PDA

View Full Version : <Rage Of Mages> ~ The origins

Deadroth
04-04-2013, 05:59 AM
Hey!

As U know... We have Awesome guild named "Rage of Mages"... The story about Master Ghost and the Archmages and Great Heroes of RoM is a part of my Top Secret Project :)

Enjoy :)

There was a wilderness...
No trees and any normal life form. Only the baleful whisper of cold wind. Under ashes of the Great Volcano, Earth changed her color for black. The moon was obscured by dark clouds... Only the lava pits was light at that area. On the summit of fire mountain was a great tower of Aragoth the Undead - First Archmage...

Far away from that land in the Dongero Island was born a child. That child has unnatural powers... He can summon spirits or throwing with fireballs anywhere he wants. Once he summoned the Undead Liche - His first enemy which he defeated in battle. For that he was called Ghost. When he was 13 years old he start to learn acient magic, destruction, restoration, illusion, and conjuration. Young archmage traveled to many lands... But he especially love the Arlor. In this land he was met his first companion - Pheonix. There was war in Arlor when Ghost arrived to it. Great Bal - Gunzondk - Baraa the sorcerer wanted to be lord of Arlor but he was killed by Ghost in the epic battle on the summits or Sacred Mountains. When our hero became famous he flew on his Pheonix to the land, where lived Aragoth...

The Undead wizard was expecting for Ghost, because he have heard the prophecy from the great Oracle which says: "The young men with special powers will defeat you... you are powerful but he is greater than you..." So he summon the beautiful sorceress, who have to kill Ghost... Her name was Rage...

Young mage arrived to the wilderness and he have met Rage... She had white, long hair and big, blue eyes. Rage told Ghost that she knows where Aragoth lives and that she will lead him to him (lmao). They both enter the palace... There was giant, obsydian columns that hanged the ceiling. Between columns was a throne from oak. Our hero looked at Rage, and he fell in love to her... She looked at him to... And they both kissed... (aww :P) That was first and last kiss with Rage... Suddenly the big knife was thrown from the shadow toward Ghost... But it didn't hit him... Rage spared young men and died with knife in her thorax... Now Ghost was in fury... He thrown the thousands of ice shards, bolts, fireballs, waves of water toward Aragoth... He killed him in a horrible way... The same as Aragoth killed Rage...

After that he came back to Arlor and build towers to protect that land from the awful creatures... He made a great House Of Mages... He called it Rage Of Mages...

Hope U enjoyed it :P

Dead :)

Ladydice
04-04-2013, 09:06 AM
great story dead! keep going I enjoyed this! ♥

octavos
04-04-2013, 09:44 AM
great story dead! keep going I enjoyed this! ♥

yup me too, now I see why im mad all the time...must be because of my dead lover....AHHHHHHHHH RAGE!!!!!!
It should have been me...not her!?!?!? :drunk:

Deadroth
04-04-2013, 09:56 AM
I may write next chapter soon :)... "Awakening of Rage" ... :)

And thank You friends for good words to this chapter :)

P.S. Maybe i draw her :D Who knows :P

bloody
04-20-2013, 07:29 AM
anyone care to make a guild insignia? :)

Deadroth
04-20-2013, 09:06 AM
anyone care to make a guild insignia? :)

Lol i made them a 3 weeks ago... Check my drawings friend....

peazigoa
04-24-2013, 12:12 AM
Hey!

As U know... We have Awesome guild named "Rage of Mages"... The story about Master Ghost and the Archmages and Great Heroes of RoM is a part of my Top Secret Projeck :)

Enjoy :)

There was a wilderness...
No trees and any normal life form. Only the baleful whisper of cold wind. Under ashes of the Great Volcano, Earth changed her color for black. The moon was obscured by dark clouds... Only the lava pits was light at that area. On the summit of fire mountain was a great tower of Aragoth the Undead - First Archmage...

Far away from that land in the Dongero Island was born a child. That child has unnatural powers... He can summon spirits or throwing with fireballs anywhere he wants. Once he summoned the Undead Liche - His first enemy which he defeated in battle. For that he was called Ghost. When he was 13 years old he start to learn acient magic, destruction, restoration, illusion, and conjuration. Young archmage traveled to many lands... But he especially love the Arlor. In this land he was met his first companion - Pheonix. There was war in Arlor when Ghost arrived to it. Great Bal - Gunzondk - Baraa the sorcerer wanted to be lord of Arlor but he was killed by Ghost in the epic battle on the summits or Sacred Mountains. When our hero became famous he flew on his Pheonix to the land, where lived Aragoth...

The Undead wizard was expecting for Ghost, because he have heard the prophecy from the great Oracle which says: "The young men with special powers will defeat you... you are powerful but he is greater than you..." So he summon the beautiful sorceress, who have to kill Ghost... Her name was Rage...

Young mage arrived to the wilderness and he have met Rage... She had white, long hair and big, blue eyes. Rage told Ghost that she knows where Aragoth lives and that she will lead him to him (lmao). They both enter the palace... There was giant, obsydian columns that hanged the ceiling. Between columns was a throne from oak. Our hero looked at Rage, and he fell in love to her... She looked at him to... And they both kissed... (aww :P) That was first and last kiss with Rage... Suddenly the big knife was thrown from the shadow toward Ghost... But it didn't hit him... Rage spared young men and died with knife in her thorax... Now Ghost was in fury... He thrown the thousands of ice shards, bolts, fireballs, waves of water toward Aragoth... He killed him in a horrible way... The same as Aragoth killed Rage...

After that he came back to Arlor and build towers to protect that land from the awful creatures... He made a great House Of Mages... He called it Rage Of Mages...

Hope U enjoyed it :P

Dead :) hi deadroyh im peazigoa sry i posted in this page but im banned without reason im one of the recruiter in rage of mages guild last sunday i played with ladylice in wt4 lvl up went to stronghold shut down my tablet and go to sleep then im banned without reason :( for forever ive emailed spacetime studios but still no answer :( can u help me solve this problrm

peazigoa
04-24-2013, 12:13 AM
hey blood ini juan gw g bisa ikt bloddy april bro tiba tiba banned :(

nease
04-24-2013, 08:58 PM
just a tip...stay in the same time thing( past, present, furure) as much as you can

Deadroth
04-25-2013, 06:58 AM
This is to me or to peaz lol?

Just an answer... This one isn't was my best lol... this isn't was even 20%...
This was a story... Not novel LMAO :D

Dead :P

bloody
05-05-2013, 07:12 AM
Lol i made them a 3 weeks ago... Check my drawings friend....

which one? i forgot

Ladydice
05-05-2013, 12:31 PM
which one? i forgot
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?74102-Rage-of-Mages-AL-Branch/page18

bloody
05-05-2013, 05:45 PM
oh, that one? hmm..

kinda complex, if i may say
i was hoping for a simple art one

Deadroth
05-07-2013, 01:04 PM
oh, that one? hmm..

kinda complex, if i may say
i was hoping for a simple art one

Eee... that's a compliment?

bloody
05-09-2013, 08:00 PM
Eee... that's a compliment?

um.. yes?

cz honestly, even me having difficulties just to remember it. let alone re-draw it
i was hoping for an insignia that is unique, easy to remember, and easy to re-draw; even for a newcomer in our guild :onthego: