PDA

View Full Version : Dragon set bonus question!

Suchislife
04-03-2013, 02:51 AM
recently I have been planning on getting a dragon set cos I heard people say it gives a huge advantage at 61 PVP. Ive read a guide about how to get bonus, it says you need to get dragon helm, armour and dragon and you get a ring, but I don't know if it is accurate as it is quite old. So, how do you get the dragon bonus? When you craft your dragon helm/armour, does it say "you have received the ring of something" which gives the bonus?

The Happiness
04-03-2013, 02:58 AM
Hope this helps...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?78184-Guide-to-Elite-Level-Cap-and-Dragon-Vanity-Bonuses&highlight=crafting+dragon

tHelonestud
04-03-2013, 09:32 AM
It's not as big a difference as it used to be. Essentially, it will replace your old ring and provide the stats: 5 hit%, 10 health and mana points, 10 damage(8 for gold set), 5 armor points, and either 1 mana or health regen or 1 crit(all 3 for gold). It is substantially better than any platinum store rings. It will probably suit a mage or bear best due to the hit% points. For birds the damage and armor on one ring are nice but you can get better critical chance for platinum rings and unless you are some strength bird the hit chance doesn't really make any difference. Then if you are one of the dodge type people you are probably very disappointed, but you probably suck too much for it to help anyways.