01 AM
He stopped or banned again? x)
Anyways me its dynastu mujeook polla and shelby if he rly stopped :o

Polla did come back but he's taking a break. His ign is Whatachamp. Mujeook also said he was back but I don't know what his new ign is.

Jig
04-28-2014, 06:29 AM
Polla did come back but he's taking a break. His ign is Whatachamp. Mujeook also said he was back but I don't know what his new ign is.

Bs, if muje he would tell me, unless he doesn't want to know me anymore, then that's sad :(

programmed
04-28-2014, 06:47 AM
Bs, if muje he would tell me, unless he doesn't want to know me anymore, then that's sad :(

He made a thread about it.

asadriob
04-28-2014, 07:47 AM

I think he quit again

Jig
04-28-2014, 12:34 PM

May I ask how long ago this was? Roughly?

programmed
04-28-2014, 12:56 PM
May I ask how long ago this was? Roughly?

Pretty sure it was this year. Within a few months ago.

Darkterror
04-28-2014, 02:02 PM
Alterra!!!

Doubletime
04-28-2014, 02:51 PM
There are too many to list just one.

Echelong and Mitsuisun - my two main running buddies through AO3 and the Sewers.
Ellyidol - best dang bear I have ever seen.
Although I still play with all three of them in Diablo.

BadTee and Chant - helped me get sucked back in and play through the Nuri.

asadriob
04-28-2014, 04:58 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?137320-Long-time-no-see&highlight=back+mujeook
Used to play with him at like 1month ago

DawnInfinity
04-28-2014, 07:15 PM
Thanks for those who mentioned me :) It'd be impossible for me to pick just one person after the hundreds of people I became friends with. Although, I haven't seen anyone mention Ayrilana, Read, Ev, Fluff, KingRichie, Yanis, Brooke, Banned, Snake, Bearded, Haikus, Physio, Nostero, and many many other oldies?

Halros
04-28-2014, 07:27 PM
Had a friend who quit in 2010, Vionix. We played every day, running through Forest Haven/Dark Forest over and over again (When only level 15 was free). Good times! Have been having trouble finding a regular player to hang out with, but H4H has some pretty darn awesome people.

MightyMicah
05-12-2014, 10:53 AM
I guess I'll add to my own thread. I wish I could bring back Paaahudd and Jcoultet. They were both really nice, really talented, and very good friends of mine. They honestly made PL a better place.

programmed
05-12-2014, 10:55 AM
I wish I could bring back memene and unyqeu. They were both great friends a while back then disappeared.

Covert
05-12-2014, 03:21 PM
Dretep definitely, never saw him after sl came out

lilypads
05-12-2014, 03:24 PM
iamarley because if it weren't for her i wouldent have the amazing friends i have know :)

Reunegade
05-13-2014, 06:41 AM
Thanks for those who mentioned me :) It'd be impossible for me to pick just one person after the hundreds of people I became friends with. Although, I haven't seen anyone mention Ayrilana, Read, Ev, Fluff, KingRichie, Yanis, Brooke, Banned, Snake, Bearded, Haikus, Physio, Nostero, and many many other oldies?
Fluff and Snake play AL now :)

Splammy
05-13-2014, 09:53 PM

Lol solaranus,
Dat name doe

Splammy
05-13-2014, 10:03 PM
Buuut- I can't chose 1...

I would bring back Tankup because he's my fav hoe<3 we always pvp

Also eyeroot because it was fun teaching that rich mofo how to pvp. Also was a very good friend who trusted me with his esb (which he forgot to give me -.-)

And Imbackhomie because he would always rage in pvp because he's "too ez" and he "sucks" (if you're reading this, no offence;o) and he gave me 1m for free

Another is Spongebob because dat awesome name and he would always power Lvl my imaginary character in the imaginary 31 & 36 caps. He was my imaginary best friend, loved him so much.

Last but not least, MYSELF. I miss being rich before dat hack>.>

Distension
05-14-2014, 04:02 AM
Amphetamines
He was the best friend anyone ould have. He was nice and trusted me and i trusted him.

Skeletonlord
05-14-2014, 09:39 AM
Does anyone miss me?

:)

Jig
05-15-2014, 02:29 AM
Does anyone miss me?

:)

Hoo r u

Rastarefuseit
05-31-2014, 04:19 AM
Sokoy- he gave me a elite marlin when I was nub

Sun
05-31-2014, 12:18 PM
Amenly
Vveird
Heroelite
Sunblocks

dudetus
05-31-2014, 12:28 PM
Pls only one mention at a time, read the instructions pls

PL•ayer
05-31-2014, 04:02 PM
Amenly
Vveird
Heroelite
Sunblocks

Someone else remembers amenly!!

Uimacaz. Generated name, but capped at 50. Woulda quit this game w/o uim.

And don't wanna say it, because he's not really gone yet, but burn. Dun leave D:

EDIT: is sun amenly :0

Laar
05-31-2014, 04:14 PM
Buuut- I can't chose 1...

I would bring back Tankup because he's my fav hoe<3 we always pvp

Also eyeroot because it was fun teaching that rich mofo how to pvp. Also was a very good friend who trusted me with his esb (which he forgot to give me -.-)

And Imbackhomie because he would always rage in pvp because he's "too ez" and he "sucks" (if you're reading this, no offence;o) and he gave me 1m for free

Another is Spongebob because dat awesome name and he would always power Lvl my imaginary character in the imaginary 31 & 36 caps. He was my imaginary best friend, loved him so much.

Last but not least, MYSELF. I miss being rich before dat hack>.>
Imbackhomie still plays.

Trollish
07-13-2014, 03:05 PM
Spinderella
#oldthreads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

programmed
07-13-2014, 03:15 PM
Spinderella
#oldthreads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that is someone I wouldn't wish to come back, she was good but annoying with all her trash talking.

Trenton
07-13-2014, 03:16 PM
Spinderella bes 40

Motivating
07-13-2014, 03:28 PM
All my friends, every single one quit.

Well almost.

Trollish
07-13-2014, 05:09 PM
Spinderella bes 40
37*

And 32 and 56 and 50