PDA

View Full Version : Small problem

Oldcoot
04-04-2013, 10:50 AM
I use a iPhone 4S to play PL and my notifications are on, but my calls and tx MSG don't come through. I've missed out on some business calls from customers (not a big deal I can call them back) the one that bothers me is the ones from my parents, there really old (80s) an they told me that they were worried they couldn't get me in an emergency. Is there something I'm missing to make sure phone calls and tx msg gets through?
Thanks for the feedback, Coot
Edit: sometimes I can tell when because I get a huge lag or ping spike

Waug
04-04-2013, 11:10 AM
buy an cheap android tab to play?, sorry this isn't a solution as I'm not IOS user, if pl didn't switch to armv7 device, I wouldn't know that these 7" tabs comes so cheap lol.

Trenton
04-04-2013, 12:16 PM
I'm on iPhone 4, and I also have the same problem. Got a text from a friend (Apparently while I was playing PL) that they needed something, and I saw it afterwards. I'm not sure how to fix it, hopefully its just a small glitch or something.

Oldcoot
04-04-2013, 06:33 PM
Sry for the "bump" but I need some ideas here.

Iphoneington
04-04-2013, 06:51 PM
Make sure your notifications are displayed at the top of your phone in banner form and try changing the settings for notifications. Also change PL settings in the settings app. I play in my iPhone 5 so I'm not sure. I never had that problem on my old iPhone 4.

NotYoCookiez
04-04-2013, 07:54 PM
I play on iPhone 4S also and I have notification banners for text messages on. It's really useful, whenever I get I text I just click banner, reply , and back to PL. With Phone calls it usually lags then picks up the call however when return the sound is weird on the game. That's about the only problem I had.

Check your notification center in settings

billybob1
04-04-2013, 07:56 PM
he's an ole coot....he might need directions to get there.....old people n technology.....

Oldcoot
04-04-2013, 08:38 PM
You do have a valid point billy but I do know my iPhone, double checked settings and notifications and there on. Thanks for your input guys, I guess lll take this problem to apple support .