PDA

View Full Version : Yay or Nay

Zuzeq
04-04-2013, 12:18 PM
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening All,

I would like to suggest that someone from STS respond to some ideas/suggestions. I know full well that my suggestions suck, but I see a couple of cool ones that would work. I don't see anyone from STS saying "That won't work because of blank" on about 90% of post. I can only "+1" so much. I would like to see why some of those things can't happen.

Bless
04-04-2013, 12:21 PM
Yay!

Sts never responds to suggestions and feedback. And I haven't seen one single suggestion being implemented (not even the guild suggestions)!

Rare
04-04-2013, 01:07 PM
Yay!

Sts never responds to suggestions and feedback. And I haven't seen one single suggestion being implemented (not even the guild suggestions)!

You've been around for a while. So I'm not sure how you can say this with a straight face.

Bless
04-04-2013, 01:19 PM
Yay!

You've been around for a while. So I'm not sure how you can say this with a straight face. for AL this has been the case. Look at the guild suggestions everyone gives, most of em are legitimate. The least they could do is say "this isn't possible (reason) hope you understand". Well I kinda exaggerated on the never bit but they mostly don't respond to threads that aren't long-winded, scientific.

Hey! I'm just supporting the OPs suggestion, no hard feelings to the Dev team cuz I know they work hard.

Mysticaleagle
04-04-2013, 02:01 PM
I agree with Miracle on this one.

PoisonThorne
04-04-2013, 02:29 PM
Yay Zuzeq, but honestly, they don't even get around to the tech bugs, so not sure how realistic this is lol.

Zuzeq
04-04-2013, 02:37 PM
Yay Zuzeq, but honestly, they don't even get around to the tech bugs, so not sure how realistic this is lol.

True dat, worth a try..

Rare
04-04-2013, 02:47 PM
for AL this has been the case. Look at the guild suggestions everyone gives, most of em are legitimate. The least they could do is say "this isn't possible (reason) hope you understand". Well I kinda exaggerated on the never bit but they mostly don't respond to threads that aren't long-winded, scientific.

Hey! I'm just supporting the OPs suggestion, no hard feelings to the Dev team cuz I know they work hard.

Well, I don't disagree that there are a lot of things that they don't respond to. Important things like platinum purchase confirmations etc. But for sure they have implemented many suggestions into the game.

Kazillo
04-05-2013, 07:46 PM
So many good ideas, I wonder if STS is aware of how much better their games could be if they just listened.

rivet
04-06-2013, 12:14 AM
So many good ideas, I wonder if STS is aware of how much better their games could be if they just listened.

Couldn't agree more.

The bulk of the suggestions comes from players who have
Played tons of games.

Some are pioneers of gaming! Atari and Family Computers!

rivet
04-06-2013, 12:14 AM

Couldn't agree more.

The bulk of the suggestions comes from players who have
Played tons of games.

Some are pioneers of gaming! Atari and Family Computers!