PDA

View Full Version : A message mainly for any Devs or admins.

Admlucero
04-03-2013, 12:08 AM
I'm not really sure how else to contact you. I just gonna ask you one thing if you can't help ok but if you can Plz reply. It has been about a month since I lost my account because of the reset password option. I stupidly, in a hurry, pressed change password and thought that the option to do it was the close tab button. I then accidentally pressed it and since I was using an old email I can't log on to it anymore. So if there is any way you guys and gals can like reject it that would be swell. Like I said earlier if possible plz reply. Thanks :)
-Sincerely,
Admlucero
P.S. you guys are awesome :D

Blind
04-03-2013, 12:14 AM
Click 'support' and write them there. No dev is gonna take care of it on the forums.

Admlucero
04-03-2013, 12:17 AM
Click 'support' and write them there. No dev is gonna take care of it on the forums.
Ty for ur help I really bummed on losing my account lvl 46 took me a while

Schnitzel
04-03-2013, 07:11 PM
Ty for ur help I really bummed on losing my account lvl 46 took me a while
I message sam on forums.
He usually answers
Good luck

Vystirch
04-03-2013, 08:52 PM
I message sam on forums.
He usually answers
Good luck

You can go through that route but he prefers you try support first.

Delphina
04-03-2013, 09:53 PM

Yeah please contact us so we can further assist you. Support(at)spacetimestudios.com

Admlucero
04-04-2013, 09:11 PM
Ty guys but the support thing isn't working. I can't register for an account or log in to one. It really making me mad plz reply again

-Sincerely,
Admlucero

Admlucero
04-04-2013, 09:18 PM
When ever I try to create an account, it says send instructions and I don't receive anything. Any clues on how to do it?

ArkAngelz
04-11-2013, 06:59 PM
When ever I try to create an account, it says send instructions and I don't receive anything. Any clues on how to do it?

Try switching emails or make a new email address.

Admlucero
05-04-2013, 08:12 PM
Try switching emails or make a new email address.
Thx I sent an email hopefully they reply I miss being lvl 46 :(

compared24
05-06-2013, 05:39 PM
Same thing happened to they gave me my new email no password...