PDA

View Full Version : level 50 set

anubiscute
04-04-2013, 11:54 AM
anyone can suggest whats the best set for this level int type

thanks

JaytB
04-04-2013, 11:58 AM
Shadow set or lv to 51 and use mega mage items.

anubiscute
04-04-2013, 12:00 PM
umm whats mega mage item? sry new to the game
also how much will it cost me for the shadow set
thanks

JaytB
04-04-2013, 12:20 PM
umm whats mega mage item? sry new to the game
also how much will it cost me for the shadow set
thanks

I haven't been on PL lately, so don't know current prices. If prices haven't changed to much, a shadow set would probably cost you around 1m+, while Mega Mage should be cheaper and better but needs lv51.

A shadow set consists out of the following:
Keepers helm of shadows
Keepers armor of shadows
Glow stick of shadows
Creepy doll of shadows

While the MM parts (doesn't give a set bonus at 51) would consist out of following items:
Mega mage gemstone cowl
Mega mage gemstone wand
Mega mage gemstone robe
Mega mage gemstone bracer

A cheaper lv50 set would be a 'cosmos' one, but it's also a bit weaker as the ones mentioned above.

anubiscute
04-04-2013, 12:34 PM
ouch 1mil+ thats way too much for a newbie like me i guess ill stick to mega mage.
thanks for the info

Chickenrunnn
04-05-2013, 11:09 AM
You laos could be going lvl50 dex mage using sentinel shoot gun set :)

You can see a lvl51 mage built out there : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52628-The-mega-GUIDE-PvP-Gears-Skills-tips-for-all-LvLs

Cya :D

Gragorak
04-05-2013, 11:39 AM
ouch 1mil+ thats way too much for a newbie like me i guess ill stick to mega mage.
thanks for the info
If you are new player and only going to use your set for pve, there isn't really point to waste your money for valuable scaled pvp sets like shadow set or lvl 51 mega mage set. You should buy lvl 50 cosmos set (costs around 40k), lvl 51 mastermind's set (costs 30-40k) or use mystery armor and helm with cosmos staff (mystery gear obtained via quest -free. Cosmos staff costs 5-8k)