View Full Version : Real Life STS game?

Freuigobab
04-03-2013, 11:34 PM
I have always enjoyed fantasizing about this idea. What if you could be in an actual STS game? Sort of like being transported directly into the game as it is along with your STS friends? My area has always been Pocket Legends. How cool would it be to go farming in the Sand caves with your friends? You wouldn't feel any pain from damage and you could use magic and power weaponry. I myself would be thrilled. What are your thoughts on the matter?

Update: sorry for all the posts I am still figuring out the forums XP I'll be doing the response with quotes now, I'm still a noob on the forums not in the game XD.

wammm
04-03-2013, 11:37 PM
Im sorry dude but your thread makes me ROTFL literally. No offence but.... ARE YOU HIGH ? :))))))

Well my thoughts would be. Ahhh hmmm... stay in humania forever, chilling with friends and stuff :)

Jcyee
04-03-2013, 11:40 PM
How cool would it be to die...

Freuigobab
04-03-2013, 11:41 PM
No not high :) but I have been told through out my life that I have an overly active imagination, at least I can put that to good use. ;P and yes, humania would be an awesome place to chill.

JaytB
04-03-2013, 11:41 PM
Do you grow fat and hairy if you enter as a bear?

Freuigobab
04-03-2013, 11:42 PM
I KNOW RIGHT? You could make it all deep, about how all your friends must carry on without you, full fill your quest and destiny, then slowly slip into the void.... then respawn and come back like "sup did i miss anything?" XD

Freuigobab
04-03-2013, 11:43 PM
This is why birds rule XD hey you're really limited by your imagination, you could make yourself an elegant looking ursula if you wanted to

Kiwihawk
04-04-2013, 04:31 AM
So if u were a mage u would get turned into one?!

Gosh id pick up all the guys in forest haven ;)

(Id Need Like A Voice Changer Lol)

The Happiness
04-04-2013, 04:40 AM
Do you grow fat and hairy if you enter as a bear?

Lol Jay....the thought has quite put me off joining! I think I prefer to keep rl and gaming separate!

Waug
04-04-2013, 05:14 AM
about time, in near future we will be able to play games as we are in there.

Wendellism
04-04-2013, 06:23 AM
If Pocket Legends were to happen in Real Life;

Those that love bears will be BARBARIANS.

Those with a taste for archery becomes a MARKS-MAN.

Those that loves nature becomes SORCERERS.

Those that simply love to assassinate becomes a ROUGE.

Those that cherishes everyone as a friend becomes a CRUSADER.

The world will be forever changed, with our countries' leaders all banding together to be the Council of Alterra. All hateful wars against one another will be ended abruptly to band everyone against otherworldly forces against crooks, mutants, and even possibly attract an otherworldly force or two into our own dimension.

Children in schools will not be taught the principles of study, but the Principles of Battle and Survival. Depending on their grades on their first basic test in which every kid has to undergo when he first enrolled in his school, they would be trained for different vocations in combat. Weaker students would be picked out and have to undergo remedial lessons to ensure world safety was never compromised.

Adults would start to be on the lookout on bounties against those which offended the New World System, effectively tracking them down in groups of 5 or more to ensure they were paid for the effort by the Council of Alterra. And when a force that is deemed hostile against Alterra is announced by the Scout Reporters, every adult would be quick on their feet to battle, ignoring even death in combat to ensure they were paid further; since in this new age, medical science has been expanded to the point that Sorcerers could heal and revive people by merely focusing their minds on their gauntlets while amplifying their abilities with a Wand/Staff.

Even though civil war in Alterra has ended, conflict still thrives, and Adults which had a problem with another has the right to challenge him in single combat or a group fight in a designated area made by one of the members of the Council. Here the laws of the world will not have an effect there, and Sentry Medics would ensure that the duelers would not have a permanent death whist fighting each other in the arena. Security Troopers would ensure to make a strong deterrence to any forces deemed evil by the Council.

