PDA

View Full Version : New Feature!!

Gaabob
10-05-2010, 05:55 PM
Idk if anyone noticed this awesome new feature!!!(probably but i have to post)

If you lag out/log out directly from an a03 map (haven't tried the other maps yet) then log right back in you go directly back into the map! It's epic :) thanks devs

RedRyder
10-05-2010, 06:22 PM
Idk if anyone noticed this awesome new feature!!!(probably but i have to post)

If you lag out/log out directly from an a03 map (haven't tried the other maps yet) then log right back in you go directly back into the map! It's epic :) thanks devs

lol yea its not new. cool feature nonetheless

vulgarstrike
10-05-2010, 06:23 PM
thats been there forever

Gaabob
10-05-2010, 07:14 PM
thats been there forever

Never experienced this (and Ive lagged out in the middle of a game before, then logged right back in- took me to menu and I had to go back into the game), never seen a remark on it, therefore it is new for me, also I know some other people that were surprised by it.

RedRyder
10-05-2010, 07:15 PM
Never experienced this (and Ive lagged out in the middle of a game before, then logged right back in- took me to menu and I had to go back into the game), never seen a remark on it, therefore it is new for me, also I know some other people that were surprised by it.

maybe they improved on it. vulgar be nice :) i wasnt exposed to this feature all but 2-3 weeks ago

Arterra
10-05-2010, 07:20 PM
i simply cannot wait 120k ping later to find this out. T.T

Coryjmiller
10-05-2010, 07:26 PM
Every time I lag out, I click on the app and then it tells me that it has disconnected me(for no reason), and then I have to start over. :(

Furrawn
10-05-2010, 08:34 PM
It's not a brand new feature... I, however, don't find it happens reliably... A few nights ago, I got disconnected from my own hosted game (hubby sitting next to me on same wifi playing a bear w no spells didn't get disconnected once though he had lag) three times and all three times I had to join and walk back. But, I agree, when it does happen to work, it makes being disconnected less of an annoyance...

KingFu
10-05-2010, 08:49 PM
It is here, PL supports multitasking for devices with iOS 4

Gaabob
10-05-2010, 08:49 PM
i simply cannot wait 120k ping later to find this out. T.T

Heck for me it's been working if I close the app, then open it again after like 30 secs and I have logged out, log back in and there I am.