PDA

View Full Version : Ability to attatch a message to a friend request

Gideon Jean-Claude
04-04-2013, 07:03 AM
If it hasn't already been mentioned, I think it would be a great idea to be able to have the option of attaching a message to a friend request when sending one to a player that is not currently online. This way when he / she logs on and sees the friend request they can know if its from someone they know or why that person is requesting them as a friend if there is some specific reason behind the request. An example would be that maybe someone says on forum to add them in game, and they would like to be able to tell between which person or persons are requesting them from the forum post from random friend requests.

moonway03
04-04-2013, 07:06 AM
Yes! Great idea!
It would add a great communication too between forum'ers and gamers

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Demicazi
04-04-2013, 02:26 PM
Love it!

XghostzX
04-04-2013, 04:30 PM
Just playing devil's advocate here ._.

What if someone wanted to troll you on purpose with a fake name? I wouldn't want a different player PMing my friend saying, "hey it's ghost."

cookiez
04-04-2013, 07:56 PM
+1!

Gideon Jean-Claude
04-04-2013, 09:16 PM
Great point Ghost. I honestly hadn't thought of that. Guess being the honest individual I am I was more focused on the positive aspect(s) of being able to attatch a message with one's friend request because I get annoyed at times when I get numerous requests at one time from players just because they were by me when I logged in or passed by in town as opposed to running a few levels with me in a dungeon. Next thing you know I've go almost 20 requests and can't remember which 2 I may actuall know. Any ideas to tweak it so it could work?

Schnitzel
04-05-2013, 11:00 PM
I often get friend requests (often from the same person over and over)
Witch results in a nightmare of messages :/

The Happiness
04-06-2013, 03:12 AM

If you'd just accept! I promise I'd stop spamming you! I am not a stalker ....honest!

Jk :)

Extreme
04-06-2013, 05:15 AM
If you'd just accept! I promise I'd stop spamming you! I am not a stalker ....honest!

U r 1..

Gf :P

Schnitzel
04-06-2013, 11:13 PM

O.o
Wait..so if u say "if you'd just accept! I promise I'd stop spamming you!" Then you say "Jk" does that mean your saying your going to spam friend requests? O.o
Oh gawd..

XghostzX
04-09-2013, 10:10 AM
Great point Ghost. I honestly hadn't thought of that. Guess being the honest individual I am I was more focused on the positive aspect(s) of being able to attatch a message with one's friend request because I get annoyed at times when I get numerous requests at one time from players just because they were by me when I logged in or passed by in town as opposed to running a few levels with me in a dungeon. Next thing you know I've go almost 20 requests and can't remember which 2 I may actuall know. Any ideas to tweak it so it could work?

I'm sure it could be tweaked... just not really sure :/ But cool idea! I like the positive aspect to it.