Today's modern weapons would be a far cry compared to the technology of the new world. Melee weapons such as Swords are made from a special alloy, powered by nano-technology to ensure every strike would ensure a huge gash. Bows are made from a highly durable but flexible alloy, along with a powerful scope reminiscent of snipers to guide their aim. Arrows are made via pellets that are simply inserted like a magazine into the bow itself, allowing the user to simply pull the strings and the arrows would be generated, albeit futuristic. Intelligence Weapons are made in the form of Gauntlets with Wand/Staff. The weapon's projectiles are generated by the gauntlet that is essential to donning the weapon, as without the gauntlet, the sorcerer's ability would be greatly diminished, and thus could not utilize the weapon granted to him/her.

Last but not least, those that have aged will be granted a pension by the Council. The elderly would be waived off any health issues since their pension allows free treatment for them. Elders could become teachers to the new generation of Alterra, setting the stone for what would the new generation of Alterra become in the future.

DISCLAMER: This is my idea and my idea alone. This is purely imaginative. I am not responsible for predicting the possible future of the world or whatever you call it.

Mysticaleagle
04-04-2013, 06:41 AM
How cool would it be to die...

How cool would it be to simply revive a second after! :D

Roberto077
04-04-2013, 07:55 AM
Man, mount fang would suck. Literally.

Caiahar
04-04-2013, 09:17 AM
Man, mount fang would suck. Literally.

Duke Edward chomping and sucking you blood, and you wouldn't feel a THING lol!

Cavoc
04-04-2013, 11:07 AM
Are you talking about dressing up in costumes and arguing whether or not that person is dead or who hit who first? "Larping"?
That would be lame af.

Roberto077
04-04-2013, 11:50 AM
Duke Edward chomping and sucking you blood, and you wouldn't feel a THING lol!

But you would pass out of blood loss :( You may not feel things, but your body would still need certain things to live.

Chopper
04-04-2013, 12:59 PM
Uuugh, imagine a world where you could only go to a handful of towns, everyone pretty much looks the same, and there are beggars everywhere. And 40 dudes for every girl playing the game.

People are bored with the game right now, imagine being forced to play/live it 24 hours a day? ouch.

Although, having my millions in gold converted to real currency would be pretty sweet. ha ha

LwMark
04-04-2013, 01:19 PM
Ill just chill at the Alien Oasis with Gurgox an the homies drinkin elexiers all day, get massages from Darada aka my stash girl

Xoreobonezxe
04-04-2013, 05:08 PM
If Pocket Legends were to happen in Real Life;

Those that love bears will be BARBARIANS.

Those with a taste for archery becomes a MARKS-MANS.

Those that loves nature becomes SORCERERS.

Those that simply love to assassinate becomes a ROUGES.

Those that cherishes everyone as a friend becomes a CRUSADER

DISCLAMER: This is my idea and my idea alone. This is purely imaginative. I am not responsible for predicting the possible future of the world or whatever you call it.
Ughhhh... One of the many who can't spell rogue... It really bugs me when i see it.

Subscriber
04-04-2013, 05:15 PM
Dude.. Your imagination is dope, I love it.

wammm
04-04-2013, 05:21 PM
dude.. Your imagination is dope, i love it.

ikr :d

Freuigobab
04-04-2013, 05:55 PM
Like I said it's all up to you, but I'd think you would retain your regular human form.

Freuigobab
04-04-2013, 05:57 PM
Exactly what I thought, the epicness would be OVER 9000!!!!!!! :P

Freuigobab
04-04-2013, 05:59 PM
Dude... whoa, I was thinking almost the exact same thing.... Somebody needs to make this, like NAO.

Freuigobab
04-04-2013, 05:59 PM
I see vhat you did there ;D

Freuigobab
04-04-2013, 06:00 PM
I would pay to see that! XD like he keeps getting madder and madder that you're not hurting X,D

Freuigobab
04-04-2013, 06:01 PM
No you would die and be able to respawn painlessly, and hey, unlike in the real world, PVP to stop arguments would be legal. ;) think about it

Freuigobab
04-04-2013, 06:02 PM
Looks like somebody forgot to stock up on pots ;P

Freuigobab
04-04-2013, 06:03 PM
Think about your friends, updates, new things, and I personally already meet a girl on PL and we're together so I think it wouldn't be too bad :D and hey, we're pro's at the game, we'd be looked at as demi-gods!

Freuigobab
04-04-2013, 06:04 PM
Thank you :) Finally I'm not being told to shut up and concentrate on the things ahead of you.

