PDA

View Full Version : No Ping

Dex
04-04-2013, 06:17 AM
Have anyone of you guys had this ping problem?

I get like green ping for a few seconds and then it jumps and you can't see your ping. I've had this problem for ages and it affects me quite a lot :c

Dex :upset:

Extreme
04-04-2013, 06:34 AM
server problems

Dex
04-04-2013, 06:46 AM
server problems

Have you had this as well, extreme?

Waug
04-04-2013, 09:33 AM
Get a better net connection, server problem is rare, doesn't happen very often.

Fusionstrike
04-04-2013, 04:00 PM
Something is interrupting your connection to the server. Unfortunately, it's hard to say what. There could be a bottleneck or problem with your internet connection, the upstream routing of your data along the internet, or with the PL server itself. I also sometimes see delays and spikes. Sometimes my internet connection seems overall slow (i.e. everything I do is slow) but more often it seems to be just PL that's slowing down. It seems like the PL server itself has more slowdowns like this than it used to in the last month or so. At least that's what it looks like to me.

Dex
04-05-2013, 03:21 AM
Something is interrupting your connection to the server. Unfortunately, it's hard to say what. There could be a bottleneck or problem with your internet connection, the upstream routing of your data along the internet, or with the PL server itself. I also sometimes see delays and spikes. Sometimes my internet connection seems overall slow (i.e. everything I do is slow) but more often it seems to be just PL that's slowing down. It seems like the PL server itself has more slowdowns like this than it used to in the last month or so. At least that's what it looks like to me.

Ye this has only just started to happen within the last month as well, so I think it's got to do with the servers

Extreme
04-05-2013, 04:48 AM
Have you had this as well, extreme?

Absolutely yes

Dex
04-08-2013, 10:52 AM
This is getting even worse...Please could you solve this, it isn't my wifi that is causing PL to lag because my wifi works fine when I'm doing other stuff like watching videos on YouTube or having Skype calls.

Schnitzel
04-08-2013, 05:03 PM
This is getting even worse...Please could you solve this, it isn't my wifi that is causing PL to lag because my wifi works fine when I'm doing other stuff like watching videos on YouTube or having Skype calls.
Try switching wifi?

Redlightning
04-28-2013, 08:35 AM
I believe this happens when your ping is very high, so your needs to be checked perhaps? Try being closer to your wifi hotspot. if this doesn't work , I'd say try playing on chrome , or free up some space.. Yes, Your memory on your phone can cause your phone can cause you to lag aswell..

kcimythgim
05-03-2013, 10:22 PM
I've heard people say that ping disappearing can sometimes happen right before a huge lag spike or a dc.