PDA

View Full Version : Guild Modifications

Erdnase
04-02-2013, 04:18 PM
Just a few things that could help out guilds if added to game.

#1. The number of guild members put somewhere on the guild social page..... would save having to count one by one.
#2. Give gh an expansion. Being able to get more than 30 players in at once would be nice.
#3. Most guilds have already "made" one or two more promotions after officer but to clear up some confusion another actual rank promotion would't hurt.
#4.................................. more things have come across my mind but they leave me when making threads.

Will add more as they come to me (if they ever do).

Cero
04-02-2013, 04:30 PM
1. yea good idea, also /guildonline command helps count whos online.
2.yes pls
3. you mean more guild ranks? like elite mmber, elite receuiter or elite officer?
4. ok

Rollo
04-02-2013, 04:57 PM
This would be better in the suggestion section of the forums.
With that said ill add a few suggestions of my own.

1. Guild quests, with rewards for grouping up and completing them. As it stands, the social experience of the current guild system is almost non existent, in the majority of guilds out there.

2. Buffs for guild members who group up to run content together could be incentive enough.

3. Notice board in the guild manor, or on the guild page. Somewhere that rules could be seen and understood, really.

4. Possibly contribution points, earned from questing or pvping, could possibly help when deciding on which members deserve promotion within the guild.

5. Guild vendors, with items/gear only obtainable by being in a guild. The items in question could possibly only be bought with contribution points, or some other form of currency "earned" while being in the guild.

6. Last but not least.. Customizable Guild Banners!! Would be nice to represent!

Erdnase
04-02-2013, 07:01 PM
Yes more guild ranks, tho im not sure having an elite member or elite recruiter would be needed or have much use. But for a rank above officer like elite officer, chief officer or something of the sort to head the officers and keep them in line would be useful. (and like i said most all guilds have already made the promotions through just saying so but i would like to see it become an actual promotion)

Cero
04-02-2013, 07:21 PM
This would be better in the suggestion section of the forums.
With that said ill add a few suggestions of my own.

1. Guild quests, with rewards for grouping up and completing them. As it stands, the social experience of the current guild system is almost non existent, in the majority of guilds out there.

2. Buffs for guild members who group up to run content together could be incentive enough.

3. Notice board in the guild manor, or on the guild page. Somewhere that rules could be seen and understood, really.

4. Possibly contribution points, earned from questing or pvping, could possibly help when deciding on which members deserve promotion within the guild.

5. Guild vendors, with items/gear only obtainable by being in a guild. The items in question could possibly only be bought with contribution points, or some other form of currency "earned" while being in the guild.

6. Last but not least.. Customizable Guild Banners!! Would be nice to represent!

oh i like the guild banner:)

even though if its just recoloring 10forms of banner is enough. atleast we can custimize something for guild banners.

or if sts needs help for banner designs i would love to submit one for AL community.

Erdnase
04-02-2013, 07:31 PM
hmm yes i suppose so.

1. Yes ive seen this one, and its not a bad idea.

2. possibly...

3. Yes i like this one. A board that is operated by the gm - or if another rank was made in between officer and gm then it could work it as well - to wright rules or announcements.

4. possibly...

5. Im not sure about having gear with stats because the stats would probably be worth nothing and if they were they would be incredibly hard to obtain. But i could see a special vanity maybe.

6. Being able to customize a guild emblem and have it on personal guild banners would be awesome. Or possibly even be able to customize the special vanity to have the emblem would be great as well. But so far its been pretty straightforward and we havent gotten much in the way of customization so i dont know that either would ever happen.