PDA

View Full Version : Gadget Show Live + The Simpsons Tapped Out

Skeletonlord
04-04-2013, 09:08 AM
Hey everyone,

Still posting on here as normal!

There are a couple of things I want to talk about to you guys. Two different things. Gadget Show Live and The Simpsons Tapped Out. Not sure if there is a post about The Simpsons Tapped Out on the forums, if there is, can someone link me to it?

1. I will be attending Gadget Show Live THIS Sunday, and it is the UK's largest consumer tech expo. You can check out the official website below:

http://www.gadgetshowlive.net/birmingham/

If any of you are going, we could bump into each other! I am very excited about it, and there are approximated 75,000 people attending the show. GSL started yesterday at the NEC Birmingham. I will be taking pictures while I am there, and will post some on the forums for you guys!

2. Have any of you ever played The Simpsons Tapped Out? My Origin name is skeletonlord633 if you want to add me. I am a level 22, waiting for the task to build Krabbapple's appartment.

Dex
04-04-2013, 11:44 AM
Hey everyone,

Still posting on here as normal!

There are a couple of things I want to talk about to you guys. Two different things. Gadget Show Live and The Simpsons Tapped Out. Not sure if there is a post about The Simpsons Tapped Out on the forums, if there is, can someone link me to it?

1. I will be attending Gadget Show Live THIS Sunday, and it is the UK's largest consumer tech expo. You can check out the official website below:

http://www.gadgetshowlive.net/birmingham/

If any of you are going, we could bump into each other! I am very excited about it, and there are approximated 75,000 people attending the show. GSL started yesterday at the NEC Birmingham. I will be taking pictures while I am there, and will post some on the forums for you guys!

2. Have any of you ever played The Simpsons Tapped Out? My Origin name is skeletonlord633 if you want to add me. I am a level 22, waiting for the task to build Krabbapple's appartment.

KSI is at the gadget show isn't he, he is so funny LOL!

Skeletonlord
04-07-2013, 03:10 PM
Hey everyone!

Sorry for the Necro but I thought I would post a couple of pictures from the GS Live.

Caiahar
04-07-2013, 05:42 PM
It isnt necro...

Skeletonlord
04-08-2013, 12:55 AM
It isnt necro...

The one when you post on a thread and the last post was a while back I mean then.