PDA

View Full Version : Compliment to the devs :)

TwinkTastical
10-05-2010, 05:04 PM
LOVED the big fat monster boss, Took my new friends and i 45 minutes of pro sweatshop labor :D
We died 15 times each, was a BLAST, No nerfing anything on ao3 plz? not the desert swamps!
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/2cd19be6.jpg

ragingfork
10-05-2010, 05:07 PM
How? I died dozen times... but, it was fun! much better than AO2. again, how to kill it?

Haikus
10-05-2010, 05:10 PM
Gurgox?my group killed that in 3 minutes before I had to go school....only defense elixir pots...wait one tank had a damage pot but thats it...we mustve got lucky because hits were flying in.....

RedRyder
10-05-2010, 05:11 PM
my teams beat it on first go :) all you do is attack it pow pow pow and gtfo and you hear his growls (him charging his attack) and go back in. for now we'd need pots and what not (i go as far as buying the new combo elixer, or the older one, lets you run faster too away from his charged attack)

hes easy in the regular levels, but the boss level hes tougher, hence why i used the above method for it

TwinkTastical
10-05-2010, 07:02 PM
my teams beat it on first go :) all you do is attack it pow pow pow and gtfo and you hear his growls (him charging his attack) and go back in. for now we'd need pots and what not (i go as far as buying the new combo elixer, or the older one, lets you run faster too away from his charged attack)

hes easy in the regular levels, but the boss level hes tougher, hence why i used the above method for it

None of us potted! but see, the orbs, You get one right when hes about to roar. and it negates the 4889828488282 damage.
http://i876.photobucket.com/albums/ab330/instinctiveko/e2d3bdc8.jpg

Furrawn
10-05-2010, 07:05 PM
Gurgox?my group killed that in 3 minutes before I had to go school....only defense elixir pots...wait one tank had a damage pot but thats it...we mustve got lucky because hits were flying in.....

Yeah... I think we died only once on him... We weren't lagging at the time...Nobody used elixirs...

KingFu
10-05-2010, 07:05 PM
FYI, the health orbs are bugged, they appear as a dodge orb when you obtain them, don't give you health, and last for like 5 seconds. Also, a group of 4 of us (2 archer, and 2 tanks (me)) and we beat him no problem. No pots or anything.

TwinkTastical
10-05-2010, 07:06 PM
FYI, the health orbs are bugged, they appear as a dodge orb when you obtain them, don't give you health, and last for like 5 seconds. Also, a group of 4 of us (2 archer, and 2 tanks (me)) and we beat him no problem. No pots or anything.

Orb is supposed to require timing, i think the color is on purpose.

Dizko
10-05-2010, 07:07 PM
They are not help orbs and they are supposed to help you dodge his attack, because it does like 3000 - no amount of healz is gonna stop that killing you since you only have like 400 health or something. Dodge is the only way.