Yich
04-04-2013, 06:08 PM
Nonuple post!!

JaytB
04-04-2013, 06:09 PM
Holy nona (9x) double post. You can edit your previous posts instead of bumbing your thread with a new post everytime (which is against the forum rules).

Just a friendly reminder :)

Edit: Yich you ninja :/

wnmi
04-04-2013, 06:12 PM
I would be a mage. Colorful skills. I like colors :)

JaytB
04-04-2013, 06:13 PM
I would be a mage. Colorful skills. I like colors :)

Would you wear a dress (robe) to be one? O.o

Yich
04-04-2013, 06:14 PM
Holy nona (9x) double post. You can edit your previous posts instead of bumbing your thread with a new post everytime (which is against the forum rules).

Just a friendly reminder :)

Edit: Yich you ninja :/

2fast4u GoA n00b

wnmi
04-04-2013, 06:18 PM
Would you wear a dress (robe) to be one? O.o
But of course! In robes, I'd feel like a wizard. In a dress, being a chica, I see no problem with that :redface:

Kixxler
04-04-2013, 06:26 PM
I'd be hitting on Ozz the Merchant all day long.

Freuigobab
04-04-2013, 06:28 PM
Eh, whatever you wear it would be awesome to hang out :D <3

Freuigobab
04-04-2013, 06:31 PM
I didn't really think about the in-game characters gaining consciousness. 0.0 talking to the ghosts in AO would be interesting...

Freuigobab
04-04-2013, 06:39 PM
2fast4u GoA n00b

Sorry buddy still figuring out forums <.> I'll do the quote now so the responses work differently :)

Iphoneington
04-04-2013, 06:46 PM
I've thought about this too!:) Lol, I have yet to dream about this...;)

NotYoCookiez
04-04-2013, 08:01 PM
Lol I don't even wanna imagine how pvp would be like.

Roberto077
04-04-2013, 08:13 PM

People would actually have the ability to give the middle finger. Then devs would have the ability to hit the person face with a large hammer with the word "BAN" written all over it. Then the offender would think "/cry"

XghostzX
04-04-2013, 08:19 PM
I would go around towne saying, "doubling all gold"

Freuigobab
04-04-2013, 08:22 PM
I've thought about this too!:) Lol, I have yet to dream about this...;)

Glad to find somebody else that thinks similarly! :D

Freuigobab
04-04-2013, 08:22 PM

Are you kidding me?! Painless fighting? It would be epic!

Freuigobab
04-04-2013, 08:24 PM
I would go around towne saying, "doubling all gold"

And I would use the counter attack of "first testing, then using a larger amount". :P

Caiahar
04-04-2013, 08:26 PM
I would go around PIERCING/BURNING/SMASHING everyone in town, since u can't do that Ingame town.

Subscriber
04-04-2013, 08:44 PM
Post counts going up so fast.

Constant bumps.

Freuigobab
04-04-2013, 08:50 PM
Post counts going up so fast.

Constant bumps.

Sorry that was my bad i'm still a little new to the forums and I didn't realize that without the quotes the posts would count as responses, my bad I had no intention of doing it. sorry ;(

Freuigobab
04-04-2013, 08:50 PM
I would go around PIERCING/BURNING/SMASHING everyone in town, since u can't do that Ingame town.

That would get boring pretty fast I imagine,

NotYoCookiez
04-04-2013, 08:57 PM
Freu you are my new favorite forumer. Speak your mind out and have a awesome imagination!

wnmi
04-04-2013, 09:43 PM
Freu you are my new favorite forumer. Speak your mind out and have a awesome imagination!
You better give cookiez a huge thanks freu!!

Freuigobab
04-04-2013, 09:48 PM

I've given too much reputation for today, but tomorrow you'll be getting that thanks! And I do thank you so much that so early on me being the forums I get such a nice post! :D Keep being awesome!

Subscriber
04-04-2013, 10:18 PM
Sorry that was my bad i'm still a little new to the forums and I didn't realize that without the quotes the posts would count as responses, my bad I had no intention of doing it. sorry ;(

No hate, I actually like what you do.

Freuigobab
04-05-2013, 05:34 PM
No hate, I actually like what you do.

:D Why thank you!