PDA

View Full Version : True??

cookiez
04-04-2013, 09:32 AM
Some friends in game told me that dragon rates are going down. True?

Waug
04-04-2013, 09:38 AM
yes it's true, btw what's "Dragon rates"?

Multibird
04-04-2013, 09:39 AM
ofc they are

Prototypedwar
04-04-2013, 09:39 AM
Drop rates?

Suentous PO
04-04-2013, 10:02 AM
Id guess it's just the typical bad luck streaks that happen when you farm for them.
Cs prices are a decient indication often.
Saw one drop last night btw

wammm
04-04-2013, 10:05 AM
There's massive number of dragons already in the game more like they're not that valuable anymore unlike in the past. So, if they plan to lower the drop rates, I support it.

angeldawn
04-04-2013, 10:36 AM
There's massive number of dragons already in the game more like they're not that valuable anymore unlike in the past. So, if they plan to lower the drop rates, I support it.

I disagree with making them harder to get. You may see alot of ppl wearing them but once you convert them, they are bound to you account. You can't trade them or sell them. The prices are still too high on dragon for a lot of ppl to afford. Lowering the drop rate will make it even harder obtain and eventually impossible as all current piece get converted into vanity.

maneatingtree
04-04-2013, 10:43 AM

I disagree with making them harder to get. You may see alot of ppl wearing them but once you convert them, they are bound to you account. You can't trade them or sell them. The prices are still too high on dragon for a lot of ppl to afford. Lowering the drop rate will make it even harder obtain and eventually impossible as all current piece get converted into vanity.

People asked for gear that is rare and not available to everyone. Dragon rates should stay the way they are or go lower.

billybob1
04-04-2013, 01:29 PM

i think........im gonna have to disagree with u angel...i wish there was sumthin rare and of value to farm...right now its sooo boring to farm anything...i wanna make millions...lol

angeldawn
04-04-2013, 01:31 PM
i think........im gonna have to disagree with u angel...i wish there was sumthin rare and of value to farm...right now its sooo boring to farm anything...i wanna make millions...lol

Most dragons are worth millions ;p

billybob1
04-04-2013, 01:52 PM
Most dragons are worth millions ;p

only if i could uncraft my black dragon sets...id be rich again...im glad i only paid 2m for each piece way back

NotYoCookiez
04-04-2013, 02:34 PM
The rates aren't going down. It's the amount of people farming them that's going down.

wammm
04-04-2013, 02:35 PM
I just had an idea in my mind, if sts will add a de-crafter in game to uncraft crafted dragon sets then they lower the drop rates for the colored onces, I think it would balance a game a lil bit. Just stating my personal opinion.

Suentous PO
04-04-2013, 03:35 PM
I just had an idea in my mind, if sts will add a de-crafter in game to uncraft crafted dragon sets then they lower the drop rates for the colored onces, I think it would balance a game a lil bit. Just stating my personal opinion.

When the rings first came out couple people incl. me made mistakes. When we wrote asking if decrafting was posible we were told
Aintnobody got time for that!
Or maybe it was "were sory it's not posible" Lol!

Subscriber
04-04-2013, 05:04 PM
I experimented when I came back and used Shamrock thrasher until I got a drop each day. I believe it took 4-5 hours straight for golden helm, then 4-5 hours straight for golden armor. I haven't gone back to try again because I'm out of platinum.

I know some people that join first run late and get a drop right off the bat. It's all luck, really.

I don't think the rates should go down since when you craft them they aren't tradeable anymore.

Spyce
04-04-2013, 05:35 PM
I think there the same.