PDA

View Full Version : Fox pics! <tvvinks>

Xbuddyjosh
04-03-2013, 11:06 PM
Hello everyone! I'm just making this thread t check out what everyone is doing with their foxes... This thread is just so u can show everyone ur fox twink and how it's working :)
POST INFO ABOUT YOUR FOX TWINK, AND IF U CAN, A FEW SCREENIES!!!

Feel free to use this as a reference on gear for ur fox ;)

I'm trying to get plats to get the green fox skin for dodge ;)

Here, ill start it off :)
I'm still working on my kdr from when I was lvl 16 :

AS FOR SKILLS:
I used gragoraks guide for lvl 22 fox twink ;) thx for that bro ;)
:banana::banana::banana:
In the pic below I'm wearing the following gears:
Lvl 21 dreamers crystalline robes
Lvl 21 avian helmet of fitness
Lvl 20 Indistinctly forgotten bow

In the pic below the crstalline one, I am wearing the following gears: (I don't use this build anymore cuz I have gotten better w/ fox and am making progress on perfecting my build ;))
Lvl 20 winter fest leather pjs
Lvl 20 Merry candle wand (I have two of these I am selling one shoot me am offer if ur interested ;))
Lvl 10 chilling evidence bracer (I have much better shield but I loaned it out ;))

IN THE THIRD PIC IM WEARING THE FOLLOWING:
Lvl 21 dreamers crystalline robes
Lvl 15 fiendish monkeys paw
Lvl 15 ghoulish black cat shield

Gragorak
04-04-2013, 04:00 AM

I actually use this quite rarely, because most "old-school" players use op halloween shields so I have to use one too.

And this is my trolling gear set. I love to watch forgotten nubs cry when i kill them with this. ;)

Xbuddyjosh
04-04-2013, 06:09 AM
Lol pro :) thx for the pics and the guide ;)

Btw what's ur foxs name in game? I'd like to have a friendly match sometime ;)

Xbuddyjosh
04-04-2013, 06:11 AM
I actually use this quite rarely, because most "old-school" players use op halloween shields so I have to use one too.

Lol I actually use a pro cat shield I looted during the event - It's lvl 15 lol somehow it's better than the same shield at lvl 20 xD

Gragorak
04-04-2013, 06:48 AM
Lol pro :) thx for the pics and the guide ;)

Btw what's ur foxs name in game? I'd like to have a friendly match sometime ;)

Swagfox. Find me in game if you wanna fight.

I'm glad that my guide helped. :D

Xbuddyjosh
04-04-2013, 07:06 AM
Ok I will lol

Ujustgotnuked
04-04-2013, 04:12 PM
Swagfox. Find me in game if you wanna fight.

I'm glad that my guide helped. :D

Dont forget to post a pic of ur main gear (fbow) ive seen u with it, i know ur secret dont lie :P

Xbuddyjosh
04-04-2013, 04:16 PM
Dont forget to post a pic of ur main gear (fbow) ive seen u with it, i know ur secret dont lie :P

Lolz

Xbuddyjosh
04-04-2013, 04:18 PM
I personally HATE the fbows bcuz I feel like they are too powerful... But I couldn't find a good lvl 20 pumpkin chunker so I gave in :/

Gragorak
04-05-2013, 04:42 AM
If my opponent uses fb, I use one too. I don't like to die. But if my opponent uses any wf weapon with wf/plat pack/ssc shield, I use toyman + ginger/ssc wing. And if my opponent uses anywf weapon with vanity shield/halloween shield, I use toyman + shrunken head. If my opponent uses any halloween weapon, I use paw + shrunken head.

And I ask quite often my opponent if he has any other weapon than fb.

But yeah, mostly I use fb. That's because most players own only fb or don't want to use any other weaponry.

Ujustgotnuked
04-06-2013, 04:42 AM
H
If my opponent uses fb, I use one too. I don't like to die. But if my opponent uses any wf weapon with wf/plat pack/ssc shield, I use toyman + ginger/ssc wing. And if my opponent uses anywf weapon with vanity shield/halloween shield, I use toyman + shrunken head. If my opponent uses any halloween weapon, I use paw + shrunken head.

And I ask quite often my opponent if he has any other weapon than fb.

But yeah, mostly I use fb. That's because most players own only fb or don't want to use any other weaponry.

Fair enough.