PDA

View Full Version : Golds and platinums keep going lost

Bbnc
04-03-2013, 05:23 PM
My golds always get lost. Also, till now, i had 7 platinums, now i have 2. I did not purchase or buy anything, how's that possible? can i get them back? Especially the platinums !

thanks.

Valsacar
04-03-2013, 06:16 PM
Gold, you have autofeed turned on so you're feeding your pets. Look in stable to turn it off.

Plat, you probably hit plat revive once by mistake, it happens. Or the stupid chest things, Shazbot is 5 plat I believe (if you don't wait 24 hours).

Bbnc
04-04-2013, 03:35 PM
Gold, you have autofeed turned on so you're feeding your pets. Look in stable to turn it off.

Plat, you probably hit plat revive once by mistake, it happens. Or the stupid chest things, Shazbot is 5 plat I believe (if you don't wait 24 hours).

but its imposibble. autofeed isnt turned on. Also my golds reduce by 1k... same for the plat. i have never clicked on that chest thing, i can assure you.

Lojack
04-04-2013, 03:57 PM
Check your purchase history in the Nexus.

Contact support@spacetimestudios.com

FluffNStuff
04-04-2013, 04:02 PM
I checked to see the elixir that an ally gave me, and taping to close it I missed and bought an XP elixir. There is no confirmation, so it is really easy to accidentally spend plat. Also, plat revive is easy to hit when trying to jump out of a zone but you die and the Revive screen blocks it.

Bbnc
04-04-2013, 05:53 PM

Thank you :)

Bbnc
04-04-2013, 05:54 PM
I checked to see the elixir that an ally gave me, and taping to close it I missed and bought an XP elixir. There is no confirmation, so it is really easy to accidentally spend plat. Also, plat revive is easy to hit when trying to jump out of a zone but you die and the Revive screen blocks it.

If it was not a bug or sth, i really wonder what i did accidentally , ahaha =)

Bbnc
04-05-2013, 07:38 AM
Thank you :)

I checked my purchase history. couldnt find anything about the golds but it says i spent my plats. on sth called Character Revenge. What's that ? O_o