PDA

View Full Version : Damaged Speaker in phone/Tablet!

BlacknWild
04-03-2013, 08:54 AM
First my girlfriend was having crash issues on her Samsung Galaxy S 3.. Later after the patch the game worked fine, but we both noticed an annoying crisp popping and cracking noise in our speakers. In cs there is no distortion but in a dungeon it pops and cracks to the point I had to use my headphones which also popped with annoying distortion. Later I spoke with a friend and noticed in speaker phone it was making same noise as the game was. And no nothing was wrong with my device prior to the patch. Her new Galaxy S3 now pops when playing music or when in use of speaker phone. So I decided to try playing on my tablet. Same results, crisp crackling popping noise from speaker and headphones. So its evident that whatever sts did to accommodate the paladin and ranger audio crash on Galaxy phones has created a distortion so bad it has damaged my speaker in 2 devices. Please fix this issue asap. I've seen another post similar to mine but seemed ignored so I made another. Very irritated and annoyed this hasn't been fixed yet.. Audio issue been going on over 2 months.

TheBedtBird
04-03-2013, 10:01 AM
Same to me, on my mytouch 4g. It makes this horrible annoying crackling sound everytime a.game ends in pvp and everyone does the party emote. It sounds like its damaging the speaker in my phone, which is why I play with my sound off:)

Schnitzel
04-03-2013, 07:08 PM
First my girlfriend was having crash issues on her Samsung Galaxy S 3.. Later after the patch the game worked fine, but we both noticed an annoying crisp popping and cracking noise in our speakers. In cs there is no distortion but in a dungeon it pops and cracks to the point I had to use my headphones which also popped with annoying distortion. Later I spoke with a friend and noticed in speaker phone it was making same noise as the game was. And no nothing was wrong with my device prior to the patch. Her new Galaxy S3 now pops when playing music or when in use of speaker phone. So I decided to try playing on my tablet. Same results, crisp crackling popping noise from speaker and headphones. So its evident that whatever sts did to accommodate the paladin and ranger audio crash on Galaxy phones has created a distortion so bad it has damaged my speaker in 2 devices. Please fix this issue asap. I've seen another post similar to mine but seemed ignored so I made another. Very irritated and annoyed this hasn't been fixed yet.. Audio issue been going on over 2 months.
I got gs3 also.
This dont happen to me. What I think has happened to your phone speaker was not a patch fault but your speaker may be damaged. I suggest call samsung tech support.
Good luck

BlacknWild
04-04-2013, 03:35 PM
I guess you didnt comprehend what was written.. "3" devices have the same crisp popping sound that started on the game. My friend at work said tje same thing til I asked him to play pl now.. He loaded it up, started playing and said "See, no popping " then snap crakle pop! His Samsung Galaxy s3 started it also just less frequent. Now, this isnt limited to Samsung its the game. Yesterday I used HDMI to connect my phone to my lcd tv. Guess what? The tv started popping in slayer, nuri funhouse, eruptions. So lets make this clear.. there are "4" devices in my possesion popping. Droid Bionic, Samsung Galaxy s3, Toshiba Thrive tablet, flat screen tv.. It's the game..Other people have same issue..

KnightSkye
04-06-2013, 01:50 PM
I have the exact same problem, Multiple devices as well.
Samsung Galaxy S2, PC with Logitech Speakers, iPhone 4 and PC with TurtleBeach Headphones.
It's driving me insane and it's been mentioned multiple times. We need this fixed! :(

cookiez
04-06-2013, 09:18 PM
Don't worry, this has a 12% chance of being fixed in the next 3 months and increases 1% every additional month!

Caiahar
04-07-2013, 12:52 PM
Lawl. Happens on galaxy tab and galaxy player 5.0

Schnitzel
04-07-2013, 07:55 PM
Don't worry, this has a 12% chance of being fixed in the next 3 months and increases 1% every additional month!
Lol